Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The incinerator unit itself, might have been under $7k. It was bolted onto a trailer unit that is quite an expensive one, at that - basically a converted car-carrying dual-axle platform.

So as a package deal, $20k retail cost is inline with that setup, given a cost of the incinerator unit claimed as $7k (I didn't find anything, running a cursory search to price that Eliminator SN250 out). The fuel tank looks like it would be an add-on purchase, as well.

35bee02c4d6c862450fff383532b.jpg

http://www.mississauga.com/news/article/1618369--bosma-case-incinerator-found-on-millard-s-farm

It's silly money being spent, that really only a man of means like DM would consider, given the legitimate possible uses that he would have had for it. Whether those uses were nefarious or otherwise, is purely conjecture at this point.

On the other hand, to throw the conspiracy theory up that it was someone else setting DM up, by buying the Eliminator SN250 behind his back, etc etc.. is just ..way out there.

JMO.

Thank you for this info, it makes sense.

My mom works at a large hardware store here in Hamilton, she said lots of people buy incinerators. She said they are mostly farmers from out of town.

Hardware stores are not selling incinerators that are run off of a fuel source designed to turn an animal into a pile of ash. You don't just walk into the home hardware or Home Depot and buy a unit like this.

Hardware stores are not selling incinerators that are run off of a fuel source designed to turn an animal into a pile of ash. You don't just walk into the home hardware or Home Depot and buy a unit like this.

Ah, maybe she's confused, she is geting old.

My mom works at a large hardware store here in Hamilton, she said lots of people buy incinerators. She said they are mostly farmers from out of town.

The hardware stores are not selling the Eliminator incinerator. You must have a license to own one. Backhoes are for burying dead animals or sent for rendering. Baler twine and paper feed bags could be burned but you would not need high heat Eliminator incinerator.

The hardware stores are not selling the Eliminator incinerator. You must have a license to own one. Backhoes are for burying dead animals or sent for rendering. Baler twine and paper feed bags could be burned but you would not need high heat Eliminator incinerator.

Must've been something else then, maybe she meant that they sell smaller units for burning wood and leaves, i couldn't see home depot selling one like they found on DM's property.

It would be interesting to learn out of the thousands of farmers in the southwestern ontario region how many own incinerators? In the grand scheme of things 7000 bucks is small potatoes in comparison to the cost of other farming equipment, Many of those farmers would be in the same financial position to purchase an incinerator, but how many actually have them on their land? I'm willing to bet next to none, I've never seen one on any farm in the area I live in. You want a barn down? Pay the Mennonites to come in and take it down...burn it down, bulldoze it down... You want brush cleared. Pile it up and burn it, need dead stock removed, you call a service in. 99% of the farmers involved in legitimate farming operations do not have any need for a personal incinerator on their land.

I totally agree.
I've lived on farms in the same areas as both TB and DM and I don't recall any of the farmers in the area ever using an incinerator to rid their property of brush or dead livestock.
We all would call the knackers to remove dead livestock and if something needed burning (barn, brush or otherwise) we'd just burn it ourselves. Cheap and easy was our preference. IMO DM's purchase of an incinerator strictly for the farm (a farm without livestock, mind you) would make him a bit of a conversation piece in the area if the neighbours found out.

Have a wonderful day Sleuths!!! Its family day for me so I won't be back to catch up till tonight... try not to leave me 10,000 pages to catch up on hahahaha!! :D

♥

I totally agree.
I've lived on farms in the same areas as both TB and DM and I don't recall any of the farmers in the area ever using an incinerator to rid their property of brush or dead livestock.
We all would call the knackers to remove dead livestock and if something needed burning (barn, brush or otherwise) we'd just burn it ourselves. Cheap and easy was our preference. IMO DM's purchase of an incinerator strictly for the farm (a farm without livestock, mind you) would make him a bit of a conversation piece in the area if the neighbours found out.

I guess that explains why the neighbours took photos of it....

Was DM a "master" of every domain he explored? How familiar was he with farm properties, industry and practices? IF he purchased the incinerator to get rid of evidence of crimes, would he have already known about this type of device or does he have close friends who are farmers themselves? Did he ask anyone of his friends about an incinerator in July? I suppose he could have perused many farm equipment catalogues and have seen these types of machines before. IDK.

Where did DM go to school after the French Academy? Did he go to university? I know I read that he went to school to be a chef. Where? At George Brown in Toronto? In France? He seems well learned in many areas, IMO.

Was DM a "master" of every domain he explored? How familiar was he with farm properties, industry and practices? IF he purchased the incinerator to get rid of evidence of crimes, would he have already known about this type of device or does he have close friends who are farmers themselves? Did he ask anyone of his friends about an incinerator in July? I suppose he could have perused many farm equipment catalogues and have seen these types of machines before. IDK.

Where did DM go to school after the French Academy? Did he go to university? I know I read that he went to school to be a chef. Where? At George Brown in Toronto? In France? He seems well learned in many areas, IMO.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0... the article only points out a career college

Thank you. The college I know of for culinary arts is at George Brown in Toronto. I wonder when he attended? Straight out of high school? Did he ever work at a chef? Did he ever have an actual job with wage/salary?

I have not been able to find anything on a chef's career at all

The thing is with the suggestion of the *advertiser censored* site as evidence, etc. that is making this about a DM hunt. I'm kind of interested in finding out who else is involved and on the loose.

As for the phone thing you're probably right but I'm thinking--did someone want that phone found? Did someone involved tip off LE of it's whereabout?

Not that DM is innocent but there have been many sent to jail wrongly convicted too when the real killer was loose to kill again.

Claroon, you made mention in an earlier post that one of the suspects was younger than the other. Why did you say this?

Post #50:

Has anyone considered the person who might have wanted the truck was the younger guy still missing?--more in his price range.
BBM

I have not been able to find anything on a chef's career at all

I see that there are many chef schools in Ontario and one is the Culinary Arts School of Ontario with its location as Mississauga. 5732 Kennedy Road at the Historic Elliot House. Probably not important. JMO

I live in farm country, I grew up on a farm and have many many farmer friends. None of them have incinerators and would never waste the money buying one. They always have a burn pile....a match is much cheaper.

Hardware stores in farm country, like Home Hardware, Canadian Tire, TSC, the Co-op
do NOT sell incinerators. IMO an incinerator is not a popular item for a farmer to have.

first time posting, here it goes

*LB missing in July 2012
*Incinerator said to be purchased by DM July 2012
*AM said to not be a person of interest in TB case
*If the incinerator was purchased in July 2012 then it would be assumed DM was in Manitoba.

Does anyone recall seeing pics on <modsnip>'s facebook page of him being in Manitoba for six months? Fairly large custom home construction (one of his friends commented "did you win the lottery or something.")

I don't know who this house belong to BUT <modsnip> was also in Manitoba during that time period (two posts shown on google - can be viewed using the "cache" option.) One post April 2012, one in August 2012.

Apr 24 2012 -<modsnip>

Aug 16 2012 - <modsnip>
Who was the house being built for? What do you think the likelyhood is of DM owning properties outside of Ontario? If DM does own properties outside of Ontario are they being searched. Incinerator was said to be purchased by DM...was it purchased by him? Was it purchased by someone under DM's name?

I keep flip flopping, he did it, didn't do it....I have no idea. I'm sure since the police haven't put out detailed descriptions that they have everyone they're suspecting under observation. I'm sure bits and pieces will be put out to make them squirm, then its just a waiting game, wait and watch, when the pressures on they'll mess up and the cops will be waiting to catch them.

<snipped for space>
We have another guy SL trying to implicate DM in the case of a missing girl while he himself keeps tabs on everything to do with the girl which is absolutely not his business and which he should have no access to whatsoever. It seems that SL is trying to suggest that DM is capable of murder. Yet SL has not made this suggestion until now, even tho his EX went missing eleven moths ago.

So the only facts we have are in bold, please advise if anything is missed out.

With respect to SL, we don't know what suggestions he had made until now. Also, he may not have thought DM was capable of murder 11 months ago, just as I'd imagine there are other people who know DM who wouldn't have thought so but now may be wondering.

FWIW, this article states SL and LB's family did notify the police of the phone records at the time, but the police weren't interested (the original investigator on her case seems to deny this). The article also clears up the question of how SL got those records (they were still being mailed to her parents' house and when she went missing, they scrutinized them).

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

*AM said to not be a person of interest in TB case

Sometimes it feels like LE is too quick to dismiss possible witnesses/suspects but what do I know?

In May 2011, Mr. Millard bought a large farm in Ayr, Ont., for $835,000.

&#8220;He drove a hard bargain,&#8221; said Vera Snider, who had owned the farm for 45 years with her husband, John. &#8220;Afterwards we felt a little cheated.&#8221;

Seems he likely pressured these people a bit to sell for under the asking price. I wonder what they wanted originally for the property? I wonder if DM even presented Tim with an offer and if he did was it way under asking price? What about the other man selling his truck. Did DM offer anything for it? The condo he purchased at the distillery was under asking and I thought it was cheap considering the location for Toronto. JMO

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow