Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. She also didn‘t share the same last name as DM. the neighbours may have all kept to themselves and only had the occasional “Hello“ to each other. If you quizzed me on my neighbours I‘d have barely any perosonal info to provide.
I don't know my neighbors personally either but ya bet I know what goes on in the neighbor most days. Like right now as dusk falls a young couple pushing a stroller with 2 dogs in tow walked by :) Just like to be alert, and pay attention not to be alarmed necessarily, Just my 2 cents

Probably to remove the seats inside of the garage?

(Why the trailer was parked up close to the garage door.)

I would have thought the seats, which might have been blood-stained, would have been removed earlier and perhaps broken down and incinerated. Do we know if DM's mother was in the house at the time? If yes, then unloading the seats in her garage would arouse suspicion. Even to unload the car, one would need the trailer some distance away from the garage entrance to use the ramps and clear the top of the door. Maybe he just didn't want snoopers to be able to open the back doors to look inside.

Do you have a link for that please? Anything I saw, had the neighbours being upset that the police had not yet searched her residence days after the trailer was found. I missed the updated info, only saw that they removed the trailer with her cooperation.

I have not seen anything that has said that MBs property had been searched. They only thing they say about her is that she is "cooperating fully".
I suppose one could take that to mean she allowed them to search her property but there has been nothing to my knowledge that has confirmed that has happened.

http://www.mississauga.com/iphone/n...osma-case-incinerator-found-on-millard-s-farm
4ema7e5e.jpg

I was wondering if that was where they stashed the red truck/trailer for a day or two, but it's an odd shared driveway back there...

One of the real estate ads states: "One Garage Parking (Parking Space #1). No Additional Parking Available On The Property."

Unit 1 is apparently empty, so there wouldn't be anyone complaining about their parking spot being used by someone else!

eta: oh, ok. I guess there is other parking on the property for the other units. Just not additional parking for unit 1, say for a second car, or visitors. Darn! Thought we might have had a good hiding spot for the red ram.

A few points:

Right after DM was arrested, LE gave a very skimpy description of suspect #2, but they stopped talking about that pretty early on and didn't appeal to the public for help finding him, which I thought was odd. Seemed like he must have been cooperating with LE, in custody (which didn't seem to be the case), or deceased.

While it wasn't genius for DM to have TB's truck parked at his mother's house, you have to remember that he didn't think he was a suspect at the time, and a casual onlooker would probably not think the trailer held the stolen truck from this horrible crime, particularly since he was known to use that very trailer to haul vehicles for his recreational activities.

There is no way that incinerator was there for ordinary farming purposes. DM was not the hard working farming type- there's no way he had it for farm work purposes. He did not have livestock and he wasn't clearing brush. It also looks squeaky clean and brand spanking new.

When his lawyer announced that he was representing DM, I noticed his info said he specialized in murder cases and organized crime. TB hadn't been found yet, and DM brought in the big guns. I think an associate may have referred him? Not sure if I remember that right.

Regardless of the circumstances of his father's demise, traumatic though it may have been, it's doubtful that would turn a law abiding, morally upright person to crime- with all of his friends joining along. He may or may not be the ringleader, but I believe his bad behaviour has been escalating for some time. It looks like we're in for some surprises in this case.

DM would be doing so much better if he had spent the last 8-10 years of his life serving his community rather than indulging himself to the degree he did.

Welcome to Websleuths!

This ad has been mentioned before so am going to take a snapshot of it so others can see it if they are having any difficulties getting at the cache version. This ad was placed after Tim went missing and friends were trying to alert the public to be on the watch out for the truck. I would love to see the original advertisement from both Kijiji and Auto Trader.

Here is the link to the cache version:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...3749+ad+id+482363749&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

This creeped me out the first time I saw it and it still does. First thing is the manner of which it is written. The fb group was always worded and spelled "professionally", this seems to be far from that IMO, and the phone bit just doesn't sit right with me. AND the fact that they just say go to hamilton police fb page. Not call 911, Tip Line #, or any of the other ways I know people were being directed to go with information. I believe last update was May 8th.
Whole thing is strange IMO

I was wondering if that was where they stashed the red truck/trailer for a day or two, but it's an odd shared driveway back there...

Thanks for sleuthing that...It's the kind of things we need to look at. Good deduction. I am so obsessed with the red ram. :blushing:

1. Why not release the video of Tims truck..being followed...for public assistance
2. Has it been indicated whether or not Tims wife saw DM and the other suspect up close or from a distance?

I am finding it hard to believe DM would be so stupid....example...test driving day before showing distinct tattoo....burned body on his property...truck found at mommies....REALLY? Something is not right.

An unusually interesting neighbor if anyone cares to check. This person is, of course, outside the realm of investigation and none of our business. Also interesting.

I mean really REALLY interesting.

I don't mean to be rude but it is so hard to keep repeating links, which is why we have a new thread which is meant for timelines and press links, etc.

Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 *Media links/Maps" - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
<modsnip> :)

I can appreciate the headsup but I'm pretty well versed in the case and the timeline both in the real world and here on WS.....But that link and all that I have read, I still can't find the information I was asking about so I am guessing you must know that information is there so if you could point me to the post where the answer would be, I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to Websleuths!

This ad has been mentioned before so am going to take a snapshot of it so others can see it if they are having any difficulties getting at the cache version. This ad was placed after Tim went missing and friends were trying to alert the public to be on the watch out for the truck. I would love to see the original advertisement from both Kijiji and Auto Trader.

Here is the link to the cache version:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...3749+ad+id+482363749&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

If you look when the ad was placed it was May 8th. Also, I know in a fb group people were trying to "help" by placing an ad.

More thoughts - Maybe the 3rd following suspect is the leader...Dm was involved or associated with him via shady business dealings with drugs, chop shop, organized crime etc
-DM and 2nd suspect are in truck with 3rd following (for whatever reason - to steal it, because he was asked to test drive it for the 3rd guy) - something goes wrong and TB is killed
- 2nd suspect freaks out and wants to go to police or not be involved in disposal so he is killed (maybe by 3rd suspect)
- DM`s land, house, toys are used in disposal of bodies, truck etc as DM doesnt want to suffer the same fate as 2nd guy or feels he cant go to police due to his associations
-GF finds out parts of story, or tips police after tattoo released
this is the same theory I have :D

This creeped me out the first time I saw it and it still does. First thing is the manner of which it is written. The fb group was always worded and spelled "professionally", this seems to be far from that IMO, and the phone bit just doesn't sit right with me. AND the fact that they just say go to hamilton police fb page. Not call 911, Tip Line #, or any of the other ways I know people were being directed to go with information. I believe last update was May 8th.
Whole thing is strange IMO

I agree.... the phone part is very weird.

A few points:

Right after DM was arrested, LE gave a very skimpy description of suspect #2, but they stopped talking about that pretty early on and didn't appeal to the public for help finding him, which I thought was odd. Seemed like he must have been cooperating with LE, in custody (which didn't seem to be the case), or deceased.

While it wasn't genius for DM to have TB's truck parked at his mother's house, you have to remember that he didn't think he was a suspect at the time, and a casual onlooker would probably not think the trailer held the stolen truck from this horrible crime, particularly since he was known to use that very trailer to haul vehicles for his recreational activities.

There is no way that incinerator was there for ordinary farming purposes. DM was not the hard working farming type- there's no way he had it for farm work purposes. He did not have livestock and he wasn't clearing brush. It also looks squeaky clean and brand spanking new.

When his lawyer announced that he was representing DM, I noticed his info said he specialized in murder cases and organized crime. TB hadn't been found yet, and DM brought in the big guns. I think an associate may have referred him? Not sure if I remember that right.

Regardless of the circumstances of his father's demise, traumatic though it may have been, it's doubtful that would turn a law abiding, morally upright person to crime- with all of his friends joining along. He may or may not be the ringleader, but I believe his bad behaviour has been escalating for some time. It looks like we're in for some surprises in this case.

DM would be doing so much better if he had spent the last 8-10 years of his life serving his community rather than indulging himself to the degree he did.

My sentiments exactly...only one other thing to add..before his lawyer Deepak Pradkar started his new practice in criminal law..he spent many years in civil law mostly dealing with condo suits in Toronto. I will have to find the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214