Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more of #2 killed TB and the people in car 2 took care of #2 might be his angle and he didn't know.....he was just told his part was to handle the truck. Ugh this is killing my head.... too many factors here...

Lol...it hurts my head too!

... who is hopefully still alive!

By deduction the female is still alive as the female was listed in the DM "no contact" order when he was charged with 1st degree murder of TB.

My opinion only(MOO) is that the only person DM would not rat out would be himself.

Agree, if you make a plea for reduced charges (and rat out others) it’s conditional on revealing your complicity. Ergo, the reason DM is exercising his right to remain silent IMO.

I think it has most to do with Hamilton Police Services having the lead in the investigation...we know that the trailer was brought back here so it is likely 1 of 3, the vehicle Dellen was arrested in is likely 2 of 3...most have speculated that the red ram is the third. None of these have been confirmed though.

The speculation that I have for the 3 vehicles are:

1. TB's truck
2. The first truck that was test driven (to match fingerprints/dna/etc)
3. The vehicle that DM was arrested in

[/quote] Dont think so, unless #2 commited suicide ??[/QUOTE]

What if TB managed to wound/kill suspect #2 in the struggle inside the truck, or they were both mortally wounded inside the truck. Should be able to get some DNA evidence from what's left inside the truck.

I doubt it.. they need to follow procedure or evidence can be thrown out. You cannot just barge into places without lawful reason...and the truck was not visible from the outside of trailer from what I can tell. What I find odd...is that a neighbor called to report a trailer on someones driveway !!!! It just seems too convenient to me. Plus I am guessing that said neighbor didn't want his/her name disclosed ...
Not sure that the neighbour reported it, I believe that the neighbour was questioned after the police arrived.

This is all I have found about the no contact order:

"Millard is under a court order to have no contact with two witnesses involved in the Bosma case. The identities of both men are covered by a publication ban. "

It says men and doesn't include a woman.

http://www.therecord.com/news/local...search-for-tim-bosma-moves-to-waterloo-region

The Crown has said Millard's girlfriend may be an important witness in this case.
http://www.cjbk.com/LocalNews/story.aspx?ID=1961824

Something else about that trailer parked at his mom's residence keeps niggling at the back of my mind... Why so close to the garage doors, her driveway was not so short to not allow a foot between back of trailer and the doors of the garage. I keep thinking it was parked that close for a reason.

Perhaps to load the truck from the garage into the trailer, or vice versa, intending to load the truck into the garage.

Could also be so there was no room for anyone to squeeze in behind the trailer between and open the doors without opening the garage door for room to stand to do such. I just feel there is a reason for parking so close. Also, I imagine there were two that dropped off that trailer, parking that close you would think someone would be guiding it back to not hit the garage doors....IMHO

Where do u find the no contact order? I must have missed that.

Charges of first-degree murder, forcible confinement and theft over $5,000 were read against Dellen Millard, 27, on Wednesday. The heir to Millard Air must remain in police custody while he awaits his next court appearance via video link on June 13 and cannot contact a list of witnesses who were subject to a publication ban.

http://www.citynews.ca/2013/05/15/millard-charged-with-1st-degree-murder-in-tim-bosmas-death/

This is not the best link - will find a better one which states his girlfriend as being on the no contact list.

I thought I heard the police ask for tips from the public at the end of the press conference the other day but they haven't released much if any info about possible suspects. You'd think releasing the video of the vehicle following the truck could be helpful. I guess they must have reasons for remaining tight-lipped at this point in their investigation.

Just taking a guess here ... could be they just don't want the perps to know what they have. Maybe the video is not as fuzzy as they'd like us to think.

Not sure that the neighbour reported it, I believe that the neighbour was questioned after the police arrived.

DM was arrested on Friday
Arrest was announced Saturday
Sunday, the neighbours called the cops to look at the trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads