Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
New here... been following this story from day one in the news and for the past 4-5 days on here... i love less than 5 mins from Roseville and cant believe how close to home this has become. i am devestated for this family. IMO DM is a coward who is now hiding behind his pile of money afraid of a lifetime in the penitentary.

anyway, just to update that people are coming and going at the site there,I did see the mounted unit leave about 20 mins ago. a number of hamilton police cars and suvs have also departed recently. howevere there is still a bunch of activity taking place. i have compiled a few theories on my own and will do some more thinking before i bring them here

I just heard a interview with a spokesperson on CBC radio show As it Happens and they answered a lot of questions with regards to the investigation. Repeating a lot of what was said at presser but elaborating on several areas including how they are looking closely as to what the status of Millardair was and exactly how the hangar was being used since they found numerous vehicles and airlplanes so they want to sort out exactly what kind of "business" was being conducted. More specifically she said they need to determine if it was being operated as an aviation facility, some sort of auto shop and whether that was due to a hobby or in fact some sort of business.

I was wondering too what the business actually was. There was a blog saying the business was shut down after the father died and that the hangar in Waterloo was for rent. The former VP who wrote this was only VP for 1 yr (LInkedIN)

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-begin-at-airport-hangar-belonging-to-family/

This story is just so strange that I can almost imagine that there could have been a set up! I just can't believe that this is ALL about a truck and its engine. Nope... There's something else we don't know yet.

Do you think they backed off the guy from the first truck ad because he seen his tattoo? Maybe the guy pointed out the tattoo during the test drive.

Maybe their original plan was to just steal the truck but with the guy noticing his tattoo they thought they couldn't get away with it.
They most likely didn't expect that guy to come forward and link his experience with Tim's disappearance.

You have to wonder, if they've had that burner phone for a couple of months, how many others there may be that they've called about trucks for sale. Are there any other people out there who've received a call from these guys or have actually gone on a test drive. I suppose it was not the truck per say that they wanted but rather a good engine to possibly fit the red pick up? Maybe the truck they took out the day before didn't meet their requirements.

MOO

I just searched the other two threads for fire, bonfire, smoke... nada.

Wouldn't know what other terms to try -- sorry.

That may have come from a twitter account for someone with the name AM I came across more than one twitter account for that name and yes there is a photo from may 7th of someone holding a beer and a very large bonfire in front of them

In regards to the reports that the daughter is in "a safe place and doing well".... I'm not sure if that proves any awareness on the family's part of the seriousness of what was going on or escalates the concerns. If I believed I may be the only eyewitness who could identify the suspects in what I believed to at least be a kidnapping and theft, I'd be making sure that my children were in a safe place as well, and not staying with me, in my home, where the perps would know where to find me.

there was a member here who had access to the land registry info for those properties & I can`t remember who it was or even what thread the post was in

It was SluthieJane I believe.... in the second thread, around page 33 or so I believe

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

Would be interesting to find out if the incinerator is rented or owned. If owned, when was it purchased? Does the purchase coincide with the purchase of the farm? If so, then one has to wonder.... Pretty easy to hide ashes on a working farm. DM needed a farm like a hole in the head. Has to be another angle with the farm.

Wonder how this all will affect the Waterloo Air Show coming up June 1?

What is strange to me is why in the world wouldn't LE ask for the public's help in locating other suspect(s)? Do they have any idea who the other suspect(s) is/are? It's pretty apparent DM is not talking or rolling on his buddies. The other have obviously gone into hiding if LE do know who they are. I sure hope now that Tim has been found, anyone who knows the whereabouts of the other perps, need to notify LE. If the are housing/protecting these , they need to know they will be held accountable for aiding and abetting a criminal and will be charged also. It's only a matter of time before they are caught.

Actually I am disgusted LE are not naming other suspects if they know who they are. They are really taking a chance other people could be harmed by these perps. WE THE PUBLIC NEED TO KNOW WHO THE OTHERS SUSPECTS ARE. If LE are unsure, they could put the names out to the public stating LE needs to talk to so-and-so and so-and-so to assist in their investigation. MOO

Do you think they backed off the guy from the first truck ad because he seen his tattoo? Maybe the guy pointed out the tattoo during the test drive.

Maybe their original plan was to just steal the truck but with the guy noticing his tattoo they thought they couldn't get away with it.
They most likely didn't expect that guy to come forward and link his experience with Tim's disappearance.

You have to read from the beginning there is a lot of info posted on this.
The first guy that they met up with was setup at industrial area
the seller said that he was surprised and odd to him and suspicious that these two arrived on foot not by car, during their discussion they were asking if the vehicle was equipped with GPS which it was, they went for test drive and it ended there they never returned, also the Police said that the seller was much bigger which could of deterrent them from any attack

Well I'm 6'1. 205lbs... Still a slim guy... And every guy, will size up another male and know roughly what a fight with that person would be.. I don't think a gun would have been used... Tim's size appears to be same frame size as a person like DM... Not as tall, but his overall size was on slim side. Police seem content the 1st truck owners size was a deterant...which means the size difference from first truck owner to Tim was much greater..

In the picture showing TB, his wife and baby, T looks at least 20 lbs. heavier than the picture they showed when he disappeared. Just imo.

Regarding TB in a plane, it may be because his brother-in-law CN was/used to be a pilot. The brother-in-law that is the police officer from Sarnia.

Ok. When I Googled "Stealth Missions" I kept getting hits for a game named "Payday: The Heist" (players can accept Stealth Missions). The description from Wikipedia:

"In Payday: The Heist, players use a variety of firearms to complete objectives (usually centered around stealing a certain object or a particular amount of money)."

"The game focuses on four robbers (Dallas, Hoxton, Chains and Wolf) who team up."

Hmm, I wonder if DM was a fan?

Link: Payday: The Heist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wasn't there some reference to a wolf when the other language was translated upthread?

This story is just so strange that I can almost imagine that there could have been a set up! I just can't believe that this is ALL about a truck and its engine. Nope... There's something else we don't know yet.

I guess the main question would be, does DM have an airtight alibi for where he was that Monday night? Apparently not or he'd likely never have been arrested. And who would have access to his trailer, be able to unlock it, and tow it to Kleinburg. Especially if it was being stored either at the hangar, the farm or his home. Do we even know where his home is?

I can't see this being a set up. But I can see them moving things away from the Waterloo area during the week, like the trailer, truck and possibly the incinerator. Seems like that all came to a halt when DM was arrested. When was the information about the tattoo put out? I would imagine that's when the panic set in for these guys.

MOO

What I just don't understand......is TB's truck being found inside DM's trailer at DM's Mom's home. That is just so sloppy. If you've got a missing (and/or dead) man's stolen vehicle in your trailer, why on earth would you park that trailer anywhere that logically could be investigated?.....PARTICULARLY in a very affluent neighborhood where an auto trailer like that would stick out like a sore thumb. It just seems so careless. There are so many other places a trailer like that could have been towed and parked where no suspicion would have been raised. Even a Walmart parking lot for crying out loud (at this time of year, tons of big trucks and RVs park in Walmart parking lots overnight/for days).

Doesn't anyone else find this just amazingly careless?

I agree, my thought was that they never said it was Dellen that parked it there... maybe someone was happy he was getting all the heat on him and took it as an opportunity to throw heat off the rest of them them

"if" a stun gun was used, what diff would it make how "big,tough,strong" the first truck seller was?
Having a gps could def be a deterant.
Was it not posted prior that DM did use fake I.D to purchase the "burner phone", 3 months earlier?
Is it possible for someone to be cleared (temporarily)?
I'm curious to know whether or not DM already had a clear/clean Vin to swap and or apply it to TB's truck assuming he was operating a "chop shop"?
Could someone please re post the "possible" connection with boots mentioned in another case, regardless of who has been cleared. Jmo.

When someone is selling their truck, wouldn't they include the fact that it had a GPS? Would be a good selling feature, so I'm even more curious about this first seller and his truck. Wish we could see his advertisement.

You have to read from the beginning there is a lot of info posted on this.
The first guy that they met up with was setup at industrial area
the seller said that he was surprised and odd to him and suspicious that these two arrived on foot not by car, during their discussion they were asking if the vehicle was equipped with GPS which it was, they went for test drive and it ended there they never returned, also the Police said that the seller was much bigger which could of deterrent them from any attack

Where is the quote that the vehicle was equipped with gps? Police never said that to my recollection... Unless was said today... I never saw todays news briefing. I implied earlier it may have been a question asked...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alblake