Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #6 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW... the Tat of the Kings of Leon on the right rib area of DM... if you google for info on the song/lyrics/meaning... its about someone looking for a "girl for hire" if you can't my drift...

Are you sure that is what the tattoo says? Do we have a close up of that tattoo for inspection?

My post was in the context of a purchase made(initially a post was mentioning a cash purchase and #2 suspect robbing Tim). Then mention of cash suspicion which would prevent that from being reality, which leaves a check.

So following that thought, if it was true, then evidence should exist in a check book. Now does it make sense when kept in context Kophy?

I suppose....only you had quoted my reply which never said "cheque". :) I actually don't believe for a second that any sort of transaction took place.

There is some likeness - here is a side by side comparison:

It looks like the same person to me. In addition the overall likeness, look at the part of the hair (it falls the same way even at different lengths, and the sharply defined nasolabial folds. How old was LB in 2005?

You should also cross-post this to her thread.

In the article I read this: "A second vehicle was waiting on the road at the end of Bosma’s driveway on Monday, May 6, and it followed as the men drove off with their victim, police said video evidence shows." So who's video captured a vehicle at the end of driveway? Did the Bosma's have some surveillance equipment? "Waiting ON the road" Is there a house in front of the Bosma's house as seen from street view? Was this told to police by Mrs.B of the vehicle that waited then followed as her husband drove off? Just wondering as my mind wanders with different scenarios and hope perps or whomever is involved is arrested soon :jail: http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...-gives-first-statement-since-husbands-murder/

It shows the length of the calls on the bill, none were longer than 2 minutes. Actually, most were only 1 min. Someone posted the pic of the bill in here somewhere..

It would register as 1 minute if she got his voicemail. So that doesn't confirm there was any conversation per se, just possibly how long the message she left was .

snip...<Peter Lowe showed up to the Bosma house on May 9. Lowe knew Bosma peripherally as a teenager and lost touch. When he saw the missing person sign on Facebook, he felt compelled to help out. He wouldn't leave for eight days.

He showed up in sweat pants and an old sweater with a pair of rubber boots and a laptop. Within minutes, Lowe was placed in charge of the Facebook page.

But the inside of the grand house was limited to family members. And Lowe didn't even know the family. He first met Sharlene when she came flying downstairs and yelled at everyone to get out. Everyone took off as Lowe fumbled with his power cord.

"You, stay!" Sharlene yelled, before lying down on the couch. Lowe set up his laptop on the kitchen table, where he would eventually work across from Bosma's sister, Michelle.>

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879170-tim-bosma-the-painful-search-for-a-missing-man/

Any thoughts on this? I thought this was super bizarre as well...not doubting DM as crime master...maybe bad reporting?? Just sounds so strange that a stranger who knew TB "peripherally" years prior...and just arrived, would be the only person SB didn't kick out?

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw something messed up here!! Isn't he also the flight instructor in Waterloo?

There is some likeness - here is a side by side comparison:

I already posted about this, but these REALLY look the same person to me, and generally I can't see it when people post "resemblance" photos (I think people often see what they want to see). In this case, though, I really think it's a match, and I think it should be passed along to LE.

I still don't actually agree with you, although I do see what you are trying to say.

And that's ok, no worries :)

In regard to your last statement.... regardless of whether driveway was wide at the end...it was dark ! Maybe they didnt know how long the driveway was... or maybe they couldn't see that far down to know it was wide at the end.... they would know however that two vehicles would need to get out if they were to drive in.

Honestly, if you do a google on the words to see an image of the house, even from the road, at 9:20pm and it would not have been completely dark... and considering that it wasn't totally dark because SB was able to give a pretty good description of the two that showed up... I am sure the TB house was lit with yard lights etc.. as they were waiting for the perspective buyer. And you could see the length... seriously the pics of the property, even with the flowers at the gate... it was never a maneuvering issue. I believe (my opinion) based on how the LE have discussed the 2nd unseen vehicle, it was a pre-meditated move to leave it off the road and out of site.

Source for time and no vehicle seen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBQqtxpj8E

Don't forget this bit at the bottom ...

' Lowe got word there might be a news conference Tuesday. The family hadn't heard anything from Kavanagh.

Lowe only told Bosma's sister, Michelle. Sharlene and Tim's daughter were supposed to visit, but Lowe didn't want her to come over if a news conference was planned. '

How did Lowe get word and why was he the one that got it?

PL was the official family spokesperson from what I understand. My thoughts/feelings would be that LE were liaising with him because he was somewhat removed from the situation, being only a "peripheral" friend from the past. It is likely that all members of the family were too distraught to have been able to handle all of the different bits of news coming their way IMO.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who saw something messed up here!! Isn't he also the flight instructor in Waterloo?
in that article it says that Peter Lowe is friends with Peter Lise - it is Peter Lise that is the flight instructor - there were 2 PLs who were admin's on the FB page

snip...<Peter Lowe showed up to the Bosma house on May 9. Lowe knew Bosma peripherally as a teenager and lost touch. When he saw the missing person sign on Facebook, he felt compelled to help out. He wouldn't leave for eight days.

He showed up in sweat pants and an old sweater with a pair of rubber boots and a laptop. Within minutes, Lowe was placed in charge of the Facebook page.

But the inside of the grand house was limited to family members. And Lowe didn't even know the family. He first met Sharlene when she came flying downstairs and yelled at everyone to get out. Everyone took off as Lowe fumbled with his power cord.

"You, stay!" Sharlene yelled, before lying down on the couch. Lowe set up his laptop on the kitchen table, where he would eventually work across from Bosma's sister, Michelle.>

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879170-tim-bosma-the-painful-search-for-a-missing-man/

Any thoughts on this? I thought this was super bizarre as well...not doubting DM as crime master...maybe bad reporting?? Just sounds so strange that a stranger who knew TB "peripherally" years prior...and just arrived, would be the only person SB didn't kick out?

I personally find it odd, if all of the above is true. Hate to say it but could he be someone in DM's camp who is sort of a "plant" to find out what LE knows and shares with the family then report back to DM/DM camp? Has he sort of assertively appointed himself a liaison between family and LE? Is this PL the person who's been mentioned several times in the past as having been a flight instructor or had some connection to one of the airports/some indirect connection with DM or Millard?

PL was the official family spokesperson from what I understand. My thoughts/feelings would be that LE were liaising with him because he was somewhat removed from the situation, being only a "peripheral" friend from the past. It is likely that all members of the family were too distraught to have been able to handle all of the different bits of news coming their way IMO.

This. I don't see anything suspicious here, sounds like someone with Internet/social media skills who was moved to help out. Being a "peripheral" acquaintance probably enabled him to take care of things without the same level of emotional distress.

in that article it says that Peter Lowe is friends with Peter Lise - it is Peter Lise that is the flight instructor - there were 2 PLs who were admin's on the FB page

Peter Lise is the flight instructor

It looks like the same person to me. In addition the overall likeness, look at the part of the hair (it falls the same way even at different lengths, and the sharply defined nasolabial folds. How old was LB in 2005?

You should also cross-post this to her thread.

Will cross post to Laura's thread.

Prepare to move to a new thread. Will post the link in a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum