Still Missing Canada - Taylor Samson, 22, Halifax, NS, 15 Aug 2015 *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"“Police have told me they have absolutely no idea where Taylor’s body is. They are doing everything they can to find him, but are coming up empty. They are going through all sorts of video looking for hints or clues,” Boutilier said "

http://www.cumberlandnewsnow.com/Ne...57101/Samson’s-mother-seeking-closure/1

Appears there is some sort of video footage they are looking at.

Also I missed this before in an article regarding Drugs,

"Police conducted a search warrant of Samson’s apartment in the basement of a fraternity on South Street where they found 185.5 grams of marijuana and $6,350 in cash along with scales and three Samsung cellphones."

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1306553-drug-rip-may-have-been-behind-murder-of-dal-student

I missed that too

TY for that

I wonder if there is video from surrounding buildings

QUOTE=genbug84;12021585
LE must have some seriously damning evidence to pursue these charges of 1st degree murder.
And there have definately been times where LE has charged a person or persons with no body.

Nathan O'Brien and his grandparents for that matter, last year - all 3 murdered, none of their bodies have been located to date.

Even in less recent cases, Tori Staffords killers were charged before locating her body.

In the first case, the forensic evidence showed large amounts of blood and, in particular, signs of inert bodies having been dragged a considerable distance.

In the case of Tori, I believe they had a confession.

So it could be either forensics or a confession in this case. Or perhaps inside information eg a roommate.

What??
Why didn't LE search it themselves?
Thats unusual

Did i misunderstand?
Did LE ask Mao Tian if THEY could search the basement?

Meaning LE asked the landlord, if THEY could search the buildings basement

QUOTE=genbug84;12021585

In the first case, the forensic evidence showed large amounts of blood and, in particular, signs of inert bodies having been dragged a considerable distance.

In the case of Tori, I believe they had a confession.

So it could be either forensics or a confession in this case. Or perhaps inside information eg a roommate.

JMO, but I don't think they have a confession as they do not know where the body is.
Def could be blood or inside information MOO

There is one entrance to the apartment, and it is the glass door leading to a stairwell (or a side entrance to the Asian grocery) on Henry st. The abandoned video store is an extension on the back of the property - it's a little bit set back but it is on the same side as the entrance to the Apt, which is on Henry St. If they used the main entrance and the old video store had security cameras, any activity could very well have been caught depending on where they were pointing. Will go back to check for cameras and flooring :)

As the photos show there was a BBQ on the roof of the extension/video store- you'd have to climb out a window to get onto the roof. I am going to see if it is possible to get on and off the roof on the opposite side using the fire stairs of the apartment next door (on South St.)

There is one entrance to the apartment, and it is the glass door leading to a stairwell (or a side entrance to the Asian grocery) on Henry st. The abandoned video store is an extension on the back of the property - it's a little bit set back but it is on the same side as the entrance to the Apt, which is on Henry St. If they used the main entrance and the old video store had security cameras, any activity could very well have been caught depending on where they were pointing. Will go back to check for cameras and flooring :)

As the photos show there was a BBQ on the roof of the extension/video store- you'd have to climb out a window to get onto the roof. I am going to see if it is possible to get on and off the roof on the opposite side using the fire stairs of the apartment next door (on South St.)

Just be careful!!
Nobody knows who is involved in all of this

Good point Dushi!

Taylor's friend who said that there were 3 perps had also said that Will confessed.
Still, it almost looks like the police are trying to make him break.
Or maybe it was him all along... it sounds like they are putting massive effort into searching Will's family's property, including volunteer searchers.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2186302/s...erty-in-taylor-samson-homicide-investigation/

hmm. If he confessed to murdered but doesn't tell where taylor is..that is rather confusing

Also i have been looking up Drug Rip, a term I have never heard before
Rip is slang for marijuana

speculation only.... i think the "new client" may have been set up by sandeson. LE isnt sayin that yet though.

BBM

Contradicting statements???? I'm a tad confused here. Can someone explain the discrepancies? :blushing:

Source

Where are you Taylor? :rose:

So somewhere up thread it was said a drug rip is when someone holds someone to obtain more information about drug source and or money.

Could it be as simple as a robbery?

Samson went to a sale but ended up being robbed, fought back and was killed?

First degree murder charge means it was planned.

1st Degree Murder

This is the most serious charge of murder. It includes acts that are:

1) planned and deliberate; -or-

2) instances involving: contracted murder, murder of a police officer (any peace officer performing his duties), hijacking, sexual assault, kidnapping, terrorism, criminal harassment, criminal organizations, intimidation.

The criminal code thus automatically deems murders that occur during the commission of several other offences as automatically 1st degree, even if they are not planned and deliberate.

Also, murder of a peace officer in the course of his duties is 1st degree, even if not planned and deliberate. For instance, Richard Kachkar was automatically charged with 1st degree murder in the killing of Toronto police officer Ryan Russell, despite that he likely did not plan the act of killing beforehand.

http://www.accused.ca/murder.htm

I passed by the property again, on my way between meetings on campus. It really stood out to me that almost every window was open (including one with no bug screen) and they have been open day and night since this happened. It's been raining and inclement some days and the windows are still open. The door to the patio where the dining furniture is also wide open, and when I passed by today so was the front door to the stairwell. There is a for-rent sign. I think someone is trying very hard to air the place out. Will was arrested on Tuesday and the murder happened Saturday night; if they abandoned the crime scene (and it was messy), what with the really hot weather we've been having....

Maybe a disinfectant, like bleach, was used in the clean up? Or, maybe trying to air out the stench of marijuana smoke - which will never happen without a thorough cleaning of carpets and repainting walls etc.

JMO

i was thinking blood evidence, prob a big stain or in the sink and tub drain, use imagination unfortunately :(

I am not convinced they are going to find Taylor on the family property. I am not convinced that Will S. even knows where Taylor is.

Am thinking more along the lines that the police may be using some tactics on Will to get him to talk (tactics like flooding his family's property with RCMP and police).

I am not convinced that Taylor is even dead for that matter as I cannot for the life of me figure out what the police found to indicate that Taylor was killed on Henry Street without having a body.

What could they possibly have found - and the charges came quickly - like within 3 days of Taylor going missing. Heaven forbid, did they find parts of Taylor - is that what they found and now they are looking for the rest of his body.

Why are the police so convinced that Taylor is dead and what did they find. They don't lay charges lightly so what have they got? All very confusing.

I noticed that Sandeson was arrested Tuesday evening and media all state "further investigation led police to search a home in the 1200 block of Henry Street in Halifax."

So it appears they had enough evidence to arrest Sandeson before they searched the apartment.

im in california and not familiar with canadian law obviously but here, if anyone is murdered in a simple robbery becoming violent it is still first degree murder and eligible for the death penalty. it is referred to as a special circuimstances... rape, robbery, kidnapping, other things.

True, I forgot, could have happened in the course of a kidnapping.

Either way, I think they'd need to have evidence that it was more than a simple robbery that became violent.

I don't know if this has already been posted or not.

Friend of the accused hopes to start conversation about drug culture
“I knew him as a very different person than you would see from that shot of him holding his t-shirt over his face,” she says.
We’re protecting her identity because she fears for her safety. She says she has known William Sandeson for more than a year.
“Will did not get into Dalhousie medical school on his first application,” she adds.

Just two years ago, Sandeson represented Nova Scotia at the Canada Games.
But his friend says when he didn’t get into Dal; Sandeson first went to a very pricey med school in the Caribbean.
“I do know that he had concerns about debts that were quite high.”
Sandeson’s friend wants to raise a larger conversation about what she calls the drug culture near campus, and near a daycare.
“There’s a street knowledge that marijuana is available from that frat house.”

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/p...y-have-been-murdered-over-drug-deal-1.2527463

In regards to For Rent Sign in Don88 window. Could have been for the other unit in building? As I recall seeing WS listed as residing in Apt 2. **This Kijiji ad was posted yesterday***
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-2-bedroom-ap...halifax/two-bedroom-apart-for-rent/1097687378

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caminerva
Back