Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #2 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering further how this absurd theft plan could have escalated into something much more serious, I couldn't help but notice that TB and his family are members of what some might consider a rigidly Calvanistic faith. Fair to say that calls to heed their higher conscience might not be an acceptable message to those aggressively occupied with stealing your stuff. Still, would such verbal provocation be sufficient to spontaneously prompt a murderous rage from otherwise normal individuals? Yet, an alternative is that the whole event, including theft and a random murder, were all pre-planned.

I believe this was all planned out. Dodge rams, like the 2012 I own..have a fob to start the vehicle..which is an electronic device to start vehicle...and has been that way for a few years...thanks to Mercedes. Now what that means, is the key for the vehicle is REQUIRED. What this all means, is they had to take owner and keys. Why?... Well if point a gun at owner to take the keys, he will call police once your gone...and odds of getting caught goes up. Now, when owner is taken..especially the lucky guy on Sunday, he would have more than likely been a simple missing person case as there was no witness. In Tims case, he left willingly..like plan... And wife called police... Buut because he left willingly, alarm bells for police never set off...which allowed these two, to accomplish what was intended.... And it gave them the time to pull everything off. The big question we all are waiting for...is what was the plan for the kiddnaped victim?

Does he still own any aircraft?

Would be interesting to know from Flight Control records if Dellen flew out between Monday night and when he was arrested anywhere, or if his plane/helicopter were used in this time frame.

My initial thought was fly somewhere remote to dump the body, or over the lake if he still has access to aircraft.

I believe this was all planned out. Dodge rams, like the 2012 I own..have a fob to start the vehicle..which is an electronic device to start vehicle...and has been that way for a few years...thanks to Mercedes. Now what that means, is the key for the vehicle is REQUIRED. What this all means, is they had to take owner and keys. Why?... Well if point a gun at owner to take the keys, he will call police once your gone...and odds of getting caught goes up. Now, when owner is taken..especially the lucky guy on Sunday, he would have more than likely been a simple missing person case as there was no witness. In Tims case, he left willingly..like plan... And wife called police... Buut because he left willingly, alarm bells for police never set off...which allowed these two, to accomplish what was intended.... And it gave them the time to pull everything off. The big question we all are waiting for...is what was the plan for the kiddnaped victim?

would that be valid for a 2007 3500?

I've been catching up on the thread. What/who is AM?

I think they need to focus on why the truck was stolen. According to news reports they tried to steal a similar truck the previous night. But they choose not to as the owner (in his theory) was too large to mess around with. So they were obviously after this particular type of truck for some reason. But why? There isn't anything that remarkable about it. If DM was trying to steal the engine for his new car racing passion, it was a diesel engine so couldn't use it. And he's heir to a charter airline business. There's something very odd about this case. I think Tim Bosma is a victim. But why? And has DM lawyered up? Why isn't he providing the name of the accomplice?

Sorry, I'm new to forums. Should I be citing the news article?

I can't get it out of my head why Tim wouldn't be suspicious of 2 people just walking up to his house.

At first I wondered if maybe the trailer was around the corner and they told him they would tow it for insurance reasons after they bought it? there had to be a reason to believe they didn't walk to your house from Toronto?!

but then with the truck being seen in Brantford (if it's 100% that truck that was seen), kind of makes you wonder what their flight path out of the Ancaster was?

Maybe Ancaster to West Brantford, up through Cambridge to Waterloo Airport Hanger? then out to Kleinburg? Backroads?

My thoughts are, and I hope the Ham Police took this into consideration before the tapes/data gets erased was to check the Tim Hortons near Tim's house. I mean, there is one just down the street.

You'd think, as a Canadian, you'd maybe stop at the nearest rest stop to make finalized plans.. maybe get gas for the getaway vehicle at the gas station beside the timmies..

I sure hope Hamilton Police got that footage.

They obviously had a witness who saw the truck in Brantford around 10pm. Maybe they did make a stop for something. It makes sense this is what happened. It would not big hard to miss a big truck and trailer pulling into a gas station or say a Timmies.

Does he still own any aircraft?

Would be interesting to know from Flight Control records if Dellen flew out between Monday night and when he was arrested anywhere, or if his plane/helicopter were used in this time frame.

My initial thought was fly somewhere remote to dump the body, or over the lake if he still has access to aircraft.

I had thought of the possibility of dumping a body in the lake from helicopter, but thought it may be too far fetched to speculate on.
The airspace over lake Ontario is pretty controlled due to the small airport on the islands though, Im sure this would be more than stupid.

I had thought of the possibility of dumping a body in the lake from helicopter, but thought it may be too far fetched to speculate on.
The airspace over lake Ontario is pretty controlled due to the small airport on the islands though, Im sure this would be more than stupid.

yeah, more like a movie action then real life. lots of small lakes in SWO as well though.

Area code 315. Could that be where the cottage is?

Uhm.... that links to a street of the same name located in England. I think the one you intended was http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=f...a=X&ei=RnCQUZnBOIq5iwKAiYDACA&ved=0CCwQ8gEwAA

Map showing route from Tim's house, through Bradford to Oak Park, and then Kleinburg

https://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sou....127812,1.766052&vpsrc=0&hl=en&mra=ls&ie=UTF8

he references his area code.

could be someone who has decided to stalk him though and just call him out on it..

odd single tweet, only following AM... could be a signal, by why would you mention the truck and no use a code word

Not sure what you are saying about the area code. Are you thinking 2tim315 is AM under a different name tweeting his area code / location to someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme