Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see this post regarding the father's suicide, don't think I've seen a link yet.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9438529"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**[/ame]

Opinion

- not going for tim. If they were why wait for his kijiji ad? And how would they know it was his? Im sure if they had a reason to kill him it could be done anytime. The ad makes zero sense, also, why the first test drive? They wanted the truck. They kept the truck, they hid the truck. If the truck didnt matter it would have been dumped or burned.

- started as a car theft. DM driving, another in the back. Other likely tried to subdue TB who fought back, things got a little too heated and a mistake happened and TB was killed my mistake. Emergency plan put into place last minute and sloppy, have to cover this up we are in big ****.

- maybe this is why DM and lawyer say the true story will come out, perhaps it was the guy in the back that actually killed TB while DM drove? Seems to fit his response thus far, that maybe DM didnt actually murder him but was there and a part of it.

Just from photos, they "seem" to me like the type to take risks, steal cars, joy rides, thrills, break the law, drinking, drugs, partying, etc. but dont seem like murderers whatever a murdered seems like, just my thoughts.

Also, i picture a planned murder being a solo exercise, not a group activity wouldnt you think? Too many people to see, and possibly roll over on you and spill the beans, wouldnt that make sense?

Forcible confinement (original charge) + death of Tim = First Degree Murder

They are all accomplices.

Opinion

- not going for tim. If they were why wait for his kijiji ad? And how would they know it was his? Im sure if they had a reason to kill him it could be done anytime. The ad makes zero sense, also, why the first test drive? They wanted the truck. They kept the truck, they hid the truck. If the truck didnt matter it would have been dumped or burned.

- started as a car theft. DM driving, another in the back. Other likely tried to subdue TB who fought back, things got a little too heated and a mistake happened and TB was killed by mistake. Emergency plan put into place last minute and sloppy, have to cover this up we are in big ****.

- maybe this is why DM and lawyer say the true story will come out, perhaps it was the guy in the back that actually killed TB while DM drove? Seems to fit his response thus far, that maybe DM didnt actually murder him but was there and a part of it.

Just from photos, they "seem" to me like the type to take risks, steal cars, joy rides, thrills, break the law, drinking, drugs, partying, etc. but dont seem like murderers whatever a murderer seems like, just my thoughts.

Also, i picture a planned murder being a solo exercise, not a group activity wouldnt you think? Too many people to see, and possibly roll over on you and spill the beans, wouldnt that make sense?
I think you have hit the nail on the head

Why that location????
TB was contacted via home phone. Did he get the call right after the failed attempt on Sunday? Bcuz if he was working Monday, how did he get the call. During the day.
Someone knew that was a good spot to do the body transfer and they accidently dropped the phone.
TB was called on his cell thats how they were able to trace Dellens phone through production order

Opinion

- started as a car theft. DM driving, another in the back. Other likely tried to subdue TB who fought back, things got a little too heated and a mistake happened and TB was killed by mistake. Emergency plan put into place last minute and sloppy, have to cover this up we are in big ****.

Just from photos, they "seem" to me like the type to take risks, steal cars, joy rides, thrills, break the law, drinking, drugs, partying, etc. but dont seem like murderers whatever a murderer seems like, just my thoughts.

I like your post yup yup yup

(please DO NOT think i am defending DM at all i am just looking at all angles here)
if DM's dad committed suicide in that house it was most likely a hanging, seeing as he was an animal lover and all I don't think he would have guns.

also if they shared that house, DM probably found him..he seemed like he was super close with his dad...as someone who has been in a similar situation but only with my brother whom committed suicide 7 days before my 25th birthday in 2010 ....PTSD can mess a person up something severe...depending on the severity of it. can it make someone capable of murder? I can't say that because I has never experienced a flashback like that (only intense memories that leave me "stunned" or disconnected/shutdown)
I have no proof he suffered PTSD this is all just a theory and all MOO

For those that want to know probably how they find out .
Most likely DM didn't throw out the sim card that he bought as burner phone , SImcard is burned with cell number and identification number , each phone when is on communicates with nearest tower which sends the IMEI and SIM number which then it is registered in database so when someone calls you they know which cell tower to use and that is how the person can contact you.
they probably turned off the phone at the time of the meet, and they didn't use until they return back home,
Police now had records of phone numbers that were called to TB cell phone based on that number they listen when this number reactivates , and which cell tower it will be used, probably DM reactivated phone on Friday so they had approximate location where he is, they waiting exactly for next move, based on that they zero in on him on Saturday while he was moving and got him in open..

Learn this stuff from my friend that works at cell phone company..

Great post, great theory.

Tim seen something he shouldn't have. His wife may not even know. This is the first theory that offers an alternative as to why they left the first guy alone.

Considering we know there was a second vehicle, and they were in/through Brantford where there is an increase in thefts and the reservation is there... after you dump the phone, toss TB into back of other vehicle, dump truck near reservation, set it on fire... then carry on in the one vehicle etc.. no need to move the truck around unless it is of value to you. Just my thoughts...

(please DO NOT think i am defending DM at all i am just looking at all angles here)
if DM's dad committed suicide in that house it was most likely a hanging, seeing as he was an animal lover and all I don't think he would have guns.

also if they shared that house, DM probably found him..he seemed like he was super close with his dad...as someone who has been in a similar situation but only with my brother whom committed suicide 7 days before my 25th birthday in 2010 ....PTSD can mess a person up something severe...depending on the severity of it. can it make someone capable of murder? I can't say that because I has never experienced a flashback like that (only intense memories that leave me "stunned" or disconnected/shutdown)
I have no proof he suffered PTSD this is all just a theory and all MOO

He would be affected by the death. We don't know how close he was to his father. It's a gray area.

Tim died because of Millard's plan. Justice needs to be done.

Bumping this great find

Reporter from CTV news states DM's father committed suicide in the house they shared

(Death was November 30, 2012)

Thank you for the links....

So I am back to what I originally said the day of DM's arrest... which was pondering if he could have been responsible for his fathers death too, given his dad had all these plans for his own future. The obit that DM wrote struck me as odd...... Hmmmm

As for the seats... more and more it is looking like there is a lot more to DM and what he and his friends are involved in. There are apparently many cars in that area stolen for parts, and I have to wonder if he was involved in some illegal activity to get those parts.... as for murder... I maintain there will be a lot more to DM I suspect then what we may stereotypically think of with someone from his background. No one thought Russell Williams was capable of what he did, given his money, stature... I believe ANYTHING is possible here.

Agreed...

K, I think I read that DM was the test driver, so TB was in front passenger seat? That would leave #2 person sitting behind him in the back seat.

Leave property, TB notices 2nd vehicle, freaks, going to jump, #2 was suppose to put a rope around his neck from the back seat to "subdue" and drop him in a ditch, still alive but, because TB freaked and clued in that something didn't jive, that this was no ordinary test drive... adrenaline pumping, screaming, freaking... choked... and when that happens, there are "body fluids"... thus the seats have to be destroyed.

From my sources, seats gone.

That was me, I was watching the CTV Kitchener news at 6 pm, TB/DM was the lead story. At the very end of the segment the reporter said that DM's father had committed suicide in the house that they shared and then the segment ended. Literally the reporter's last words.

If they put this segment on their national news as well then it will show up on their website tomorrow (1 day delay)

I have been playing catch up here on the laptop today. I have heard them say that about 5 times in the last hour now. About WM committing suicide in that house that they shared

Yesterday I posted that there was a property for sale in Oakville in Feb 2012 for $829,000 that had "contact Dell Millard" with a phone number beside it on the listed website.

Today the cached results from that website no longer contain any reference to Dell Millard.

Is it just me or do many things mentioned here quickly disappear!

Yesterday I posted that there was a property for sale in Oakville in Feb 2012 for $829,000 that had "contact Dell Millard" with a phone number beside it on the listed website.

Today the cached results from that website no longer contain any reference to Dell Millard.

indeed, i have noticed same,,, screen shot everything ;)

There's a lot of people reading this, some are very important people.

That's why the sleuthing needs to stay within the parameters of the police narrative, adhering to the facts, and staying out of bizarre theories (such as frame ups).

Sleuthers, concentrate on the vehicle theft connections!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13