CANADA Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they tracked her phone or an Apple Watch or LE received information from her son or office regarding her appointments that day. The lot where her car was found is located at a shopping mall and is huge. The area they are searching is about 32 km or 30+ minutes from the lot.
If she was abducted from the mall, it is too much of a coincidence that she would be brought to the exact area she was supposed to visit that day. Unless - she met with a prospective buyer at the mall and agreed to ride with them to view the property in Stouffville.
I wonder what kind of cameras are in the mall area.

Attachments

• IMG_0515.jpeg
    IMG_0515.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0516.jpeg
    IMG_0516.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 5
Police searching Stouffville farmland for missing Markham real estate agent
snipped
Yuk-Ying Anita Mui, 56, was expected to visit 3821 Vandorf Side Road in Stouffville on the day she vanished, prompting police to deploy all “all available resources” to comb the sprawling property.
Const. Moskaluk couldn’t say for certain if Mui actually attended the Stouffville property. “We have identified this area as one of the locations that she was due to visit on Friday,” she explained. “I can’t confirm whether she was here.”
She couldn’t say if Mui was expected there as part of her job as a real estate agent.
Moskaluk said there’s currently no evidence to suggest foul play, but the nature of her disappearance is suspicious.
image.jpg

property.png

I wonder if they tracked her phone or an Apple Watch or LE received information from her son or office regarding her appointments that day. The lot where her car was found is located at a shopping mall and is huge. The area they are searching is about 32 km or 30+ minutes from the lot.
If she was abducted from the mall, it is too much of a coincidence that she would be brought to the exact area she was supposed to visit that day. Unless - she met with a prospective buyer at the mall and agreed to ride with them to view the property in Stouffville.
I wonder what kind of cameras are in the mall area.
Thanks for the info about the mall. I also now wonder IF she met the person at the mall and then went to the house. hmmmm.......

Just putting this out there. All Asian, all in their 50’s. Could this be a serial offender? All female.
Was wondering this as well, but there has been a murder charge laid in Ying Zhang's kidnapping & killing. But I agree it's very suspicious and I hope LE will clarify if there is any connection between these disappearances.

Well according to news, YRP are throwing all resources at this Vandorf S/R property. Very expensive and labour intensive when not knowing she even attended this location. Evidence found? If she is found there, without evidence of how she got there, points clearly to …not misadventure. If someone drove her, then they have to know she is now missing. Even an Uber driver would remember dropping someone off. LE must have a reason for this extensive search vs training exercise.

Had an interesting discussion with someone today about these three cases, which is very hard to not compare them in same discussion. There are commonalities. Anyways he suggested a scenario of, Dan was the first to go missing, presumably with large amounts of other peoples money. Those people want her and or their money back. Hits possibly made on Dans friends who may know her whereabouts (Zhang & Mui). Zhang is murdered, cleanup man is sent in, he’s not very good, and doesn’t hide body very well and is so scared, he confesses. I bet they tortured her to give up info. So nothing discovered with Zhang so they went after Mui.
LE said they couldn’t find any real friends of Dan, could the other two ladies have been her secret friends and someone knew this? Surely the adult kids of Mui can clear that up
I wonder who the elderly man at the Vandorf property was, on news interview this eve
Are there any proofs of a connection between these ladies, or is it only speculations due to the fact that they are females, of Chinese origin, and about the same age?
Would you/your friend have made the same claims/speculations if they had been three blond, French-speaking women in their 50s?

I see where you’re going with that line of thought, but commonalities are more….53-56-57, Chinese, women, live in Markham, work in Markham, and two work in real estate/ mortgages.
THIS is what I’m looking at here. It’s ( perhaps ) someone’s type.

Are there any proofs of a connection between these ladies, or is it only speculations due to the fact that they are females, of Chinese origin, and about the same age?
Would you/your friend have made the same claims/speculations if they had been three blond, French-speaking women in their 50s?
No, I see no connections between them in fact, and indeed no evidence of any similarity in the nature of their disappearances.

Poor Ying Zhang, an acupuncturist, was attacked at her clinic, which happened to be in Markham. Her alleged killer - from East Gwillimbury, far north of Markham - has been arrested. IMO, she was targetted for some personal reason, which was unlikely to have anything to do with real estate.

Police haven't uttered a word about lawyer Isabella Dan in well over a year. IMO, that means they have evidence that her disappearance was not of 'public interest'. IMO, it's very unlikely they suspect she was murdered, or it would have been in the news.

In this case, although Ying Mui happens to live in Markham, her brokerage is in Richmond Hill, and she shows listings all over. Police behaviour at this moment is revealing they suspect she may have been attacked while showing a listing.

Female real estate agents are particularly vulnerable to stranger attacks. There was a case last year in New Zealand I followed, the victim agent was Chinese, because the man who killed her was Chinese and she spoke his language.

There are actual murders and shootings of Asian men all over TO that are very likely to be linked because they belong to gangs. Somehow, that isn't of interest, just allegations of some type of middle-aged female gang.

JMO

Well according to news, YRP are throwing all resources at this Vandorf S/R property. Very expensive and labour intensive when not knowing she even attended this location. Evidence found? If she is found there, without evidence of how she got there, points clearly to …not misadventure. If someone drove her, then they have to know she is now missing. Even an Uber driver would remember dropping someone off. LE must have a reason for this extensive search vs training exercise.
And how unusual that they don't know for sure if she went there... It must be empty otherwise at least the owners/occupants would know if she had been there. I don't know any female real estate agents who go to empty properties in rural areas by themselves.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cweiss72
Back