Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I am sorry. I thought this was a thread for TB whom was wrongfully murdered. When you mix victims it can muddy the waters. In past threads we were made to seperate them but obviously things have changed.

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that this is DM's thread.

Why separate something that may have very pertinent info? What if the arrest of DM and the murder of LB are intertwined? how would you separate that? It appears right now that SL is implicating DM in the case of his missing EX - girlfriend. He has access to all LB's private info and just happens to want to point fingers at someone else... I am not accusing him of anything, just pointing out facts...and facts are what we need. This still pertains to TB....unless I am mistaken DM is in jail for the murder of TB and SL is implicating him in something which is purely a scenario being suggested by SL at this point .

trying to ketchup as usual.. how do we know he paid for the truck in cash?

This is a good point you have brought up. Does this suggest the presence of a weapon, and a threat to use it if compliance is not given, to get Tim to turn off his cellphone?

Or someone in truck asked to use TB's phone and subsequently turned it off/ deactivated it before handing back to TB (or maybe didnt hand it back).

4. ** if D.M bought the pick up tther COULD be a trace of a large sum of cash taken out some where....( I find this extremely odd)....exploring possiblities....

Well, if DM is innocent, one certainly hopes so because if he just took a wad of cash from his residence wall safe, there would be no record. And yes, wealthy people do keep large amounts of cash in their wall safes. Also, not to put too fine a point on it but a good deal of personal information - bank account numbers / CC info etc is exchanged in recorded transactions and wealthy people are very, very shy about handing over such information in private dealings with complete strangers.

Also, and by the way, for those who think it would sure be unusual for someone planning to make a good deal on a purchase to walk about with a large amount of cash in their jeans, maybe so for most of us, but I can only say in my west coast neck of the woods, the saying goes that there isn't a boat on the dock that can't be bought for 8,000 bux, cold cash handed over on the spot.

The forensic investigation examining the death of Hamilton, Ont. man Timothy Bosma was expected to wrap up Saturday, as tips from the public continue to pour in.
Hamilton police say the forensic analysis of two properties in the Waterloo area, along with three vehicles seized by police in the course of the Bosma investigation, were expected to be completed Saturday.

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/questi...t-bosma-investigation-1.1287446#ixzz2Th3sMA9w

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/questi...d-emerge-amidst-bosma-investigation-1.1287446

Not sure if a $24,000 used truck would be in the younger guys price range unless he came from a wealthy family also.
It was atleast 6 years old depending on the DOM.

most trucks are around that range these days IMO I don't think he'd have to come from a wealthy family--just get a bank loan.

My source at the jail......confirms that he is on suicide watch maybe due to the fact the LE do not want any chance of something occuring ..........more or less, but the gaurd I know has been on duty with the scheduled team to be on gaurd........I trust this friend and what he is saying..........JMO

Or someone in truck asked to use TB's phone and subsequently turned it off/ deactivated it before handing back to TB (or maybe didnt hand it back).

The character picture I get of Tim, based on readings, is that he was a charitable, giving man, so he may easily have done so.

As it is , I am more inclined at this point to give full consideration to the weapon presence theory. As Archangel7 pointed out, seize and command at first given opportunity is the way that criminals like to operate.

Why separate something that may have very pertinent info? What if the arrest of DM and the murder of LB are intertwined? how would you separate that? It appears right now that SL is implicating DM in the case of his missing EX - girlfriend. He has access to all LB's private info and just happens to want to point fingers at someone else... I am not accusing him of anything, just pointing out facts...and facts are what we need. This still pertains to TB....unless I am mistaken DM is in jail for the murder of TB and SL is implicating him in something which is purely a scenario being suggested by SL at this point .

I stated that obviously something has changed. Did you catch that part?

I also believe I stated that we were made to seperate them on PAST THREADS. Example would be BSL on the MS thread.

And since DM hasn't been implicated by LE to be a POI in the case of LB why are we making a big deal out of what SL said. Yes they have said they are investigating a connection but that.does not give a right to sleuth LB's case on the same thread as TB. This thread is for justice for TB & his family...correct?

Knowing if LB or SL are Jewish have nothing to do with DM murdering TB.

Of course this is JMVHO.

I can't wrap my head around that...I can't find anything about a PL anywhere..and I'm from the area...what could that be all about? A long lost acquaintance takes over the family command post? SB would not have even known him...yet after husband goes missing, he's the only one she wants to stay in house?
I went to look at what Peter Lowe wrote on the FB page at the very beginning but the page has long since been updated since it originated and that blurb Peter wrote in the beginning explaining who he was is now so unfortunately, I can't type verbatim or copy and paste what he had written there. I live not far from the Bosma's and I know first hand how tight the CR community is here. I can't see them letting a complete stranger become so involved. Peter Lowe no longer lives in the area . . . the article I read said he drove all the way from Acton to see what he could do to help the family. Just because you can't find something about someone in an area that doesn't mean that they weren't originally from here. I took what he said to mean that he went to school with Tim and then moved away (whether he went away to school or whether his family moved away or some other reason - I don't know) but from what I have heard and seen, Peter Lowe was very appreciated.

This is a good point you have brought up. Does this suggest the presence of a weapon, and a threat to use it if compliance is not given, to get Tim to turn off his cellphone?

I suspect Tim was the target. So they would seize control, turn off the phone(so no tracking is possible) kill Tim, then dispose of tangible personal belongings as necessary and as time dictated. ie the phone, truck.

Almost sounds like someone needed to earn a patch.

oh I do find another thing interesting ...a poster here put on today:

1. they wrote that maybe D.M paid T.B for the truck CASH>>>as he seemed to do things in this manner....

first, who wrote this - speculation?

Paying in cash usually means he has the funds accessible in a bank and can pay with a cheque as opposed to having to arrange financing or having all money locked up in investments he'd have to cash in.

When buying a car in Ontario there are protocols. Not sure of them all but you don't just exchange it for cash. You have to transfer everything, maybe have it certified...

1.I think it indicates T.B was in trouble early..JMO ..as soon as he left his home or shortly after as cell phone records indiacted....

2.*** remember Le on reports many have indicated ...T.B was Targeted for his Truck...exact model disel that D.M wanted..it seems like D.M had the means $$$ to get what he wanted...

3. He found the exact same truck the night before..may 5.

4. My question is ...WHY did he have to kill T.B ????

5. if he wanted thr truck he could have PAID...why was there a murder..of an innocent man with good charactor...Police verfied in reportsT.B is who his family and friends say......

6. driving me crazy ...WHY WAS HE murdered...? ...<<< ideas>>>

Almost sounds like someone needed to earn a patch.

Earlier on, I would have disagreed with that idea, but as we learn more of DM, that is another angle that needs to be kept open.

most trucks are around that range these days IMO I don't think he'd have to come from a wealthy family--just get a bank loan.

oh I didn't think of the difference in the value of money between the US & Canada. That could be true. And for a bank loan don't you get a lower interest rate on new vehicles vs. a used one? In the US you usually do.

Thank you for making me think outside the box!

Well, if DM is innocent, one certainly hopes so because if he just took a wad of cash from his residence wall safe, there would be no record. And yes, wealthy people do keep large amounts of cash in their wall safes. Also, not to put too fine a point on it but a good deal of personal information - bank account numbers / CC info etc is exchanged in recorded transactions and wealthy people are very, very shy about handing over such information in private dealings with complete strangers.

Also, and by the way, for those who think it would sure be unusual for someone planning to make a good deal on a purchase to walk about with a large amount of cash in their jeans, maybe so for most of us, but I can only say in my west coast neck of the woods, the saying goes that there isn't a boat on the dock that can't be bought for 8,000 bux, cold cash handed over on the spot.

If he was trafficking drugs there would be no trail of money either.

You are missing the point.......If the suspect, DM claimed he bought the truck, and wrote a check for it....it doesn't matter about the cashing, the CCTV, ATM, if it burned with the victim or whatever, the forensic PROOF that a check WAS written(penned, pressed down, written, scribed) would be the evidence of it in his checkbook and would subsequently show truth or lie.

This check "subject" is around the claims of cash purchase theory or check purchase theory and simply shows a forensic way to quickly disprove the check theory.

Is that clearer?
how would there be forensic proof he had written a cheque whether cashed or not? I have often written a cheque when the cheque is not attached to my cheque book (no residual indentation markings from the pen on the cheque below) and is anyone really good enough at record keeping in our personal finances that we record every cheque we write or void or whatever in our little cheque registers? I know that I don't

oh I didn't think of the difference in the value of money between the US & Canada. That could be true. And for a bank loan don't you get a lower interest rate on new vehicles vs. a used one? In the US you usually do.

Thank you for making me think outside the box!

Canadian/US dollar are basically at par right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members