GUILTY Canada - Tricia Boisvert, 36, Montreal, 17 Jan 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Tough luck, buddy:facepalm:. A relative of mine is a veteran correctional officer, and has been amazed when processing new arrivals. The more grievous the crime for which they have been convicted, the more likely there will be blustering about their "rights," the inconveniences they have been put through at the hands of LE and the court, and filing of complaints about their general mistreatment:tantrum:. My relative wonders if it even crosses their mind that they 'inconvenienced' their victim(s) and contravened someone else's rights, especially to be alive.

GRRRRR. :stormingmad: Steele-Morin is quite the piece of work.

I can't believe we have heard nothing from this....why has nothing been reported on?

Welcome to Ws. Kryanna!
Maybe more info in the media will be forthcoming soon..

U
Welcome to Ws. Kryanna!
Maybe more info in the media will be forthcoming soon..
Thank you! :) I knew her briefly when I was younger. :( We have mutual friends. I see progress in so many cases and just found it strange there seems to be nothing for about 2 years. :(

I too am surprised so little seems to have developed in this case -- thought for sure that there would have been a hearing / trial by now!

An imperfect crime: Killer made series of errors in hiding Montrealer’s body - December 8, 2017

On Friday, Philippe Steele-Morin, 34, pleaded guilty to one count of manslaughter and to interfering and committing an indignity to a dead body in January 2014. He was originally charged with first-degree murder in the slaying but, according to a joint statement of facts read into the court record during a hearing at the Montreal courthouse before Superior Court Justice Pierre Labrie, there was no premeditation.

On Sept. 10, 2015, James Boucher pleaded guilty to being an accessory after the fact to murder and interfering with a dead body. He was sentenced to an overall prison term of three years.

Man sentenced to 14 years for killing Montreal woman and hiding her body - March 13, 2018

Philippe Steele-Morin, 35, of Gatineau received an 11-year prison term for killing Tricia Boisvert inside her Montreal apartment on Jan. 17, 2014. Superior Court Justice Pierre Labrie also ordered that Steele-Morin serve another three years consecutively for hiding Boisvert’s body in an attempt to cover up his crime. He has already served the equivalent of a little more than five years while awaiting the outcome of his case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back