Canada - Toronto LE search for woman, baby after blood and forceps found in park, 26 Nov 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was a young woman who had similar issues a year or so ago; a student from China who was simply embarrassed and didn't want her family to find out. The police did track her down and got her medical care.

It is hard for me to imagine any circumstances where a pregnant woman chooses the park as as place for a medical procedure. It feels like something bad happened and she wasn't voluntarily at the park with forceps being used.

Woman located with 1 year old child, burying old placenta, link to follow.
ETA
Woman disposed of placenta in Mississauga park 1 year after birth: police - CityNews Toronto
"A 27-year-old woman who was thought to have given birth in a Mississauga park actually had her child a year ago and only recently disposed of the items from the birth, police said.

The woman reportedly gave birth at home with a midwife and then wrapped up the placenta together with the forceps and preserved it in her freezer.

She apparently believed it was time for the placenta to go back to the earth and disposed of it in Sugar Maple Woods Park, police said.

The woman and her one-year-old child are in good health."

A holistic ritual, woman 27yr old, returns placenta, cord and clamp to nature.
Her baby is fine, a year old.

The cord, placenta and blood had been frozen by the midwife.

Its a biological hazard woman, find another way to celebrate.

Wow! just wow!

A holistic ritual, woman 27yr old, returns placenta, cord and clamp to nature.
Her baby is fine, a year old.

The cord, placenta and blood had been frozen by the midwife.

Its a biological hazard woman, find another way to celebrate.

Wow! just wow!
Nice gesture regarding the old placenta and all, but thinking it may not have had a chance to replenish the earth or whatever before the doggies and all manner of wildlife get a nibble. yuck! imo, speculation.

Yes, it was a local Wheaten Terrier being walked by a 24 yr old man who found it. The dog kept pulling over to a package......

I hope they charge her. At the very least, with illegal dumping and any health violations.

What ever happened to birthday cake??

Could it be an illegal immigrant who doesn't understand the Canadian system? As a non-Canadian, she would be responsible for hospital delivery costs, but her child would automatically receive Canadian citizenship. Maybe an illegal immigrant would be afraid of being in contact with any government organization such as heath care.

It would be difficult to register a newborn if one was afraid of being in contact with any gov't organisation.

Subsection 3(2) of the Act states that Canadian citizenship by birth in Canada is *not* granted to a child born in Canada if neither parent is a Canadian citizen.
Canadian nationality law - Wikipedia

That's why I'm sceptical of the story she presented. I hope they examine the placenta and other findings whether they were really hers. Maybe she's covering for someone else.

Thats a good point. I agree that LE should do a test to see if the DNA matches her or her 1 year old. It should match one of them.

Warning. This may be upsetting to some, but trust me, it's a real thing. I think this may be what the mother intended to do, but maybe changed her mind.
Placenta Encapsulation: A Tutorial

That is actually very interesting and you could be right that maybe that was her plan and maybe she couldnt go through with it.

I think I have heard of certain animals (maybe tigers) consuming it but I always thought it was done to clean up the baby but maybe there is some health benefit to it after all.

Thanks for sharing that article as I had never heard of this before. Learn something new every day. :)

Personally I will stick with going to GNC store for any supplements I may need. :)

Warning. This may be upsetting to some, but trust me, it's a real thing. I think this may be what the mother intended to do, but maybe changed her mind.
Placenta Encapsulation: A Tutorial

From the link -

I began with spreading out a garbage bag over my table, and setting out my glass cutting board and knife, along with the steamer pot ready with cut up lemons, a jalapeño pepper, and a hunk of fresh ginger.

Does one serve this with fava beans and a nice Chianti like Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs?

This is a fad that I hope does not catch on. Placing biological waste in public places is just plain wrong, disgusting and a threat to everyone.

I'd hate to know what else she 'drops off' at the park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
there always an answer
Back