Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was DM a "master" of every domain he explored? How familiar was he with farm properties, industry and practices? IF he purchased the incinerator to get rid of evidence of crimes, would he have already known about this type of device or does he have close friends who are farmers themselves? Did he ask anyone of his friends about an incinerator in July? I suppose he could have perused many farm equipment catalogues and have seen these types of machines before. IDK.

Where did DM go to school after the French Academy? Did he go to university? I know I read that he went to school to be a chef. Where? At George Brown in Toronto? In France? He seems well learned in many areas, IMO.

BBM - I'd like to know this too. He left Toronto French School prior to graduation. Did he transfer to a different school? Did he get his GED instead?

"He attended the Toronto French School but left before graduating, a spokesperson for the school confirmed." http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/18/tim_bosma_the_painful_search_for_a_missing_man.html

On the previous question about the incinerator dealing and DM going to MB. This is all I've seen reported on the subject.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130517-073330.html

Information obtained by the Sun indicates Millard purchased the propane-heated incinerator for $6,950 from a Manitoba distributor of the US-made product.

Bill Penner of Tri-Star Dairy in Grunthal, Man. said he did not personally meet with Millard and would not reveal details of the actual purchase or how it was delivered to his farm.

The designer and builder, SuperNova Manufacturing of Camilla, Georgia, said they have co-operated with Hamilton Police in helping them track down the serial number on the incinerator.

"It was sold from our Canadian distributor," said Tim Cook, who said the event has shaken the whole company.

Both Penner and Cook seem like great guys who certainly don't deserve to be dragged into this.

Does anyone at the airfield across the road from the farm know of DM ever using the field to land his plane/helicopter there?

If they were planning on coming back to TB's house after the test drive, there was no reason for the shadow/drop-off vehicle to follow them... they knew at the start of the test drive that they weren't coming back to TB's house.

OR that one of them wasn't. Maybe they had suggested that they would be dropped off somewhere and that another would be given a ride by whoever was in second vehicle. It is possible that only one person knew what was about to happen.

It's productive to stimulate thought through speculation up to a point, however the truth usually lies somewhere less complicated.

Remember Occam's Razor?

The problem is that Occam's Razor is redundant without all the available facts, and breaks completely with incorrect information.

In this case we dont have the necessary facts, and speculation is causing people to apply half truths or incorrect information to the process.

(i.e - "the burner phone was DM's" - if this is applied, DM is guilty. Some people have already made this assumption, regardless of the lack of that information and are applying it to their application of the process)

I just found it strange from the start that a tattoo that small was noticed on DM by the first test drive owner. So many people have them now I wouldn't have made note of it. Was it brought up by the other person with DM so the person would take note? Was the first vehicle test drive person afraid and looking for something they'd be able to give as part of a description?

Here's where I flip flop...
Was DM used in the first test drive to establish a suspect for what was to come in the second test drive? Was DM actually there for the second test drive? He was identified as being at the first test drive, was he identified at TB's test drive?

I'm bewildered at the stupidity of planting everything that had to do with this case on all of your own associated properties. Is DM that stupid or does he have a friend/associate with a dark side/bone to pick and is being setup?

I'd really be interested to find out who had something to gain if DM was out of the picture.

IMO, DM feels he is smarter than the police and above the law. Some people have no idea the resources LE have and the length they will go to just to solve a case. He may have felt that they wouldn't connect his mother to him because her surname is different. Or that they would connect all these properties to him.
We live in a new world now with computers, social media and such. There are eyes, ears and cameras everywhere.

Sorry if this is a repeat, but I know that many people (including myself) are wondering why LB's ex would have access to her cell records etc.
I found an article stating that her bills were sent to her parents house...and they started looking at them after her disappearance...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...pect-dellen-millard-before-her-disappearance/

Once again...sorry if this is a repeat-- hard to keep up!

Was DM a "master" of every domain he explored? How familiar was he with farm properties, industry and practices? IF he purchased the incinerator to get rid of evidence of crimes, would he have already known about this type of device or does he have close friends who are farmers themselves? Did he ask anyone of his friends about an incinerator in July? I suppose he could have perused many farm equipment catalogues and have seen these types of machines before. IDK.

Where did DM go to school after the French Academy? Did he go to university? I know I read that he went to school to be a chef. Where? At George Brown in Toronto? In France? He seems well learned in many areas, IMO.

A recent article quoted the contractor who built the hangar in Waterloo. He opined that DM was NOT mechanically-inclined and preferred not to get his hands dirty. He cited an example that when DM wanted more space, he took a cutting torch and cut part of the structural pieces of the hangar. The contractor said it would have to be put back because it compromised the structure, and he seemed a bit surprised the DM didn't realize that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

Seems he likely pressured these people a bit to sell for under the asking price. I wonder what they wanted originally for the property? I wonder if DM even presented Tim with an offer and if he did was it way under asking price? What about the other man selling his truck. Did DM offer anything for it? The condo he purchased at the distillery was under asking and I thought it was cheap considering the location for Toronto. JMO

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/

He was with his father at the time who was a shrewd businessman

A recent article quoted the contractor who built the hangar in Waterloo. He opined that DM was NOT mechanically-inclined and preferred not to get his hands dirty. He cited an example that when DM wanted more space, he took a cutting torch and cut part of the structural pieces of the hangar. The contractor said it would have to be put back because it compromised the structure, and he seemed a bit surprised the DM didn't realize that.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...arged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

Thank you. I remember reading that too. DM has renovating as one of his liked activities on his fb. I don't know what experience he has and what renovation projects he has worked on before. The property with 6 units near Old Mill was nicely done. Who worked with him on these projects? How many other properties does he own? Like another poster wondered, does he own properties in other countries and other provinces?

Why buy a 12 cu ft incinerator instead of using a couple standard 55 gallon metal drums (7-1/3 cu ft)? What was the important feature of the incinerator: the temperature it reaches or the low emissions or the fact that it the only incinerator that is UL (underwriter's laboratories) listed? The last two features suggest that in may have been used in the hangar (which would have the concrete pad underneath needed to operate the thing)

The problem is that Occam's Razor is redundant without all the available facts, and breaks completely with incorrect information.

In this case we dont have the necessary facts, and speculation is causing people to apply half truths or incorrect information to the process.

(i.e - "the burner phone was DM's" - if this is applied, DM is guilty. Some people have already made this assumption, regardless of the lack of that information and are applying it to their application of the process)

The point remains that the more simple explanation of two events is the better in most all cases.

I see that there are many chef schools in Ontario and one is the Culinary Arts School of Ontario with its location as Mississauga. 5732 Kennedy Road at the Historic Elliot House. Probably not important. JMO

Maybe he went to culinary school with Rafferty LOL. Actually I believe one of those articles indicated that a spokesperson from The Toronto French School indicated that he did not graduate. Might explain why he went on to study as a chef rather than go on to University. Probably just didn't like school but liked to cook.

MOO

If DM was not skilled at renovating, mechanics etc - maybe he purchased the incinerator because of what he thought it could do as opposed to what it does.

Again im not saying there was not a more sinister reason in the purchase - just trying to remain objective.

OR that one of them wasn't. Maybe they had suggested that they would be dropped off somewhere and that another would be given a ride by whoever was in second vehicle. It is possible that only one person knew what was about to happen.

I was wondering that too, if DM wasn't aware himself what was going to happen on the test drive. I think if they were all aware/prepared for what was going to happen during the test drive, the police would still be way behind in this investigation with much less to go on.

Maybe he went to culinary school with Rafferty LOL. Actually I believe one of those articles indicated that a spokesperson from The Toronto French School indicated that he did not graduate. Might explain why he went on to study as a chef rather than go on to University. Probably just didn't like school but liked to cook.

MOO

Seems to have graduated in 1999

http://www.classmates.com/people/Dellen-Millard/580830091

The point remains that the more simple explanation of two events is the better in most all cases.

Occam's basic rule was "Thou shalt not multiply extra entities unnecessarily," or to phrase it in modern terms, "Don't speculate about extra hypothetical components if you can find an explanation that is equally plausible without them." All things being equal, the simpler theory is more likely to be correct, rather than one that relies upon many hypothetical additions to the evidence already collected.

http://web.cn.edu/kwheeler/logic_occam.html

Im seeing the multiplication of extra entities on both sides of the scales in this debate.

May I ask what the simplest explanation is if you apply the process?

Mine is that DM is a psychopathic serial killer with several other psychopaths in his association.

Im just not comfortable that Occam's razor is the best process for serving justice in this case however and would like to continue obtaining all of the facts to back it up.

Remember TB is dead and his family's lives have been ruined. If a miscarriage of justice occurs, not only will further lives be ruined, but more could be ruined in the future.

Reasonable doubt absolutely MUST be eliminated.

Eh, this is just the lawyer using weasel words. The police haven't sat down and asked him questions *yet*. That doesn't mean they're not investigating, or that they won't ask him questions tomorrow.

They can't question him about anything if he is not co-operating and refuses to submit to an interview. Semantics by this lawyer IMO.

Why buy a 12 cu ft incinerator instead of using a couple standard 55 gallon metal drums (7-1/3 cu ft)? What was the important feature of the incinerator: the temperature it reaches or the low emissions or the fact that it the only incinerator that is UL (underwriter's laboratories) listed? The last two features suggest that in may have been used in the hangar (which would have the concrete pad underneath needed to operate the thing)

My questions would be.... was it placed on the trailer and then the picture was taken or was it a custom job made to be used on a trailer? The company web shows no portable models and recommends a 3" slab.

Why the need for portability? A farmer would simply locate it permanently(it comes with a setup included in price)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NarcWahlberg