Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roseville Road in Ayr is off of the 401. I hope this will be GOOD news. PLEASE!

its being reported on CHCH try CP 24 they are probably showing it as well

this is all going to end right now..CHCH reporting there is a police trailer set up and zoomed in on the property searching the property obviously they got a tip to go there

Is this on the telly or via CHCH’s Facebook or twitter?

Just saw a tweet from someone saying AM's and DM's silence is deafening, if you're innocent wouldn't you go to great lengths to clear your innocent name, interesting. This guy is in wealth management.

Can someone please link the twitter account posting about LE's presence in Ayr....I am sitting here anxiously awaiting news. I have been following this for days, and am finally able to post...so many thoughts! Thanks so much for all the great ideas, thoughts and links! You are super sleuths for sure!!

This reporter is posting that info: https://twitter.com/ErylMcCaffrey

I just don't think they are going to find Tim in a house.

http://propertyguys.com/property/sold/id/63994

So, I wonder if any of his 'old' neighbors would know anything....

Just my own thoughts on this....

Yeah that must have been some investment thingy because that's definitely not the family res. Someone here who has known the family says the Mississauga address where he's lived alone since his father's death in December was their home throughout DM's life. Sorry I can't be more help but I'd have to drill back through the posts and time is short and so am I, etc. :)

Anyone have a listed home owner for the farm address? Any way related to DM, AM, or others?

Yes, welcome, welcome to all those who got missed in the rush!

they did not release info on the farm just the roseville rd and looked like command center was set up on property..they dont set up a command center for nothing..

:truce:

What, did they do a Hollywood style face off type trick to switch faces to DM as well? I mean that truck owner will know 100% that the ambition tattoo is that of the real DM. He saw his face.

Sometimes I just think outside the box (pun intended) no matter how farfetched it may seem.

It looks like it was listed with Remax in May 2011 but I'm not sure if DM bought it then, or if he had first tried to sell through them before going with PropertyGuys.

It was previously sold in April 2010. So at most he held it for 2 years.

Isn't Brian Burke a hockey player? AM definitely is into hockey and most likely DM and his friends. Good pick up on this case.

Dealer who reported this needs to be shown photos, if this is related. That's huge.

Didnt' someone else comment just this afternoon here in this very thread that he's removed a link to some hockey website from one of his online profiles as of today?

Man, this thread is so long and I'm so far behind I don't even konow where to look for it but I'll see if I can find it. That looks MASSIVELY BAD if so!

A property on Roseville was just auctioned May 3rd. Wonder if it has been empty for a while?

Didnt' someone else comment just this afternoon here in this very thread that he's removed a link to some hockey website from one of his online profiles as of today?

Man, this thread is so long and I'm so far behind I don't even konow where to look for it but I'll see if I can find it. That looks MASSIVELY BAD if so!

Yes, he removed it from his twitter account earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth