Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think personally, it's disrespectful and going nowhere to suggest that there is any dark link between tb and dm. There are too many things to support the fact that he was chosen only because he had the right truck, at the right time of day, in the right kind of rural location and because he was probably so nice and smiley like the man he is, he probably looked like an easy target... Because he was good. The man from t.o. Could of just as easily been in tim's shoes and almost was except for some minor things that were flaws in their plan.

I challenge anyone here to find anything to support that tb or even pl who has been mentioned is anything but good, on the level and just innocent people involved in a horrific, disgusting, evil and senseless crime by some sick and messed up individuals.

This was planned imho. I used to think this was maybe a robbery gone bad but now that we know the lengths these people went through to dispose of tb, the sicker those involved seem to me. He wasn't hurt and just rolled out of the truck... Pre-planned imo, b/c of everything from the throw away phone activated 3 months prior, the car following, the incinerator, even the fact that dm is so "shocked" and tight lipped and cool and calm and collected showing no emotion like a sociopath... This was totally planned. If it was an accident someone by now would of confessed out of guilt and some sort of morality and dm would be throwing up with remorse. I'm sure we have all had our moments of nausea over this and yet dm is "shocked".... Because he's sick. That lack of emotion is what is going to get him to turn on the rest of them cause he doesn't care. No one in that group of people has come forward ratting out the one in the group who went too far? Because they all knew ahead of time this was going to happen is what i think. And if they feel threatened by someone in the group... That's possible too but someone preplanned this if not all of them and if they are afraid then they need to make sure that person gets behind bars.

Why for just a truck? It doesn't make sense you say? I agree but we obviously thank goodness, can't relate to these sick minds that are out there. I do support the theory that those involved have been involved and have probably gotten away with previous crimes escalating to something like this.

Mark my words you ' who are still out there. You are all going to start turning on each other as you get taken down one by one and dont' fool yourselves, le is onto you. Don't be so cocky. People are never going to back away from this until you are all caught. Dm's lips aren't going to be sealed for long once he sees he's screwed now... And your "loyal" friendships and pacts are going to crumble like a deck of cards. If you were smart at all you'd be stepping up and coming forward before it gets done by someone else and it will....... Ooooooh it will.

amen!!!!

FWIW, the lawyer could have thrown that in there intentionally. His strategy may be to claim the attempted theft was performed under duress, and he had no involvement in the actual murder (eg: Those bad, bad people in the other vehicle dealt with the victim while he simply drove off with the truck, for instance.)

Thing is, if he does want to claim that.... He would have to give up the names...if none are found that is...

OK, confused here

If kijiji didn't post any personal information, how did they get Tim's phone number?
When you list something for sale, is it under your name or some kind of number or code system?

The interview was the usual blah, blah. One point of interest...he was asked directly about having know Dellen previous to being retained as his lawyer and said emphatically that he never had anything to do with him on a professional level ( a case) but rather knew him on a social level and that it was personal and he was not going to elaborate.

But the lawyer did also say he was a referral, that he does not advertise and his business comes through word of mouth. It seems that there is a tie to some case in the lawyers' history but which, who knows

I gathered the link was professional (referral) not social

DM's lawyer did defend a street racer last year

my question is that msm reported someone contacted police about the incinerator being there, even went and took a pic..on Friday..how would this peron connect anything..Dellen was not arrested or name released until Saturday...unless police already knew who he was and started contacting properties and neighbors to question A neighbour who requested anonymity told CBC News he had given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer that he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator. Police were asked about the mobile incinerator but would not comment.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

I'm not sure of the timeline but if the police were out to arrest DM, they may have been at his property before the arrest but not in full force. (reports have said that police were at the farm as early as Friday). That would raise suspicion with the neighbours. I have not looked closely at the maps to see how close the properties are but if there are woods, often in rural communities, one might go for a walk through or along the woods which could go next to or on DM's property. If I looked out and saw an incinerator,looking rather out of place in a field, I'd potentially take a picture.

OK, confused here

If kijiji didn't post any personal information, how did they get Tim's phone number?
When you list something for sale, is it under your name or some kind of number or code system?

On Kijiji, you can contact the person via email. From that point, you can exchange numbers, addresses, so forth.

Edited: Apparently "carefreeness" is a word. Sorry about that! I still stand by the terrible sentence structure, poor wording, and the odd use of ellipsis. It comes off as very faux-erudite.

Well, if "carefreeness" is a word, it shouldn't be! :moo:

he does, and im worried that a huge part of his defense will be "he had the money to buy the car, why would he murder someone over something he had plenty of means to pay for?" it'd be hard to come up with a comeback to that other than what WSers have pointed out... he was spoiled and felt like he could just take it if he wanted it, he enjoyed the thrill of the bad-boy lifestyle, etc. etc.

Lots of people have been caught stealing from stores and have more than enough money in their pocket to pay for it... it's not just the poor starving bum that's out there stealing stuff. More of a morals/civil society thing.

OK, confused here

You can post Kijiji ads without any personal information. People can reply through the message box on the ad which goes to the persons email address. All you need is an email address.

Well said........ His wife's comment.....for a stupid truck....summed up the whole motive that day.

my question is that msm reported someone contacted police about the incinerator being there, even went and took a pic..on Friday..how would this peron connect anything..Dellen was not arrested or name released until Saturday...unless police already knew who he was and started contacting properties and neighbors to question A neighbour who requested anonymity told CBC News he had given police a photograph of what he called an incinerator on a trailer that he saw on the site on Friday. He said the place where police have set up a tent is one of the locations where he saw the incinerator. Police were asked about the mobile incinerator but would not comment.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

Of course, the question is, why did the neighbour take a picture of the incinerator to begin with?

What caused the neighbour to take a picture?

Why were there more than 1 locations that the incinerator was placed? What the hell were they burning at that farm besides innocent people? I am just absolutely outraged at this case. :furious:

LE found TB's phone, and from that found out what number had called him recently. That number belonged to a burner phone, which had been used to call other people, one of which was selling a ram 3500 in etobicoke. that man remembered the 'ambition' tattoo.

For those that want to know probably how they find out .
Most likely DM didn't throw out the sim card that he bought as burner phone , SImcard is burned with cell number and identification number , each phone when is on communicates with nearest tower which sends the IMEI and SIM number which then it is registered in database so when someone calls you they know which cell tower to use and that is how the person can contact you.
they probably turned off the phone at the time of the meet, and they didn't use until they return back home,
Police now had records of phone numbers that were called to TB cell phone based on that number they listen when this number reactivates , and which cell tower it will be used, probably DM reactivated phone on Friday so they had approximate location where he is, they waiting exactly for next move, based on that they zero in on him on Saturday while he was moving and got him in open..

Learn this stuff from my friend that works at cell phone company..

Just passing through the living room and heard on CHCH that Sharlene Bosma will speak to the media at 4:00 pm

OK, confused here

A couple pages back I posted a video of the first press conference Hamilton police held. It was stated that Tim put ads up on AutoTrader and Kijiji, that he put his phone number on those websites, and that he was telephoned directly (i.e. no one contacted him "through" the site via email etc.).

I, too, question what Kijiji considers personal information if not your phone number and a map showing where you live.

Lots of people have been caught stealing from stores and have more than enough money in their pocket to pay for it... it's not just the poor starving bum that's out there stealing stuff.

Exactly!

On Kijiji, you can contact the person via email. From that point, you can exchange numbers, addresses, so forth.

Yes this. You also don't get the posters actual email you use a contact form that emails the poster. From the sounds of it though noone responded to the ad or emailed him, which makes this weirder. Unless TB posted somewhere else.

Been reading for days. 1st post.

A couple of comments, and a theory.

1. About the girlfriend - the context was the Crown asking for an order that the accused not communicate with a long list of people. I assume, but don't know, that the girlfriend was on that list. To justify why he should be banned from talking to his girlfriend, the Crown said she might be an important witness. Don't read too much into this.

2. About the video of the 2nd vehicle - police referred to video taken near TB's home. Given how rural it is, the video is probably long distance. They're able to see a second vehicle, but not with sufficient resolution to make out what kind it is. Zooming in would just give blurry blocks of pixels.

So, my theory:

I don't think this was about the truck. I think the truck was a path to TB.

What if the suspects were engaged in illegal activity, perhaps a drug deal, when a black Ram 3500 with a For Sale sign drove by and a guy looked out at them. Or maybe that truck was parked outside somebody's girlfriend's house, and people jumped to conclusions. Whatever it was, the suspects decide they have to get that guy in the truck. They go online, looking for black Ram 3500's for sale. They go to the first guy, decide it's not him. Go to TB, decide it is him, and kill him.

This fits in many ways:

- the burner cell phone, often used by criminals, particularly drug dealers
- leaving the first truck owner unharmed
- deciding to test drive, rather than steal the truck, so that they would meet the owner
- fits better with DM having money - he could have bought the truck, but it wasn't the truck he was after

One possible scenario: they drop off the trailer somewhere (maybe the farm). Suspect 3 drives them in trailer towing vehicle to TB's house, drops them off, waits down the road. DM & suspect 2 drive by with TB in TB's truck, suspect 3 follows. TB is killed. Truck is loaded into trailer, body disposed of. Truck is much harder to get rid of. Trailer gets driven to Kleinburg while they try to figure out how to dispose of the truck. DM gets arrested based on tattoo description, others on the run or lying low, no time to dispose of the truck.

Property searches for all property related to DM begins, remains found.

I have no info other than what's public, but I think this scenario fits what we know so far.

Thoughts?

This is exactly along the lines I have been thinking, I just could not grasp why they went to see the first truck. This would make sense. My husband's first comment when hearing this story was actually, "They probably got the wrong guy in Toronto and had to keep looking", but there are just so many holes in this story to make sense of. Very well thought out theory.

For those that want to know probably how they find out .
Most likely DM didn't throw out the sim card that he bought as burner phone , SImcard is burned with cell number and identification number , each phone when is on communicates with nearest tower which sends the IMEI and SIM number which then it is registered in database so when someone calls you they know which cell tower to use and that is how the person can contact you.
they probably turned off the phone at the time of the meet, and they didn't use until they return back home,
Police now had records of phone numbers that were called to TB cell phone based on that number they listen when this number reactivates , and which cell tower it will be used, probably DM reactivated phone on Friday so they had approximate location where he is, they waiting exactly for next move, based on that they zero in on him on Saturday while he was moving and got him in open..

Learn this stuff from my friend that works at cell phone company..

according to:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...rs_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

Police tracked Millard down from a tip that came in after they released a description of his unique “Ambition” wrist tattoo.

It won't fit.

The police stated that the accused and other suspect were originally interested in the truck that was for sale in Etobicoke (?). The owner of that truck was a very large guy, and according to the police, that is why they backed off on making a move. They probably chose Tim because he was easier to take down.

That was the police theory at the time. I don't think police know for sure why the suspects left the first guy alone. Only the suspects would know. In my view, it's equally possible that they left him alone because he wasn't the guy they were looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth