Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
God forbid they find Tim on this property not alive but by the photos posted with the tent and the heavy presence of LE this would suggest otherwise. This tells me that something unplanned happened and without thinking things through they needed to deal with the situation quickly. Surely if this entire thing was planned they would have come up with a better place to park the trailer and done away with all evidence somewhere that couldn't be tied to them.

The tent is not a good sign. Either covering evidence. Or they know, they will be there for awhile collecting evidence elsewhere and need amenities along with the Johhny on the Spots.
Maybe DM moved all of his toys there, in those bldgs because if you are renting or selling a hangar, best if it is empty.

Im on the edge of my seat but betting it will be delayed like all others have been.
Joey's site has over 3000 viewers. The first one barely had 300 if Im not mistaken

Nevermind...duh

"For new viewers, audio will not be turned on to right before the conference begins"

Sound not on yet, it will come on in a few minutes, people are sitting at the tables and chatting.

I'm not getting any sound from this one...you???
From Joey Coleman:

"For first time viewers and returning viewers
Morning, For new viewers, audio will not be turned on to right before the conference begins. For regular viewers, due to the seriousness of this matter and that I can moderate comments while manning the camera, I have turned off all commenting today."

reporters will be live tweeting as well.

Anyone else find it sad on Joey's feed "the seriousness of the case" and the media look like they are having a party :(

Sound is on! 2 mins.
Why do you think there'd be a publication ban on the other suspect's names?

Anyone else find it sad on Joey's feed "the seriousness of the case" and the media look like they are having a party :(

I think the media are doing a job, and that is likely where their head is at right now. I know I wouldn't want to be one of them. However, I bet when they go home at night it's a different story.

This whole thing about DM not needing the money or to steal the truck troubles me. Just because he is rich, or appears to be rich, and has a lot of "Daddy Gifted" assets doesn't mean he doesn't get a thrill from stealing. Williams was rich and in high power and that didnt stop him from being a rapist and murderer...... People with money have issues too.

I never get used to how addicted we are with our smartphones, everyone in the room zoned into their screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow