Cancer bride dies 90 minutes after wedding

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can promise you she didn't look like that at the end. This was a past pic.If you have ever dealt with people who are dying of cancer you would know that they are not robust at the end. So terribly sad all the way around.

It depends on the type of cancer. I once had a 64 year old women who was the picture of health come in for sinus drainage and incidentally found a nodule on the left lobe of her thyroid. 8 weeks later she was dead from anaplastic carcinoma of the thyroid. She was still the picture of health up until her death.

Absolutely she was speaking to you WR! That is beautiful! My Grandmother had been suffering in the hospital for 3 months, she was heavily medicated, but yet the pain registered on her face. The last 2 days of her life she was talking to family members that had already crossed over, we believe that they were sent there to help her cross over..and she seriously was as lucent as ever, talking 90 to nothing, and we "participated" in the conversation as directed by G'ma..
The doctors and nurses chalked it all up to the meds...I think not.
Back on topic, the lady in this story must have had an incredibly peaceful passing..she is a beautiful spirit now.
Thank you...I am crying so hard as I type this...I have NEVER had anyone tell me since age 12 (and I am now 28) that they believed nanny was speaking to me.
And oh my nanny had MANY grandkids but I was her favorite...and she was mine....we were SO close...
As you said, my granny spoke of those who had crossed over, namely her bro. but she also spoke of "pony eggs." We can never really figure out what this relates to other than just before she was diagnosed (brain cancer) she went on a trip to Pigeon Forge, TN w/ my parents and I and I rode plenty of "ponies" while on vacation.
After her brain surgery she was never the same, did not remember anything, or anyone...even me....oh how it hurt when she could not remember my name....she called evevryone "Lynne" for some reason....thats why the thought of her sqeezing my hand as I begged her too means so much. She died less than a week afterwards...I always tell myself that since I was the only one holding her hand and begging her to squeeze that she answered me.

Thank you...I am crying so hard as I type this...I have NEVER had anyone tell me since age 12 (and I am now 28) that they believed nanny was speaking to me.
And oh my nanny had MANY grandkids but I was her favorite...and she was mine....we were SO close...
As you said, my granny spoke of those who had crossed over, namely her bro. but she also spoke of "pony eggs." We can never really figure out what this relates to other than just before she was diagnosed (brain cancer) she went on a trip to Pigeon Forge, TN w/ my parents and I and I rode plenty of "ponies" while on vacation.
After her brain surgery she was never the same, did not remember anything, or anyone...even me....oh how it hurt when she could not remember my name....she called evevryone "Lynne" for some reason....thats why the thought of her sqeezing my hand as I begged her too means so much. She died less than a week afterwards...I always tell myself that since I was the only one holding her hand and begging her to squeeze that she answered me.

I believe you, White Rain. I know of some stories of those terminally ill or near death of ones who either waited for a loved one to return before succumbing to cancer; and another case of waiting until a half hour after relatives left to die of pneumonia related/old age (my grandfather i think he had a lot of pride and waited until family had left to crossover).

God bless this woman and her family. And you too, White Rain. I definately believe you as well. My mom recently passed from cancer as well. On her last day, she was unresponsive as well. But my brother and I were talking to her, and we told her not to worry, that we wouldn't spoil her dog too much. And we both swear she made an attempt and a smile and laugh. Anything is possible. Even that small smile or grasp at a hand when everything else has gone.

I can relate, in a slightly different and very personal way. My beloved grandmother, who was like a second mother to me, and who lived with us for most of my childhood, was Nanny too. She had a heart attack and died a few days later when I was only 14 years old. I had no clue that she would die...

10 years later, when I was suddenly critically ill and in danger of dying, I prayed to God to help me, and He sent Nanny to me. I saw her as she had always looked, and I felt her presence and her laughter. I was not afraid to die any longer. I know that He answered my prayers, and I know that my Nanny helped me to live that day by calming my absolute panic.
Since that time, in period of extreme stress in my life, Nanny has come to me in my dreams, always comforting, and I awaken with the sense of having being hugged and loved and in her presence.

I wish I could have been with her when she was so sick and in the hospital, but my parents wanted to shelter me and keep me from seeing her so ill. I would like to think that I would have been a comfort to her, but back then, few families let children be around suffering and dying in hospitals.
You were blessed with a precious gift, White Rain.

I know our Nannies will be the first people we meet in Heaven. :)

Maria

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecp2001
Back