Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #8 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if DM VOLUNTARILY gives his DNA for research purposes, I suppose this legally supports any attempts to retrieve his DNA for this particular case. And YES, I'm sure LE already has a sample of his DNA via indirect methods. JMO

ETA: I'm also wondering why he was out there giving his DNA in terms of researching relatives of his? Mohawk ancestry? Lonely at the top?

Upon further investigation ; arpie has a last name and is not DM. His surname sounds Ukrainian IMHO

My guess would be that the green boxes at the farm field would be forensics containers. I do believe they carry their forensics equipment in large plastic containers.

so, the additional remains that were found... does it mean 1 set of remains? or could it be more?

It may very well be a "real" video but not related to the TB case. The video was shot on the 19th...which would be yesterday, not the day TB disappeared. TB was found long before the video was shot. Police believe that TB was killed shortly after his abduction and I believe that. Also, if was related to the TB case and he really was killed shortly after his abduction, it would have been dark outside.

Two suspects are still at large. One wears a red hoodie. The guy in the video was wearing a red hoodie. The date is not a problem if you consider that suspects are still out there. The problem is people tend to put all their eggs in one basket and tend to feel the villain is already locked up. Which may or may not be the case. Sleuthing means looking for evidence and investigating ALL avenues, not just the things that help solely the line of investigation that is currently being worked on. I too believe that TB was killed soon after he left his home, the question is by whom? and why?

>Here's my question... does anyone know what these boxes are for? Are they equipment boxes? Are they caskets? I've been wondering if LE has found more remains right off the bat out there... and if they're just releasing that information to the MSM at this point.

Note the writing on the tents. "HUSAR". Heavy urban search and rescue. Here's a link to a company that makes the containers:

http://www.impactcases.com/husar_models.html

"The P.E.T.S. Container System was developed jointly with Canada Task Force 3 - the Heavy Urban Search and Rescue (HUSAR) team located in Toronto (Canada) to address their heavy equipment deployment requirement."

Two suspects are still at large. One wears a red hoodie. The guy in the video was wearing a red hoodie. The date is not a problem if you consider that suspects are still out there. The problem is people tend to put all their eggs in one basket and tend to feel the villain is already locked up. Which may or may not be the case. Sleuthing means looking for evidence and investigating ALL avenues, not just the things that help solely the line of investigation that is currently being worked on. I too believe that TB was killed soon after he left his home, the question is by whom? and why?

The date is a problem as the clock is ticking away, which means that the filming was taking place at the time of that particular incident, not the date it was posted.

Your questions about "by whom" and "why" are nagging at me too. I do not believe they targeted TB personally. I'm having a hard time believing that it was all over a TRUCK! If it turns out that it truly was just over the truck, that would be the worst part of the whole story, other than a woman loosing her husband and a baby girl loosing her daddy.

I know its hard to determine what is actual truth with so little information to base it on. Especially when being kept within guidelines of what LE has so far released, as it limits the scope of possibilities. I am sleuthing outside of the guidelines myself. I already have an idea of who is involved.... but thats for another day

I never understood in the legal system why either the judge, who is supposed to be impartial, does not question the witnesses. OR a third party who is supposed to be impartial does not assess both sides and try to pick holes in both until one breaks.

That's the role Im trying to play here. The Anglo legal system is a joke, Ive seen it in action back home and its nothing but a big game to those who are profiting from it

>Here's my question... does anyone know what these boxes are for? Are they equipment boxes? Are they caskets? I've been wondering if LE has found more remains right off the bat out there... and if they're just releasing that information to the MSM at this point.

Note the writing on the tents. "HUSAR". Heavy urban search and rescue. Here's a link to a company that makes the containers:

http://www.impactcases.com/husar_models.html

"The P.E.T.S. Container System was developed jointly with Canada Task Force 3 - the Heavy Urban Search and Rescue (HUSAR) team located in Toronto (Canada) to address their heavy equipment deployment requirement."

Forensics equipment would be my guess. They do use large plastic containers for this purpose.

On the DNA sample.......LE would simply seek a warrant via a magistrate for the collection of a DNA sample for testing.

To get that sample is a different process everywhere but generally LE would have to have something in their possession(evidence) containing DNA that they think is the accused and would swear to that in order to get the warrant.

Of course they would need an accused obviously.

The accused would have to give his consent or they would have to get a warrant.
Spoofing his DNA from a cup or hair brush in a jail cell is a no no.

I never understood in the legal system why either the judge, who is supposed to be impartial, does not question the witnesses. OR a third party who is supposed to be impartial does not assess both sides and try to pick holes in both until one breaks.

That's the role Im trying to play here. The Anglo legal system is a joke, Ive seen it in action back home and its nothing but a big game to those who are profiting from it

I have watched judges ask the prosecutor for information and then consider it as gospel truth !!!! so yes I do know what you mean. What I find hard to grasp is that the judge , the prosecutor and the lawyers are all officers of the court thus working for the same side lol. But I guess its best to stay ignorant of facts or at least pretend to. I have always wondered also why a judge is called a pre-siding judge, the English language is odd at times.

Drove by the property listed in previous thread last night. Name still on mailbox. Same two cars in driveway as seen on Google maps. Garage door open and a 50 plus aged gentleman walking around in it. I'm thinking this property not connected. There are a number of families in area with same last name.

On the DNA sample.......LE would simply seek a warrant via a magistrate for the collection of a DNA sample for testing.

To get that sample is a different process everywhere but generally LE would have to have something in their possession(evidence) containing DNA that they think is the accused and would swear to that in order to get the warrant.

Of course they would need an accused obviously.

The accused would have to give his consent or they would have to get a warrant.
Spoofing his DNA from a cup or hair brush in a jail cell is a no no.

That's odd, and I bow to your superior wisdom (not sarcasm) but I was sure I'd read that taking a cigarette end from the interview room to obtain DNA was common practise.

Im sure a warrant would be supra-easy to obtain in this case though.

That's odd, and I bow to your superior wisdom (not sarcasm) but I was sure I'd read that taking a cigarette end from the interview room to obtain DNA was common practise.

There is "common practice" and there is admissibility(or lack of) in a court of law.

With consent or with a warrant lest the Charter Rights be violated. Generally speaking.

You can't smoke in government buildings, jails, prisons in Canada

LE could get a warrant simply based on the fact that DM is a suspect in a violent crime

You can't smoke in government buildings, jails, prisons in Canada

LE could get a warrant simply based on the fact that DM is a suspect in a violent crime

In any situation where I was being interviewed by police, I would refuse to open my mouth until someone put a cigarette in it.

true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member