Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we allowed to know WHO bailed out these apprehended alleged criminals?
Hard to think they had enough money to bail themselves out...
but I could be wrong...

However... knowing who bailed them out could give a hint to who they are connected to.

All just some thoughts of mine.

Not sure so someone correct me if wrong... when someone gets bail in youthful offenders, a surety must come forward to guarantee to keep the kid following bail rules etc. They usually have to prove they have the money that judge sets, but that money isn't collect unless the kid on bail, flees or breaks bail rules. Then the surety has to pay the promised amount.
I think a surety has to be over 18 without a record, so parent? older sibling? etc.

Not sure so someone correct me if wrong... when someone gets bail in youthful offenders, a surety must come forward to guarantee to keep the kid following bail rules etc. They usually have to prove they have the money that judge sets, but that money isn't collect unless the kid on bail, flees or breaks bail rules. Then the surety has to pay the promised amount.
I think a surety has to be over 18 without a record, so parent? older sibling? etc.

Thank you!

Guess I was kinda hoping persons who may have used the alleged criminals as pawns may have bailed them out...

Is there public record of who bails out any/all arrested persons.

I really think this is all just hopeful thinking on my part, though.
:)

All JMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps