Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is also the definition of an Arpie....

1. Arpie is an initialization morphed into an acronym. (a retro or redux acronym?) Role Player=RP=arpie. Note the initialization is also contained within the homonym.

2. In complexity theory, RP ("randomized polynomial time") is the complexity class of problems for which a probabilistic Turing machine exists with these properties.

Urban Dictionary

Well this farm was used by the previous owners as a hog farm so one could potentially expect that perhaps there might be buried deadstock/hogs there? I would think that the only remains they could have found would be bones. I would think that if there was any question about whether they were animal bones or human, any decent Vet (particularly one who deals with large animals/livestock) would be able to distinguish which, if they are good sized bones. I would imagine too that LE would have contacted the previous owners to inquire about where on the property, if any place, they may have ever buried animals.

Arpie/The Hun 1967 ARE one in the same person... the picture is no longer there, so lets see if we can dig it up... there is a tiny one on flickr but, don't think its a facial... lets dig!!!! :D

Yay, back to sleuthing?! I felt like i was sitting in a courthouse all day.

interesting find,,, a lot of aviation photo's in there

Not my find...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9460841&postcount=768"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7[/ame]

1. Arpie is an initialization morphed into an acronym. (a retro or redux acronym?) Role Player=RP=arpie. Note the initialization is also contained within the homonym.

2. In complexity theory, RP ("randomized polynomial time") is the complexity class of problems for which a probabilistic Turing machine exists with these properties.

Urban Dictionary

RP acronym could be descriptive of someone playing a role of something they are not. It could also be applied to a gamer.

Linked to someone who calls himself "the Hun", I would surmise that someone has misspelled the Hungarian name of Arpy.

Hi everyone I just wanted to say awesome sleuthing.
And I hope your all having a safe and happy long
Weekend !!

Urban Dictionary

Arpie also appears to be italian for harpies.

I found further information on Arpie. Info that might lead directly to his contact info, and it is not a POI, so I don't think I can post the info or link, can I? He lists among his interests "motorsports".

Yeah, it's way past my bedtime now, but I thought early hearsay was that arp is was not DM, but another photog who had used the hanger (and possibly the farm before DM bought it.)

Those models look a lil rough.

Curious???? How do we know that Arpie/Hun67 is DM??? or do you think it is DM? or why are we sleuthing it?

To confirm whether it is or is not DM... the shots are done all around TO, if you go to the Flickr site and click the info for each, it tells you were they were shot.

Think it would be good if we could confirm if it is DM or not, then we will know, he just rented out the hangar and didn't do the shoot... some creepy ones in there though, like the swamp...

Gotta crash, can't see straight ;)

Night

Folks....

DO NOT:

sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

There are a lot of new members on WS - thank you for joining.

There is a neat feature that WS provides which allows one to ignore postings. To activate the ignore, simply click on the member name and go to 'user list" and click on 'ignore'. From there a message will pop up asking if you really want to ignore and if one clicks 'yes' then any posts originated by that member is not displayed in your view of the thread.

Use of the 'ignore' feature can be useful if used properly and when needed.

We will have to wait and see as you said but i don't think that confirmation that the remains are human will make the "organized crime" possibility more likely than now.

IMO, IF the remains are human its sadly most likely going to be LB. Further to that, if DM really did kill her, he probably did this out of some personal need and highly unlikely related to "organized crime".

The purchase of an incinerator would be his way of solving a problem of having a body on one of his properties. It would further support the idea that he then utilized the same method to dispose of TB body.

what i would like to know is:
1) What things don't burn in the incinerator? I am guessing certain metals (some jewellery), dental work....

2) Why not disperse whatever didn't burn in another place...why leave this evidence to be found on site?

Again, to me just seems like amateur hour. DM obviously has some serious issues, probably thought he was pretty clever with these ideas and now is realizing how much evidence he left behind.

True, I was thinking along the lines of more than one person. I suppose I should've prefaced that by referring back to something someone claiming to be in the know said to my hubby about organized crime being involved (something in which I dismissed). It's not worth getting into as people like to talk and a lot of it is BS.

As to your questions, the sloppiness could mean that he was overconfident thinking he would outsmart the law. I agree that it's highly disorganized (including the haphazard attempts to conceal).

Here's an interesting article interviewing an OPP profiler:

http://www.mississauga.com/news/art...-abusive-exploitive-and-a-risk-taker-profiler

True, I was thinking along the lines of more than one person. I suppose I should've prefaced that by referring back to something someone claiming to be in the know said to my hubby about organized crime being involved (something in which I dismissed). It's not worth getting into as people like to talk and a lot of it is BS.

As to your questions, the sloppiness could mean that he was overconfident thinking he would outsmart the law. I agree that it's highly disorganized (including the haphazard attempts to conceal).

I don't think this is organized crime either. I feel he/they has done this before, feeling that he got away with murder....he does it again a time or 2 and thinks he has "outsmarted" the law.

I posted this back a while ago. I have some photos from DM friend's facebook page but it was taken down and WS has told me they cannot be posted due to not having an alive link :(
Here is my previous post sans pictures:
To swedie Re Post: #142
Respectfully, and in my opinion only, I agree this forum is moving very quickly and, unfortunately, it will take many years to unfold. I have waited & read web-sleuths for over a year & finally decided to sign in . I have some questions about DM and why he went to Europe/Croatia/Greece in July/Aug 2012. July 2012 was around the time that LB went AWOL. There were many pics on DM's France's friend's facebook page "BM". The many pics on BM's FB from an album in July 2012 had DM in many pictures. BM's facebook was taken down Friday May 17, 2013. Here are a few pics of DM that I saved from France's BM's facebook page on Fri May 17, 2013. Sorry I didn't do a page grab - whatever - gone with the wind - but copied some pics I had not previously seen. In IMO I'm sure LE already was already all over it. However to date I have not seen the aforementioned pics of DM posted elsewhere. The NP mentioned the France friend here:
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/0...was-always-a-little-different-classmate-says/
But just wondering the timing of DM going to Croatia/Greece in July/Aug 2012? BM's old facebook tags were for a "Dee Em" (AKA Dellen Millard as BM referred to him as "Dell" or "Dee Em" in his FB album tags) which, as I previously mentioned, were taken down on Friday May 17, 2013. IMO it seems DM was older than the France boys he was traveling with/met/sailing/hanging out with in Croatia/Greece by about 4/5 years. Also a couple of other photos I have, show another France friend JB who is different from DM - but IMO an acquaintance/friend of DM from FB cross referencing. JB is still up on FB. JB was visiting Toronto at Milliardair in 2010. One photo show's Millardair in BG with Red truck in foreground. Just wondering, is anyone missing in Croatia or Greece during DM's visit in July/Aug 2012? And IMO LE in Ontario is sitting tight - as this is case is growing exponentially. The LE are surveilling & waiting/]watching as time will tell all. IMO, in this case, patience is a virtue, as something is VERY rotten in the state of Denmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro