Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also a newbie to this site.

However, photo 69 jumps out at me. IMO it appears to be a photo of a field of pot plants being illumintated by the headlights of a vehicle. It is posted right after one showing what appears to be the KW hangar and airport, which could indicate it was taken around the same time they were in that area.

Can anyone else weigh in on this? I'm not 100% certain that is what the photo is showing, but it seems like a rather odd photo to post in the album otherwise.

Not pot....just a field of weeds.

Not sure why people think WM's death might be mysterious - he was not a young man as far as I can tell. When Millard Air was incorporated in 1956, Wayne was named a vice president and I'm sure one of the obits said he was in his 70s.

Perhaps I'm just jaded but I'm not remotely shocked that someone with DM's family history would do something seemingly so random and senseless, just because they could.

Possible, Friday is when those people in Kitchener/Cambridge say they saw Tim's truck too.

I don't understand how his truck could have been seen in that area on Friday when it was found sealed in the trailer, which was dropped off Wed evening. Can someone explain a possible timeline?
DM was arrested on Saturday, Truck found on Sunday. How did he get it out of (or into) the trailer on Friday and get it back in to be found on Sunday?

Confused. And sad :(

RIP Tim.

Yes - crop rotation to avoid soil depletion, plus depending on profitability of certain crops depending on market conditions. It just seemed odd that with most farmers in S. ON already working their fields that the ones in the pics seemed untouched. Wondered if there were more to it than different crops.

My field is rented to a neighbouring farmer. It had corn in it last year. It has not been touched this year (yet) because the farmer has been busy planting his corn in the other fields. My field will probably be worked this weekend, and then planted with beans.

I'm also a newbie to this site.

First, I want to express how horrified and saddened I am at the way this case has unfolded. My heartfelt sympathies to the entire Bosma family, no one should have to go through something like this.

Some of you have been questioning the reasons why DM may have purchased the farm. In the facebook profile of BM who seems to be a friend/relative living in France (was also linked to AMs profile), there is an album of photos from a trip to Canada in 2011. There are several photos of people engaged in paintball, which could be one theory.

However, photo 69 jumps out at me. IMO it appears to be a photo of a field of pot plants being illumintated by the headlights of a vehicle. It is posted right after one showing what appears to be the KW hangar and airport, which could indicate it was taken around the same time they were in that area.

Can anyone else weigh in on this? I'm not 100% certain that is what the photo is showing, but it seems like a rather odd photo to post in the album otherwise.

They aren't pot plants. I think this is just a photo taken while offroading at night. No Pot grower in their right mind would drive a jeep over their plants.

Although no details have been given on the second suspect....

Is it agreed by most of us that either SS or AM may very well be the second suspect?
I don't know of anyone else who could be associated with this crime based on all of our sleuthing efforts....

FYI we had AM's cousin deny that her cousin was involved in this....

Perhaps RB? Wasn't he in the red hoodie in the one pic?

So sorry this happened to you Tim. I hope the pain-filled hole this has left in your loved ones' lives can one day be filled with just tender memories and love. I hope your little one grows up knowing that if the good wishes of the world had worked, her daddy would have been found alive.

I hope for the rest of their lives, not a single bad thing happens to your loved ones. I hope their lives will one day be happy and peaceful again. I hope for them all that you would hope, if you were here.

Rest easily now Tim, your love and theirs is something nobody can destroy.

Even though I've felt all along this wasn't going to end well, it's still felt like a punch in the gut to log on this afternoon and see Tim's case moved to "Found Deceased". My heart goes out to Tim's family and friends, and to all the locals who came here.

New here, but live about 20 mins from the Bosma's. from my recollection, and it may have been in the kijiji ad, the truck was for sale because they were planning on selling their travel trailer and didnt need the truck anymore to pull it.

For information's sake: The spot where Tim's cell phone was found and the farm in Ayr are a 30 to 35 minute drive apart.

it doesn't really mean anything in particular to the case. Just that I didn't know he was an engineer. Engineering graduates are given a steel or iron ring "as a symbol and reminder of the obligations and ethics associated with their profession"

It was more just a personal observation. :)

I noticed that too....my husband is an electrical engineer.

People are assuming Tim was killed "over a [expletive] truck". While that could be the case, it's more likely he was killed over the perps being willing to take any course of action other than to face the consequences for their crime and the hubris to believe they could actually get away with murder. Because of that they'll be dealing with consequences in spades.

Just so full of sorrow and rage since I heard the news.

That loving young couple, with their beautiful daughter....how dare anyone destroy such an innocent family! The love of her life, their daughter's hero...HOW DARE THEY?? The emptiness and pain will never go away. I am so sorry Tim's family will have to endure this. :(

My sincerest condolences to the Bosma family and friends, and to all of you here who have tried to help reunite this family. It wasn't supposed to end like this.
:cry:

This is a very, very heartbreaking place to be today.

My condolences to all who loved Tim … to his mother and father who raised him to be a beautiful man, to his wife who saw that beauty in him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, and to a little baby girl who looked up into her Daddy’s eyes and saw nothing but his love and adoration.

“They are not dead in hearts they leave behind”

Rest in Peace Timothy Bosma

:rose::rose::rose:​

DM had all these properties he could've sold if he needed money. I still don't understand stealing the truck. And in such a risky way! The dots are just not connecting in my head.

And I'm really curious why DM would need an abandoned farm. Sounds like a great place for hiding all manner of things.
agreed..I do not believe money was an issue..no mortgage on an 800,000 property? msm reporting that btw

I have no idea even what to say about how tragic this is. A beautiful family senselessly torn apart... Rest in Peace Timothy Bosma.

Further to my last post about an AM who is a cop that is going to trial on sex assault, If that AM is the AM that is associated with DM Perhaps that is why his facebook went down as well. He knew he was going to court today and the media may be googling him once again. It may also explain why no Twitter posts after Novemember 2012, as his Court dates were in October and perhaps he was advised to lay low until the trial. This is all speculation, and I am not saying they are the same AM or even associated with DM in this case, but I am just pointing things out.

no, that is a totally different AM - the ages aren't even close

This is a very, very heartbreaking place to be today.

My condolences to all who loved Tim … to his mother and father who raised him to be a beautiful man, to his wife who saw that beauty in him and wanted to spend the rest of her life with him, and to a little baby girl who looked up into her Daddy’s eyes and saw nothing but his love and adoration.

“They are not dead in hearts they leave behind”

Rest in Peace Timothy Bosma

:rose::rose::rose:​

Thank you sillybilly, you always know how to say the right thing in the nicest way!

Sad to hear the sad news Mr. Bosma wasn't found alive :( RIP Condolences to the Bosma family. Was so hoping there would be a better outcome in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13