Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing screenshots with my cell. I'm including the time

anyone have a service to automate this?

i feel dumb, "Second Timothy" i never even put the Twitter name and TB's name together in that sense... freaking weird.

look at latest quote... i got a shout out.. hah

guess this account is nothing important... to "Second Timothy"

keep harassing AM until he speaks ;)

So odd. Are they worried LE are watching their texts? Or the cell pings? So using social media through the night and think people will miss it? I'm thinking the Second Tim is either a really sadistic nickname for a possible third person involved or is it their real name? Sorry my posts aren't clear. It's late and this is all just so confusing. What was the previous tweet?

i believe it's a location, look at the twitter account bio.

Second Timothy @2tim315

Chilling in the 315.
What jumps out at me is the "chilling" part " Slang
a. To calm down or relax. Often used with out.
b. To pass time idly; loiter. Often used with out.
c. To keep company; see socially. Often used with out." But in the twitter it says "in"

look at his lavish life, perhaps he burned his inheritance, resorted to stealing cars/trucks and parting them.

it doesn't seem logical a guy with money would risk everything on a theft that you could easily afford.. unless it's the adrenaline rush, which seems to be what DM enjoys.

I don't think it's been confirmed yet as to whether DM has money/wealth. Not even sure whether he inherited his father's airport/estate. Previous posts indicate there are items in some hangars for sale and also hangars for rent IIRC. Although one would think this appears to be wealth, we do not know whether there was a huge debt load tagged to DM's father's estate. It does however appear DM had an expensive hobby of Baja racing. From what we have gained so far, it seems he was an only child. His father was 44 years old when DM was born. HTH

look at latest quote... i got a shout out.. hah

guess this account is nothing important... to "Second Timothy"

keep harassing AM until he speaks ;)

Ultimately Tims truck will speak.... That truck will be combed with a magnifying glass...prints, hairs....etc.. Just a matter of time for who the #2 is.

What jumps out at me is the "chilling" part " Slang
a. To calm down or relax. Often used with out.
b. To pass time idly; loiter. Often used with out.
c. To keep company; see socially. Often used with out." But in the twitter it says "in"

I'm wondering if its the # part of a postal code?

I don't know if this helps anyone's theory, but I know the exact location where Dellen was arrested driving his vehicle. I live nearby and know the area very well.

He was arrested traveling northbound on Cawthra Rd in Mississauga right near the intersection with North Service Road.

If someone was traveling eastbound on the QEW, and were going to their home in Markland Woods (where DM lived), they would take the Cawthra exit, as the next main exit is 427, which overshoots for Markland Woods. You would then travel north on Cawthra to Bloor and then east to Markland Woods, which is right across the Mississauga/Etobicoke border, off Bloor.

In otherwords, DM was likely traveling eastbound on the QEW, exited to Cawthra northbound, and was heading to his house in Markland Woods. This leads me to the question, where was he coming from Saturday morning that would have been in the direction of Hamilton?

If you were coming from Waterloo, toward Toronto, you would take 401, not QEW? Does he have an accomplice that is out that way, or was he back in the area to clean up some evidence that he may have left.

Who knows, but I thought I'd share a little about the arrest point and why he would have been there. FWIW

BTW. does anyone know what vehicle he was driving when arrested?

I don't know if this helps anyone's theory, but I know the exact location where Dellen was arrested driving his jeep. I live nearby and know the area very well.

He was arrested traveling northbound on Cawthra Rd in Mississauga right near the intersection with North Service Road.

If someone was traveling eastbound on the QEW, and were going to their home in Markland Woods (where DM lived), they would take the Cawthra exit, as the next main exit is 427, which overshoots for Markland Woods. You would then travel north on Cawthra to Bloor and then east to Markland Woods, which is right across the Mississauga/Etobicoke border, off Bloor.

In otherwords, DM was likely traveling eastbound on the QEW, and was heading to his house in Markland Woods. This leads me to the question, where was he coming from Saturday morning that would have been in the direction of Hamilton?

If you were coming from Waterloo, toward Toronto, you would take 401, not QEW? Does he have an accomplice that is out that way, or was he back in the area to clean up some evidence that he may have left.

Who knows, but I thought I'd share a little about the arrest point and why he would have been there. FWIW

Hanger perhaps in Waterloo

edit: i missed the QEW over the 401... hrmm.. sorry. too tired.

good info though!

Hmm, didn't notice this before, buried in the CBC version of the "Missing Ontario man's truck believed found" story: (This seems to confirm the assumption that DM has been living alone at the Etobicoke address.)

Earlier this week, Millard's home was raided by Toronto police, neighbours said. He lived in the home alone after the passing of his father six months ago and was last seen by neighbours Wednesday evening working outside on his house with a few other men.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/12/hamilton-bosma-mother.html

anyone have a service to automate this?

i feel dumb, "Second Timothy" i never even put the Twitter name and TB's name together in that sense... freaking weird.

Wow I feel dumb lol. I have no idea how to twitter and tweet. I am totally lost on the last couple pages of posts. Great job folks! Keep up the fabulous work.

Bedtime for me. Pray tomorrow sheds new light on this case and Tim is back home safe and sound. G'night. :seeya:

I don't know if this helps anyone's theory, but I know the exact location where Dellen was arrested driving his jeep. I live nearby and know the area very well.

In otherwords, DM was likely traveling eastbound on the QEW, exited to Cawthra northbound, and was heading to his house in Markland Woods. This leads me to the question, where was he coming from Saturday morning that would have been in the direction of Hamilton?

There is also a Millardair location on Derry road nearby. DM lists it as his contact address on the avcanada forum

Snipped to formulate my question.

In the first paragraph you state he was driving the jeep. In the last paragraph, you ask if anyone knows the vehicle he was arrested in.

I'm a bit confused..is it the jeep, or were you just theorizing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Snipped to formulate my question.

In the first paragraph you state he was driving the jeep. In the last paragraph, you ask if anyone knows the vehicle he was arrested in.

I'm a bit confused..is it the jeep, or were you just theorizing? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for pointing that out. I honestly have no idea why I wrote "jeep". I have no knowledge of what he was driving when arrested, so that was a total Freudian slip I suppose. Must have "jeep" in my head from all the pics I've seen of the yellow jeep.

Sorry, please stricken that....I will also edit my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper