Car Seat in 98 Pontiac POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Are the 3 car seats in post 88 the same?

• 1 and 2 are the same

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • 1 and 3 are the same

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • 2 and 3 are the same

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • All 3 are different

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • All 3 are the same

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • Not enough detail to say for sure

Votes: 31 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Didn't they need to get a search warrant before they could take the car?
Nope. Per YM, GA and CA turned it over to LE and GA signed an affadavit allowing them to do so with their full cooperation. The purpose according to YM, was to aid in the investigation of finding their granddaughter.

ETA: I should add this is from YM's testimony at the bond hearing. He also said that he occurred to him after they checked out KC's stories that "someone said something about an odor" and so he went back to check it out the next day and took the car then.

Bringing this over from a different thread.

Originally Posted by Muzikman View Post
Red Plaid blanket in Casey's trunk:

Part 2, page 143 (or page 325 of the complete depo) starting at Line 11:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7 And there was nothing else in the trunk.
8 All right.
9 A Except, like, her spare wheel under -- I
10 didn't open that to see it.
11 Q Okay. The blue bin that's shown in Exhibit
12 15, is that the blue bin that was in the trunk?
13 A Yes. That -- I took that out of the trunk.
14 Q Okay. Were there items in the blue bin that
15 you recall at this time?
16 A Typically there's a blanket and some other
17 items. I don't know why they're nat in there. I don't
18 know so
19 Q Do you have a specific recollection of what
20 else was in the blue bin?
21 A I know typically, when I would see casey's
22 car, there would be a blanket that was - - like a red-
23 plaid blanket and then her car-seat covers. Those she
24 could have taken out. But the last time I had seen it,

It is news to me that there were additional carseat covers!

These would be available either from the carseat manufacturer, from an extra carseat of the same type, or "boutique" models that are custom-made. I have not seen any pictures of Caylee in the latter type on any carseat, which leads me to think it's one of the first 2.

So maybe it wasn't cleaned at all but simply replaced?

Bringing this over from a different thread.

It is news to me that there were additional carseat covers!

These would be available either from the carseat manufacturer, from an extra carseat of the same type, or "boutique" models that are custom-made. I have not seen any pictures of Caylee in the latter type on any carseat, which leads me to think it's one of the first 2.

So maybe it wasn't cleaned at all but simply replaced?

I think CA was referring to carseat covers for the car itself that needed to be installed and never were so they were kept in the trunk supposedly.

So, "car seat covers" as opposed to "carseat covers"?

That would also make sense and something I didn't consider. Thank you. Anyone seen any pics of the car interior with aftermarket seat covers?

bumpity bump for new evidence photos

I am looking at the pictures of the carseat from the set of pictures that Musicman got for us. They are very good quality, and you can zoom in on them. To me it looks like the carseat is splattered with dried blood. It also appears that it glowed when sprayed with luminol.

hi Momtective- I don't see any way that Caylee could've fit into that spare tire well, either. The trunk of this car is so small that I'm surprised that she could manage to hide even a little body in there. If indeed it was in there when her dad confronted her this could be why she had "clothes" in there, whether George recognized the laundry bag, or random clothing items were concealing something. I hope LE probed into that some more.

re the carseat: I have two in my car and they get stains that would make anyone shudder! Think spilled juice, milk, yogurt, peanut butter and jelly, soggy ground-in crackers, you name it. These things can get pretty gross, giving "foul play" a whole new meaning!

Oh yes, I've been through a few carseats in my time and they do get yucky. But the one stain that concerns me is the one on the back on the carseat cover.
ScreenShot024.jpg

ScreenShot024-12.jpg

Oh yes, I've been through a few carseats in my time and they do get yucky. But the one stain that concerns me is the one on the back on the carseat cover.
ScreenShot024.jpg

ScreenShot024-12.jpg

Anyone else see Caylee in this shot and then mama doll off to the right? Classic case of matrixing. This pic also disturbs me mom.

Anyone else see Caylee in this shot and then mama doll off to the right? Classic case of matrixing. This pic also disturbs me mom.

Yes it does look like Caylee's face, how freaky. I can hear the "Twilight Zone" music right about now.

I want to say that in CA's deposition for the State that there was a photo of two lists that were turned over to JB. One of the lists which would have DNA items from both KC and Caylee (mostly Caylee), I believe, had a tooth listed. Now KC is alive. All they needed to do was swab KC's cheek as she was out on bond, sooooooo....did the tooth belong to Caylee. Caylee is way too little to have lost a tooth this early unless a dentist removed it for some reason.

Have to see if I can find it.

All the more reason for me to believe KC beat her while she was in her carseat. I'm really wondering if maybe she didn't hit/beat her with that elusive blackjack phone.

All the more reason for me to believe KC beat her while she was in her carseat. I'm really wondering if maybe she didn't hit/beat her with that elusive blackjack phone.
After seeing the photos, I have a strong feeling that's where she died. :(

ScreenShot024.jpg

ScreenShot024-12.jpg
The one on the side haunted me...can't be explained away by a wet diaper.

Hey y'all! Trying to catch up today, all these stains, glowing different colors, we still have no way of knowing what they are right?

More car seat photos if it helps. If posted already my apologies.

http://photobucket.com/images/caylee anthony/?page=6&userinit=true&source=header

Sorry to be OT, but I just looked at that group of photos and the first one of Caylee in the red jersey and crying just really disturbs me. I haven't seen it in awhile, but this time it just struck me that I'd never take a pic of my toddler daughter like that! (she is 5 now). Something about it just seems so cruel, it just breaks my heart because I could imagine KC behind the lens egging poor little Caylee on, teasing her, and laughing at her to get her more upset. I can't even fathom the emotional abuse that precious baby endured when she was alone with her "mother".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristenLoren
Back