Canadian hostage, wife & children freed from Afghanistan, Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s just crazy to me that the son of a federal court judge can marry into a family with known terrorist ties, and the father still has his respected job. I’m not saying fire the father, but I can’t imagine that his peers look at him the same. My best friends dad is a regular NYC judge, not federal or anything, and if she so much as got a public intoxication citation she’d have major hell to pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if RCMP or CSIS (our version of the CIA) had conversations with Boyle senior after his son married into a terroristic family.
The marriage IMO must have raised red flags in law enforcement and then the Boyles had their, then living in Ottawa, home broken into and shot holes through windows

Here is an article about the break in and comments from Joshua about it
.https://www.pressreader.com/canada/ottawa-citizen/20090404/281487862278530

Probably just another photo-op. I have friends who have been on the front lawn of Parliament Hill doing yoga (yup we have yoga sessions on the front lawn of our Parliament builds during the warmer months of course LOL) and JT shows up for photo op and does yoga poses with some people

I have been on twitter and JT is being crucified by some members of the opposition party and some local retired lawyers
One retired lawyer in particular is tweeting and asking Why JT ignored RCMP report of investigation into Boyle.??? This comment on twitter has me intrigued.

They weren’t on the front lawn doing yoga. They were in your prime ministers office.

So he mislead LE to divert attention from himself by saying someone was suicidal and missing. Could that be when CC ended up in the hospital right after they returned?

As a likely abuse victim, she still sounds under his control. I hope she can break free. Those poor children. <modsnip>

I remember reading he reported the suicidal person on dec 30.... I may be mixing things up but if that&#8217;s correct, it&#8217;s interesting.

She def seems under his control still. Those poor children is right.

They weren&#8217;t on the front lawn doing yoga. They were in your prime ministers office.

Yes, with the Boyles.
But I was answering the question in the first part of your post.."What do you think the Justin Trudeau photo op was about?" .
I was explaining that is was just another photo-op for the Prime Minister. JT is known for his selfies and photo-ops . Having the Boyles come to his office many believe was just another photo-op ...just like his many photo-ops around town.

I don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if RCMP or CSIS (our version of the CIA) had conversations with Boyle senior after his son married into a terroristic family.
The marriage IMO must have raised red flags in law enforcement and then the Boyles had their, then living in Ottawa, home broken into and shot holes through windows

Here is an article about the break in and comments from Joshua about it
.https://www.pressreader.com/canada/ottawa-citizen/20090404/281487862278530

If JBs parents knew of such risks, why let their grandkids live with them when they easily could have had the kids live safely in Pennsylvania with the Coleman family? Oh that’s right, because if JB even inhaled US oxygen he risked getting arrested. And they weren’t going to separate their wholesome son from his kids. JB wasn’t stupid, he wouldn’t even get on a plane from his captivity to go to the US.

I remember reading he reported the suicidal person on dec 30.... I may be mixing things up but if that&#8217;s correct, it&#8217;s interesting.

BBM
Maybe that is why the Police when door to door of their apartment building asking the neighbours questions
I was curious as to why they would have gone door to door.

Yes, with the Boyles.
But I was answering the question in the first part of your post.."What do you think the Justin Trudeau photo op was about?" .
I was explaining that is was just another photo-op for the Prime Minister. JT is known for his selfies and photo-ops . Having the Boyles come to his office many believe was just another photo-op ...just like his many photo-ops around town.

That’s a terribly embarrassing photo op.

I must have missed a date for reporting a suicidal person.

I was interested in what their neighbor said, because we had a neighbor ask us the same thing:

Neighbours Sharon Kite and Johanne Aubé, who live in adjacent apartments on the top floor of the four-storey walk-up, said the Boyles and their three children moved in about a month ago.

Caitlan Boyle slid letters under everyone&#8217;s door asking if they&#8217;d be willing to let the Boyles share their internet.

&#8220;She said they were only here temporarily so we&#8217;re hoping to be able to use someone&#8217;s Wi-Fi,&#8221; Aubé said.
BBM

I think our mouths dropped open and we told our pushy neighbor &#8220;Our WiFi has a passcode that we don&#8217;t give to anyone.&#8221; Privately we said &#8220;What was she thinking?!&#8221;

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...charged-with-sex-assault-forcible-confinement

I was interested in what their neighbor said, because we had a neighbor ask us the same thing:

Neighbours Sharon Kite and Johanne Aubé, who live in adjacent apartments on the top floor of the four-storey walk-up, said the Boyles and their three children moved in about a month ago.

Caitlan Boyle slid letters under everyone’s door asking if they’d be willing to let the Boyles share their internet.

“She said they were only here temporarily so we’re hoping to be able to use someone’s Wi-Fi,” Aubé said.
BBM

I think our mouths dropped open and we told our pushy neighbor “Our WiFi has a passcode that we don’t give to anyone.” Privately we said “What was she thinking?!”

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local...charged-with-sex-assault-forcible-confinement

Omg I didn’t see that!! Thanks for sharing.. off to read the full article.

I've been following this story but haven't posted on the thread. Just saw the new developments. Wow!

I've been waiting MONTHS for this....couldn't comprehend why this lunatic was seemingly getting away with his arrogance, rants and manipulations. He's a real piece of work.

Waiting to hear what develops next....but so glad to hear his in custody with all the charges.

May Caitlan and the poor children get away from this horrid man forever.

Wow, she was raped and held captive for 5 years, and now basically raped and held captive in Canada by her creepy husband (IMO). I hope her US family rescues her.

Anyone know if the children are US citizens, Canadian or both?

Caitlan Boyle slid letters under everyone’s door asking if they’d be willing to let the Boyles share their internet.

“She said they were only here temporarily so we’re hoping to be able to use someone’s Wi-Fi,” Aubé said.
BBM

I think our mouths dropped open and we told our pushy neighbor “Our WiFi has a passcode that we don’t give to anyone.” Privately we said “What was she thinking?!”

Holy crap! Who would be so dumb to let Taliban wannabe Josh Boyle use their internet? He could do something horrible on the internet and everyone associated with the IP number would be arrested. They could be detained for weeks or months.

Re. the sex assaults... horrid pictures in my mind of him hurting his wife in front of the children.... :(
Hope that's just my imagination running away with me.
Yuck. He comes across as a twisted man, this JB !
:moo:

If Caitlin and the children came to the US with her parents, would she have to return to testify at his trial?

Imo, the confinement charges fit with his wife having to secretly leave with her kids. Because she was in a psychiatric unit for a week, Josh used this info to mislead police telling them Caitlin was suicidal when he couldn't locate her on his own.

After escaping from the Taliban, Caitlin and her kids became Josh Boyle's prisoners.

Let's hope the police took Josh's computer. It's possible he made contact with terrorists and terrorist wannabes upon his return.

Holy crap! Who would be so dumb to let Taliban wannabe Josh Boyle use their internet? He could do something horrible on the internet and everyone associated with the IP number would be arrested. They could be detained for weeks or months.

Yes, this. Very recently someone hacked my phone and therefore was able to get into my computer, because I use my phone as a modem. I had just, the day before, topped up my credits and the next day it had no credit. Someone had in twelve hours live streamed movies and *advertiser censored* (legal *advertiser censored*, thankfully) and tons of rap music vids. I found out this, when I contacted my account provider and they could tell me that I downloaded rap music at 4 am. I have had to get a new phone number and change all my passwords. Coincidentally, the same day, I had some person from the UAE ring me seven times in a one hour period.
The line was so bad, I couldn't make out what he was saying but he kept ringing and ringing.

Imo, the confinement charges fit with his wife having to secretly leave with her kids. Because she was in a psychiatric unit for a week, Josh used this info to mislead police telling them Caitlin was suicidal when he couldn't locate her on his own.

After escaping from the Taliban, Caitlin and her kids became Josh Boyle's prisoners.

Caitlin was always Josh's prisoner. I can't help thinking that Caitlin is so naive, that it is a disability. What sane thinking person would let anyone talk them into going on a trip to a war zone when they were heavily pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member