Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #4 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since DM's old friend has been exonerated (AM) I see this being a case of a new set of friends taking advantage of him and his property. DM was knowledgeable of the truck that was used. If a friend asked him to help him find a good one there is no doubt he would. He would be the one to test drive etc. It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was. DM was just being himself. Makes no sense that DM would knowingly get involved in a silly murder plot. The friends wanted to jack a truck and had no problem killing to get it. The new friends knew a lot about DM and how to pin it on him after **** hit the fan. So who could it be... friends of his g/f. You read it here first!

So how does the incinerator already sitting at his farm fit into this theory?

New here.
Some thoughts....
Somebody mentioned that DM and or AM we're part of a group on fb looking for a recently missing girl?
I can't remember her name but I did check out the fb group and she had still not been found.
When I saw the pics of the LE investigating the farm, there was that big green tent and then two other tarps just in front. What was under those two tarps? Perhaps there is more then one body at this farm, hence the need maybe for an incinerator?

There was a pic posted of him pulling an engine.

ok, I will reword for clarification...

This was made in reference to the question of possible forums DM was on. I said no, cuz his minions held the forum accounts.

Even if its true that police said the friend has been cleared, I have a feeling
that he still is being checked out.

ok, I will reword for clarification...

This was made in reference to the question of possible forums DM was on. I said no, cuz his minions held the forum accounts.

I remember reading those.

Very interesting.

Since DM's old friend has been exonerated (AM) I see this being a case of a new set of friends taking advantage of him and his property. DM was knowledgeable of the truck that was used. If a friend asked him to help him find a good one there is no doubt he would. He would be the one to test drive etc. It was the friend that had the hoodie and tried not to show who he was. DM was just being himself. Makes no sense that DM would knowingly get involved in a silly murder plot. The friends wanted to jack a truck and had no problem killing to get it. The new friends knew a lot about DM and how to pin it on him after **** hit the fan. So who could it be... friends of his g/f. You read it here first!

Then why hide the 2nd vehicle and lie saying you walked up to the property and were from Toronto?

Why not just drive up with the vehicle, get out, test drive etc...

No, the no vehicle in either "test drive", both stories DM & #2 walked up to the properties and then LE finding there was a vehicle with TB...

Doesn't fit

In case anyone else missed this, here is some of the ownership information regarding the transfer of properties. I see Dellen was named after his Grandmother.

In court documents, Millard is listed as living on Maple Gate Crt. in Etobicoke, which was transferred from grandparents Carl and Della to Dellen and his father in April 2008.

He was also listed on a Derry Rd. W. home in Mississauga alongside his father in April 2008. That property was sold for $795,000 in June 2012, several months before his father’s death.

Millard purchased a rural Waterloo Region property on Roseville Rd. in 2011 for $835,000. That property is also being searched, Hamilton police confirmed Monday night.

and regarding the Red Truck:

A cherry red 2005 Dodge Ram 3500 was registered to Millard Holdings Ltd., an amalgamated company formerly helmed by his late grandfather, Carl Millard, and father Wayne Millard

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...ct_is_completely_in_shock_by_the_charges.html

I believe there's much more psychology behind this than just cash flow and assets. In realistic terms anyway (because he would just need to realign his finances/assets, but this could potentially indicate failure). I believe this is a status issue and the motive is about social status and personal gain related to leadership. Charles Mansons motive was Helter Skelter: Manson's belief that he could start a race war and personally gain from it. Again, we don't have all the evidence here, but if in fact DM was able to get so many people involved (and appear innocent because he's not actually doing the killing), it's because he's acting with the CEO title he was GIVEN. His father was under some type of pressure (leading cause of suicide) that he could not accommodate. This 'ring leader' behaviour, I believe could be DM's motive. It's the only leadership role he was capable of.

Yep, that's how I feel... he relishes the leadership role. He's a chop shop CEO, if you will.

I do think he has an alliance with organized crime, though. More organized than him, anyways...lol.

Very good article with the realtor who sold Millard the farm.

From jetliners to police tape

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2876852-from-jetliners-to-police-tape/

The massive red-roofed hangar costing $6 million was supposed to bring 90 jobs and a new industry to an airport that's keen to expand.

(6 million.....no cashflow coming in!!!!!)

He remembers the accused as a "reasonable guy to talk to, very businesslike in his approach."

"It surprises me," Nicholson said. "There was nothing in any indication in my contact with Dellen that he would have been capable of something like this."

Dellen was "a nice young guy, kind of hit it off with him. We both drove nice pickup trucks so we were talking about our trucks

(I remember everyone saying these same things about Russell Williams too)

Very good article with the realtor who sold Millard the farm.

From jetliners to police tape

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2876852-from-jetliners-to-police-tape/

From that article:

"In May 2011, Dellen Millard bought the farm without conditions, a cash sale. It was listed for $899,000 and he purchased it for $835,000 from an older man who had raised livestock in the barn."

This jumped out at me after the discussions about the use of incinerators to get rid of dead livestock. Although I still agree with those who said that the one photographed by a neighbour looked too new and clean to have been used or stored for years.

New here.
Some thoughts....
Somebody mentioned that DM and or AM we're part of a group on fb looking for a recently missing girl?
I can't remember her name but I did check out the fb group and she had still not been found.
When I saw the pics of the LE investigating the farm, there was that big green tent and then two other tarps just in front. What was under those two tarps? Perhaps there is more then one body at this farm, hence the need maybe for an incinerator?

Does anybody have the thread and post #s for that mention? I've been looking for it. I remember that post, and it's been bugging me as well. Maybe there's a WS thread about her?

Because he is educated and being accused of murder. Nobody should say a word in that scenario. There is not a lawyer practicing that would advise him differently. If your client is being accused of something, you wait to hear what that is and then defend it. You don't help the accuser. It isn't like there was a chance that info he had would save TB's life. He witnessed the murder.

Look, there are many ways to "not give further evidence against yourself", yet remain non-hostile.

For example, have your attorney call-in the tip-line with the name(s) of the other suspects. If he is truly the "witness", its in his best interest that the "real suspects" are apprehended sooner rather than later so that they don't dispose of any more evidence or disappear all together.

For an innocent person the #1 thing should be to make sure that the police/prosecutors are able to get the RIGHT evidence and REAL suspects ASAP, period!

The reality is, he is probably got too deep with some stupid friends. Thought they were doing one thing, ended up killing a guy, he realized he was f*cked, tried to help cover it up and got pinched. Now he is between a rock and a hardplace and whether he is the mastermind or bystandard is really too early to speculate and is just a pure guess on our part.

I've been shocked at how much his lawyer is talking. 1st time, before body found, when charge is just forcible confinement, he says 100% not guilty, client shocked, etc.

Then, after body found & charge upgraded to 1st degree, he says there's more to the story, that he can't get into. Well, who told him that there's more to the story? His 100% innocent client? If he's 100% innocent, how does he know what the story is?

Most good criminal lawyers will not say much, especially this early. They don't know what evidence the Crown has, they're not yet sure what defence they'll lead, and they don't want to tie themselves into a defence theory yet. It's tempting to take the spotlight when you are the media's person of the moment, but you have to learn to say no for your client's protection.

Like one of the other posters already stated, I wouldn't be surprised if a new lawyer comes on for DM. There are a handful of lawyers in the province who are known for high profile murder cases. I expect one of them will take over at some point.

I thought the same thing.

Keep talking, lawyer, just keep talking.

I'm new here, found this on CBC twitter account...
"Police source says investigators believe #TimBosma may have been killed in attempted carjacking; truck found with seats missing. #hamont"

Questions:

1. what name is DMs fb under as I have never been able to find it?
2. Any link that states name of fiancee
3. How did they get surveillance footage of SUV following from TBs home
4. Why did SUV not follow the test drive in Toronto the day before? Or might it have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro