Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still curious about the two women who have gone missing.
One his gf and AM were connected to, and the other had that nice Camero and lived close to the DM farm.
Would make sense to buy an incenerator if you had multiple bodies to get rid of.
I also don't get leaving the trailer in moms driveway. With all his property, why put it in view as it was at his mom's? Or ditch it somewhere like someone said in a parking lot?
Someone asked why fathers memorial was at a restaurant instead of church... Church would not do a service for someone who has committed suicide.
Why shoot yourself in the eye? That doesn't make sence.

In the past few years I have known several ''memorials'' to be held at restaurants or favorite places of the family so that attendees can talk about the deceased in a friendlier setting ((sometimes in place of a ''formal'' funeral)) and in most cases a mention of final resting place ((absent in WB's obit)

What was that source that said a group of civilians were seen walking around farm with LE.

I think this case goes deeper than Dellen Millard. And I think it’s much bigger than a truck…probably about the size of an airplane hangar. I think his father had problems with either high level organized crime or Trade Unions. I think they put the pressure on him to withdraw his application for an AMO at YKF (Waterloo International). 50 to 90 people employed outside of the IAMAW? Or it could have been something even darker than that and started way before they moved their facilities to Waterloo. Enough pressure (as in threaten wife and son and destroy his business) to make the man kill himself (or be killed if he didn’t co-operate). Remember the lines in the obit” "

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. He was frugal with himself and generous to others... (protection money, extortion, interest on outstanding loans?????)
The only people he feared were racists.”

Very odd comments…maybe he meant tsarists…or literally Caucasians from the Caucus region….as most people despise racists not fear them. The Russian Cyrillic in the twitter feed the other night was very disturbing….see posts #528, #535 and #536 on Thread 3) ?

With the father dead, son Dellen withdraws the application for mechanical repair and overhaul in February because he’s not interested in pursuing the vision. In March the hangar is put up for rent on aviads.ca …..but the “black hats” won’t leave him alone. The 50,000 sq ft building has radiant heat..and maybe Tim was in the building around the end of April balancing something one day and saw or heard an interaction between Dellen and the black hats that he shouldn’t have witnessed. He probably didn’t even know what he witnessed, being a nice guy, he just excused himself and left. And he becomes the targeted victim of a nefarious band of truly master criminal minds. A quick search turns up his phone number and also relates to a 2007 truck for sale. And the insane plan was formulated. They can eliminate the witness and the unco-operative problem child in one fell swoop.

Because really, who hands LE clues on a plate like that…the phone is found, the truck is backed up to his mother’s front door (ie the horses head in the bed…a warning to say we know where your mother lives, and that’s why she’s “laying low”), the victim is found on the Millard farm and the kid sits terrified in jail, knowing he might have unwittingly caused it (hence remorse) but didn’t do it and can’t say a word because if he does he’s next…in or out of jail, he’s next) People he fears more than interrogation and incarceration. And the only thing those ruthless people got wrong in the impersonation was the placement of the ambition tattoo. It wasn’t on his wrist where one would wear a watch.

Pretty sure the reason that LE is not asking for public input is because they are not looking for a couple of haywire kids/young adults. It’s far more dangerous than that. Possibly also linked to mysterious FB Ukrainian girl (post #55 Thread 4) linked back to puppet masters. Maybe even a high level organized crime investigation that has been ongoing since his father's death and the criminals lashed out viciously as the noose tightened.

Of course this is only speculation on my part. But one thing for sure, the people that did this are depraved and soulless sociopaths. RIP Tim …my heart goes out to the Bosma family in this time of suffering and anguish. Our prayers are still with you .

“It’s like a crematorium,” the officer said. “How his body was disposed of would make the hair on the back of anyone’s neck curl up.”

This quote makes the hair on the back of my neck curl up as did finding out about the incinerator. To me this doesn't sound like it was a mistake, it sounds like it was planned. I would think someone who is panicked that they just killed a man wouldn't be thinking we have to burn the body, lets find an incinerator. Don't know but I can't get past this and leaves me feeling very sick to my stomach

I think the suicide, church refusal thing is a thing of the past. Besides, the church does not have to know the cause of death if they really wanted a service. Maybe DM handled the service if parent's were estranged and he doesn't believe in God.

Notice obituary does not make mention of WM's wife.

Was WM still married when he passed away?

I am still curious about the two women who have gone missing.
One his gf and AM were connected to, and the other had that nice Camero and lived close to the DM farm.
Would make sense to buy an incenerator if you had multiple bodies to get rid of.
I also don't get leaving the trailer in moms driveway. With all his property, why put it in view as it was at his mom's? Or ditch it somewhere like someone said in a parking lot?
Someone asked why fathers memorial was at a restaurant instead of church... Church would not do a service for someone who has committed suicide.
Why shoot yourself in the eye? That doesn't make sence.

I missed the info about the 2 women missing. Where was that reported? As for the church, I have attended a service for someone who suicided. What really stood out for me regarding the deaths of CM and WM, was the lack of respect and empathy shown by some posters on AV Canada at the passing of CM, and the low number of condolences on WMs obituary. For a family that apparently contributed to Canadian aviation in a significant way and gave so many pilots their start, they don't seem to have many friends.

Maybe he thought daddy would go bankrupt again like previous but, I think what speaks volumes to me is that, if you were totally on board with what Daddy was doing, then you would continue on, surround yourself with peeps who Daddy had in his ranks and make it happen.

There was an article I read yesterday, will dig for it if necessary but, he didn't share in that dream and requested everything be shut down, moved in the cars etc... and started to work on his own mission/dream.

I wonder if Daddy had gotten involved in some shady stuff, got in over his head, was not complying with associates so they had him killed leaving DM to be in charge because they knew they could control him easier than his daddy. If this is DM's first brush with the law, I would think he would be nervous and willing to help LE in any way he could to clear his name. It seems to me that he's keeping quiet because he knows he not safe (especially in prison) if he rats out his accomplices.

I have a feeling this is going to lead to something much bigger.

At the bottom of that article, there is a video of DM taken last summer. I think it's the first time I've heard his voice. Maybe the last voice Tim Bosma heard :(

Also, he's got an entire verse tattoo'ed on his side. Can anyone make out what it says?

Screen shot:
33p7cpd.png

I think this case goes deeper than Dellen Millard. And I think it’s much bigger than a truck…probably about the size of an airplane hangar. I think his father had problems with either high level organized crime or Trade Unions. I think they put the pressure on him to withdraw his application for an AMO at YKF (Waterloo International). 50 to 90 people employed outside of the IAMAW? Or it could have been something even darker than that and started way before they moved their facilities to Waterloo. Enough pressure (as in threaten wife and son and destroy his business) to make the man kill himself (or be killed if he didn’t co-operate). Remember the lines in the obit” "

His hope was for a time when cooperation would be the norm and competition was only friendly. He was frugal with himself and generous to others... (protection money, extortion, interest on outstanding loans?????)

Very odd comments…maybe he meant tsarists…or literally Caucasians from the Caucus region….as most people despise racists not fear them. The Russian Cyrillic in the twitter feed the other night was very disturbing….see posts #528, #535 and #536 on Thread 3) ?

With the father dead, son Dellen withdraws the application for mechanical repair and overhaul in February because he’s not interested in pursuing the vision. In March the hangar is put up for rent on aviads.ca …..but the “black hats” won’t leave him alone. The 50,000 sq ft building has radiant heat..and maybe Tim was in the building around the end of April balancing something one day and saw or heard an interaction between Dellen and the black hats that he shouldn’t have witnessed. He probably didn’t even know what he witnessed, being a nice guy, he just excused himself and left. And he becomes the targeted victim of a nefarious band of truly master criminal minds. A quick search turns up his phone number and also relates to a 2007 truck for sale. And the insane plan was formulated. They can eliminate the witness and the unco-operative problem child in one fell swoop.

Because really, who hands LE clues on a plate like that…the phone is found, the truck is backed up to his mother’s front door (ie the horses head in the bed…a warning to say we know where your mother lives, and that’s why she’s “laying low”), the victim is found on the Millard farm and the kid sits terrified in jail, knowing he might have unwittingly caused it (hence remorse) but didn’t do it and can’t say a word because if he does he’s next…in or out of jail, he’s next) People he fears more than interrogation and incarceration. And the only thing those ruthless people got wrong in the impersonation was the placement of the ambition tattoo. It wasn’t on his wrist where one would wear a watch.

Pretty sure the reason that LE is not asking for public input is because they are not looking for a couple of haywire kids/young adults. It’s far more dangerous than that. Possibly also linked to mysterious FB Ukrainian girl (post #55 Thread 4) linked back to puppet masters. Maybe even a high level organized crime investigation that has been ongoing since his father's death and the criminals lashed out viciously as the noose tightened.

Of course this is only speculation on my part. But one thing for sure, the people that did this are depraved and soulless sociopaths. RIP Tim …my heart goes out to the Bosma family in this time of suffering and anguish. Our prayers are still with you .

What you are saying is very scary and a very real possibility. Certainly explains LE actions on not releasing info. especially sketch of other suspect and possible video footage. I myself have been thinking along this lines ever since that incinerator was found

Anyone ever think Dellen is the target here? I am sorry, but, hiw can a crimina be so dumb? Nope, I don't buy that Dellen was willing to have all things point to him.. Body on the property, trailer and truck in his own mothers yard.. Nope..

I am beginning to seriously think that Dellen had a few "friends" that for some reason would benefit having Dellen locked away for 25 yrs.. Wonder who they could be? But why not just killed Dellen.... Why Tim?

What is involved here? Love triangle? Drugs?

very interesting, I had to read it couple times to get meaning of this, but interesting..

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+21:33-41&version=NIV

I will quote
"The Parable of the Tenants

33 “Listen to another parable: There was a landowner who planted a vineyard. He put a wall around it, dug a winepress in it and built a watchtower. Then he rented the vineyard to some farmers and moved to another place. 34 When the harvest time approached, he sent his servants to the tenants to collect his fruit.

35 “The tenants seized his servants; they beat one, killed another, and stoned a third. 36 Then he sent other servants to them, more than the first time, and the tenants treated them the same way. 37 Last of all, he sent his son to them. ‘They will respect my son,’ he said.

38 “But when the tenants saw the son, they said to each other, ‘This is the heir. Come, let’s kill him and take his inheritance.’ 39 So they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him.

40 “Therefore, when the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?”

41 “He will bring those wretches to a wretched end,” they replied, “and he will rent the vineyard to other tenants, who will give him his share of the crop at harvest time.”

end of qoute

snipped from the above linked article:

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/tim-bosmas-murder-may-have-been-thrill-kill-source

instead, there was a staged event.

“Twisted would be the word,” an officer said.

Police are looking into a small, “close-knit group of friends” that hung around together.

Dellen Millard, charged with first-degree murder, was part of that group.

“Social media was a big part of their activities,” the source said.

<end snip>

I always found it suspicious that DM had such a small online footprint. I would love to find out his identity for the "social media" that played a big part of their activities.

The Russian Cyrillic in the twitter feed the other night was very disturbing….see posts #528, #535 and #536 on Thread 3) ?

I'm missed those messages. I was catching up with all information and sometimes slipped through pages :. My bad. :banghead:

The quote is really really strange. Maybe it is Ukrainian. Russian would not say "&#1055;&#1086;&#1079;&#1074;&#1086;&#1085;&#1080;&#1090;&#1077; &#1074; &#1074;&#1086;&#1083;&#1082;&#1072;"

The Bible verse is even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member