CANADA Canada - Toronto police seek "Ken" for info about 1980's missing persons case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone have any ideas as to any unsolved missing cases for Toronto and Scarborough in the late 1980's?

I have a funny feeling they are talking about this case, although it was in 1990 not late 80's.....she attended University Of Toronto.....and there have been many references in this case to a man renting basement apartments.....and i agree he had nothing to do with the case, but his info could be valuable......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?293078-Canada-Elizabeth-Bain-22-Scarborough-Ontario-19-June-1990-2

I have a funny feeling they are talking about this case, although it was in 1990 not late 80's.....she attended University Of Toronto.....and there have been many references in this case to a man renting basement apartments.....and i agree he had nothing to do with the case, but his info could be valuable......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?293078-Canada-Elizabeth-Bain-22-Scarborough-Ontario-19-June-1990-2

I agree this might refer to the EB case - there is also the possibility this is absolutely bs where EB is concerned. There is an unresolved lawsuit in the EB case involving TPS as the defendant - the defendant might think they have to throw out anything they can and see what sticks.

I agree this might refer to the EB case - there is also the possibility this is absolutely bs where EB is concerned. There is an unresolved lawsuit in the EB case involving TPS as the defendant - the defendant might think they have to throw out anything they can and see what sticks.

TPS know they are wrong in that case but will never admit it because of a lawsuit against them, that is why they will not explore or investigate any other leads in the case, its a shame when LE puts their own pride and egos in front of the job they should be doing, RIP EB you will probably never have justice all because of egos and money.....pathetic

TPS know they are wrong in that case but will never admit it because of a lawsuit against them, that is why they will not explore or investigate any other leads in the case, its a shame when LE puts their own pride and egos in front of the job they should be doing, RIP EB you will probably never have justice all because of egos and money.....pathetic

You never know who might wander into the mix someday. I think justice will prevail someday. Jmo.

I think that they are looking for this guy "Ken" because he was known to associate with an individual who is now under suspicion for someone's disappearance. They may feel that someone either made some statements to "Ken" or "Kenny" or maybe they think he witnessed an event that may help solve a cold case. It would be interesting to know which case but I doubt we will ever hear anymore about it. He appears to be vietnamese to me but I could easiy be wrong. They must want to speak with him badly to make such a public appeal. They could also be trying to rattle a suspect they have their eyes on. I really wondered about this news story when it first came out. An unusual appeal.

Then again, the appeal could be bogus - making it look like TPS is onto something. Has there been anything since? If not, why not? TPS gave up?

TPS appealing again would somewhat do it for me, or announce something came of the first appeal. They don't have to disclose anything they want to keep under wraps. But if you are going to involve the public, then keep the public informed. Otherwise - some will find it bogus. Jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52
Back