Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ask and ye shall receive...... this is great. I wonder what technology is attached to these? Could they input white Mercedes van, and cameras follow that vehicle to each camera point? Does LE have the technology in their onboard computers to track it both by camera and in vehicle?
Too bad they didn't have eyes on Mr Hu after he was interviewed.
I would like to suggest to the Ministry of Transport & Safety, that they install a camera on Hwy 400 at the 5th Concession of Bradford West Gwillimbury and Hwy #88, there has been a few bodies tossed over the Canal Rd bridge and also onto the ditch/grassy knoll of that highway over the years.
I guess the murderers are having to drive further north to evade humans.
Good find Tarabull !

Hey Everyone,
Isn't it nice that you no longer have to deal with the obnoxious ads on Websleuths. You also don't have to deal with me whining asking for donations for the server. Websleuths is so much better now and that is because of our partnership with Othram. We are now free of my whining and those horrid ads.
If you like the fact that we are ad-free then please consider making a monthly donation to DNA Solves.com CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR A MONTHLY DONATION TO DNA SOLVES
By subscribing and making a monthly donation, you will be helping the families finally get the answers they deserve.
The amazing people at DNA Solves/Othram care deeply about finding the families of the unidentified.
Even 5 dollars a month would go a long way to finding the families of the unidentified.
Please do not discuss this on this thread. CLICK HERE if you would like to discuss further or have any questions.
Thank you,
Tricia Griffith
Manager/Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member