Found Deceased Canada - Ying (Anita) Mui, 56, Markham Ontario, 9 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, how did Anita get to house on Vandorf s/r? -She met someone and they drove? She was forcibly taken? Or she was never there (evidence will rule this out)
Where did they kill her? -At car, at house, or at site of where her body was found?( Evidence will rule this out)
Was she held at house before being killed? -Neighbours didn't see or hear anything, or didn't want to get involved? ( Evidence will might rule this out)
If she was killed at spot she was found, that's pretty remote, and I don't think there is anything but one or two houses there. Would they have heard?
Property owner called OPP?? If I remember correctly it's nothing but road ,rock and trees. It must have been on someone's land, and they found in daylight. Maybe walking the dog or leaving for work? Did YRP attend the scene?? Or did OPP preserve the scene and search for evidence?
Of course the big.... why? I'll go thru the list...... sex trafficking, drugs, money, revenge. Isn't there something about burning the body in crime stories? Is it personal, or just attempting to destroy evidence. Why not just throw her body out of the car after they have killed her. In the Tim Bosma case they incinerated them, but that was to completely destroy body. Torching it on road won't do that, maybe to get rid of surface DNA???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67
Back