GUILTY Canada - Tess Richey, 22, Toronto, 25 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chief Saunders is on CP24 tonight. You can send in questions by hashtagging AskTheChiefCP24 on twitter. Good opportunity to press them on Tess's case and maybe get the images displayed on tv again.

Yep, I've done the "check this person's social media over just in case" thing with a couple of folks now. One guy, I browsed through his pictures for about 20 minutes before realizing he was wearing that hat in all his pictures because he's completely bald on top.

As for video footage, I think the ATM footage must be extremely low frame rate and probably looks more like a series of stills than a video you could get a good sense of his walk from. No idea about the stairwell video. Still, more images could only help get a better idea of what he looked like. My hope is that there is some logic i am missing behind police not releasing it right now.

Churns my stomach that they won't release the stairwell video. it may show the way he walks. but it may show more. i think about this daily.

His response to their lackluster response to missing folks in The Village, was pretty lackluster in and of itself, imo.

Yeah, I thought it was pretty brutal. The exasperated tone he took about training his men to look for serial killers didn't come off well in light of the fact there actually was a serial killer.

Police update today at 11:30

Reading Varina's posts on Twitter and Facebook just have me in tears. I have class at 11:30 (PhD student) but honestly may skip - I can't see myself avoiding Twitter or Websleuths during the news conference and I'm not keen on crying in the middle of a 10-person class.

Finally. Finally.

Reading Varina's posts on Twitter and Facebook just have me in tears. I have class at 11:30 (PhD student) but honestly may skip - I can't see myself avoiding Twitter or Websleuths during the news conference and I'm not keen on crying in the middle of a 10-person class.

Finally. Finally.
I'm with you. It's so strange, I overslept this morning, so decided to stay home from my morning class as I wouldn't make it in time. It could not have been more fitting. I will be following live. Varina's posts also deeply moved me.

Finally, indeed.

I hate Mondays, I seriously do. But today, I don't. The news of him being caught has been the best news I'll hear all week! Now for the painful part. Of having to rehash, relive, and feel all the horrible feelings of the loss of Tess, and get justice for her killer!

Interested to hear the details of the press release.

Wow! THIS a great way to start the day after a HELLO of a night (for nestlings all around the world lol)...

Will be tuned in to the news conference for sure.

:grouphug: there has been so much happening in the TEEdotOH...it's hard to not be emotional. it's pretty surreal. (lcid you are in good company here)

(Hugs & hi-5's to fellow Eagle's fans as well)

Kalen Schlatter, 21 years old, resident of Toronto. (from livestream)

Tess was dead by the time Kalen left the area. (from livestream)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie
Back