GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Crappy article about how nice this guy was with comments from a friend who barely knew him in real life. I'm so over articles like these.

http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-...rder-left-bewildered-by-accusations-1.3605039

SAME. These articles are annoying. Whats the drive? To make us think; hey it can happen to anyone, anyone can be a total psychopath and murder someone. Or is it to make us think, everyone is capable of such thing, just bad things happen, so basically don't trust anyone.

Neither are correct. Murderers are not like other people. They lack something. Why do they get glorified.

Fantastic news to wake up to. Poor Tess family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So very relieving. While it is interesting to get a glimpse into what this young man was about before we get some good journalism on the topic, can't say his accent (barely there slight Toronto high-schooler accent or a not-too-bright person's speech to me) or his friends and anyone's apparent sexuality has any real bearing. So far it really appears to be a moment gone terribly and tragically wrong and would be shocked if there were much more to this guys story like these wild suppositions noted earlier. Very interested to hear how the night went now that they have him in custody and hope for the Tess' sake he cooperates entirely and receives a full and unpardonable sentence.

Tess obituary: http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/Deaths.20180203.93398507/BDAStory/BDA/deaths

Did this guy want to read about the killing in the news? Looks like the family has been in the news a few times. Not gonna post any names or articles.
Yep, you read my mind........

22 year old... 2nd degree murder... in Canada

he will be out of prison and roaming the streets again by the time he is 40.

How scary is that?

He might do 10 years with time served and good behaviour. So, mid 30s maybe.

He will still have his whole life ahead of him. What a shame.

attachment.php

Courtroom sketch

https://twitter.com/CityCourtsTO/status/960602806905225216

Attachments

• DVS_KBQWkAAkgbb.jpg
    DVS_KBQWkAAkgbb.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 334
Y’all r right. That was a weird attempt at a theory. Moving on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think it is. It's not saying Tess was judging but if he was once a woman then ended up in the alley with her and she realized he didn't have male parts I could see this being an issue. Especially if she thought she was making out with a guy. MOO and speculation as well

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

He might do 10 years with time served and good behaviour. So, mid 30s maybe.

He will still have his whole life ahead of him. What a shame.

Unfortunately you are probably right.

People must know his brother who attended York, if not him.

Please don't post any names or link to family. We can't sleuth the family.

It would be nice if some locals who knew them would join WS and fill in some blanks.

Did Kalen go by another name at one time? Find it hard to believe that absolutely everything is wiped online.

JMO

WG
I'm suspecting he wiped everything after the murder, or when his POI photo's were being circulated.

where's this guy's mugshot btw??????
That's what I want to know! For the sake of the public, they need to release it! What if others have had a nefarious experience with him and want to report? Name and picture, please.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/...-on-charges-in-tess-richey-investigation.html

Neighbours of Kalen are saying they started noticing a police presence on their street by mid December.* The suspects photos were first posted on December 10th.* So investigators must have acted on reliable tips pretty fast. Toronto police get a a lot of flak but they obviously know what they are doing. Super happy for Tess' family that this guy is behind bars.
I said this today to my partner, that when TPS takes an investigation seriously, they work miracles. They are obviously very skilled investigators, at least in the homicide unit. I just wish they would take all missing persons cases seriously, from day one.

I said this today to my partner, that when TPS takes an investigation seriously, they work miracles. They are obviously very skilled investigators, at least in the homicide unit. I just wish they would take all missing persons cases seriously, from day one.

I find it disgraceful that they didn't locate her body. Poor mother. SMH

So very relieving. While it is interesting to get a glimpse into what this young man was about before we get some good journalism on the topic, can't say his accent (barely there slight Toronto high-schooler accent or a not-too-bright person's speech to me) or his friends and anyone's apparent sexuality has any real bearing. So far it really appears to be a moment gone terribly and tragically wrong and would be shocked if there were much more to this guys story like these wild suppositions noted earlier. Very interested to hear how the night went now that they have him in custody and hope for the Tess' sake he cooperates entirely and receives a full and unpardonable sentence.

Tess obituary: http://v1.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/Deaths.20180203.93398507/BDAStory/BDA/deaths
A moment gone terribly and tragically wrong is an understatement, almost like a mistake or accident. Tess Richey was targeted by a predator, who with intention and with malice aforethought, murdered her.

attachment.php

Pic of him shared by CTV Toronto. I saw this pic on Google results this morning right when his name was released but it's gone now and I wasn't sure if it was him at the time. But it seems it is him now. This is much more current. Note the facial hair which many thought he must have had given the strangeness of the appearance of his mouth in the surveillance videos.

Attachments

• DVT5aahWsAAnPwk.jpg
    DVT5aahWsAAnPwk.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 462
Am I smelling a defence of crime of passion/rejection? Or mental illness?
Gee, it could easily have been another young man killed. What confusion that would throw into the McArthur case.
Comments of "out in 10, and he'll have his whole life in front of him" is true.... Sickening.
Do we hear a whisper of "landscaping" aka outdoor contracting?? Yikes.... Is he the young man McArthur had working with him?

News outlets reported he worked in construction with his dad's company. Can't get a link - trying to actually do a little bit of work which I've fallen behind on!

Piss poor defense. He probably looked her right in the face while he did it. Straight up violence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthEnd
Back