Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO perhaps Suspect 2 or 3 are co-operating with LE and have lead them to another spot where they were physically involved with and can positively ID for LE

doubt it. if LE had made further arrests I think we would know. They would be playing 1 suspect off the other trying to get the truth. I think LE may have evidence, but the evidence points no where.

IMO, they have a load of circumstantial evidence against DM, and are hoping to find something solid. I have a feeling they got caught because they were morons, but DM is going to take the fall alone.

makes me sick to think the other suspects are at large, and I have lost faith in LE. I just hope I am wrong, but something doesn't feel right about all this

I wouldn't think many sellers would carry the title to the truck with them on a test drive.

I know I wouldn't, I'd have them bring me home and then I'd get the title, sign it over to them after I had the money.

If they asked me to bring the title on the test drive, I'd question why and if they were so convinced about the truck that I should bring the title, then heck, let's just do the deal here in my driveway.

I don't think for a minute any sale transaction took place.

In Ontario, The vehicle and plate portion of the ownership are together, and are to be in the vehicle at all times. To see the vehicle, the seller merely needs to sign the back of the vehicle portion. It is also the sellers responsibilty to provide the UVIP (used vehicle information package) but that does not always happen. For a buyer to register it they need, bill of sale, signed ownership, UVP, ONDL, insurance and safety. It is not a difficult process by any means, and yes this information is correct.

I wouldn't think many sellers would carry the title to the truck with them on a test drive.
In Ontario you are required to carry the ownership and insurance certificate in the vehicle and your driver's license on your person while driving. However, a photocopy of the ownership may be acceptable, since that's what I've seen in fleet and rental vehicles. In any case, if you're stopped, the cop can run the plate and all the other info immediately.

Yes...important distinction, you're right. You'd almost certainly need a warrant in any case, so perhaps whether the warrant is served directly on the person or applied to some object is a matter of investigative strategy.

It boils down to expectation of privacy: if a suspect throws something away in public, they have no expectation of privacy. If they are in the hands of LE and already have refused DNA sampling, they would also expect privacy with respect to anything they touched, or threw away in LE's non-public garbage

In Ontario you are required to carry the ownership and insurance certificate in the vehicle and your driver's license on your person while driving. However, a photocopy of the ownership may be acceptable, since that's what I've seen in fleet and rental vehicles. In any case, if you're stopped, the cop can run the plate and all the other info immediately.

That is my point. I'm used to running a plate and all info on the car comes back, Owner, Lein holder, color, make, model etc. There is no "Title" requirement in the vehicle as I determine ownership thru the plate and the driver thru operator's license.

I personally have a copy of title in vehicle but the original "title is in my home.

The whole point was to determine motive and ability to "steal" and obtain or not the actual title when stolen.

If they can change the VIN and the title it can be sold nobody the wiser.
Parting out, it may not matter much about the title.

I've looked, but do we have the exact address of the farm, I may fly over it.

Never mind got it 2548 Roseville rd.

ETA.....thanks SnooperDuper

I'm going to move the latest tweets and photos to a new thread.

Yes>>>Archangel17...the address is posted D.M farm on here and all New reports..and on map of police investigations...robynhood

does anybody else have the feeling that this case is essentially "solved", and LE is just going about their business collecting evidence, etc.?
I wouldn't say that until the police tell us they have either eliminated or arrested all other suspects and announce they're now nust processing evidence. While they like to keep secrets and play games, public safety should be more important.

Thread for the video

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9462565#post9462565"]Youtube Video: "Not So Nice Canadians" Relevant? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Thread for new remains

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209826"]Unidentifiable Remains found on Millard Farm, Sunday, 05/19/13 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Laura Babcock's thread

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209524"]CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

public safety should be more important.

Agreed, which is why IMO it is odd that no suspect sketches have been released or any kind of identifying information,except for a red hoodie. I myself have 2 red hoodies and my hubby has a few too, not exactly identifying...so why do we have no further info than what has been released if public safety is at risk????
IMO they know who they are looking for, they have them in site, they already have them in custody, one of these senerios, as IMO they are not acting like safety is at risk.
ALL MOO

Carli........yes. Quite eerily they raised pigs.

Excerpted from http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2012-01-12/eerie-knee-bone-found-athens-turns-out-be-pigs

Here's a recent story from the States. A fellow's dog had dug up what looked like a human knee joint, took it to the police who brought the bones to the University of Georgia, where anthropology professor Elizabeth Reitz determined they came from a hog that had been slaughtered.

“These bones were from a reasonably large pig, and you could tell they had been sawed because of the smooth cuts and the striations on the bone,” Reitz said.

She understood why Dadisman believed his dog might have found human bones.

“Pig and human bones have very similar structural features, and I’m impressed that he recognized them,” Reitz said.

Human and pig knees are so much alike, researchers are attempting to use pig knees to make prosthetics for humans.

Reitz estimated she examines skeletal remains about a half-dozen times a year, for both law enforcement and regular people.

Before the housing bubble burst several years ago and subdivisions sprouted on former farmland like mushrooms, Reitz was inundated with requests to examine bones.

As I said, expert witnesses for both sides are probably standing by.

Will there be a thread for Wayne Millard's death?

Carli........

Probably many left over 'sperts from the Pickton pig farm murders.

Agreed, which is why IMO it is odd that no suspect sketches have been released or any kind of identifying information,except for a red hoodie. I myself have 2 red hoodies and my hubby has a few too, not exactly identifying...so why do we have no further info than what has been released if public safety is at risk????
IMO they know who they are looking for, they have them in site, they already have them in custody, one of these senerios, as IMO they are not acting like safety is at risk.
ALL MOO

Consider?

No sketches needed if they are out of country.
No sketches needed if they are deceased.
No sketches needed if they are known but watched 24/7.
No sketches needed if the police already "have them?"

I see more threads to the forum are continuing to be added, for the new comers to WS I thought I would pass this on....

Now that we are a forum, you have to find the thread related to the info that you want to post. You can do this by going to the list of threads....on the far right column click on Timothy Bosma's name. All the threads related to this case will come up. Find the proper thread that your info will fit into, then post. This seems a bit complicated at first, but it is actually better organized this way, and will help keep the threads on topic.

or just book mark this general index link

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=518"]Timothy Bosma - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme