DNA Solves

Theforeigner

Reaction score
Man Busted With Numerous Fake Police Badges At JFK

Man Busted With Numerous Fake Police Badges At JFK
Suspect Accused Of Impersonating A Police Officer

May 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Quote:

A Long Island man stood accused Tuesday of impersonating a police officer, after he was caught with fake badges at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
The unidentified Islip man was arrested Monday morning, after Transportation security Administration officers said they stopped him after he exhibited “several suspicious behaviors”

Quote:

TSA officers found numerous fraudulent police credentials, as well as police jackets, identifying him as a NYPD officer, an NYPD detective, and an officer with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the TSA said. He was also found to be carrying several other fake law enforcement ID cards.

Why don´t they identify him???

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a super throwback, but are there more forums regarding John Bittrolff? I'm pretty new to websleuths and I haven't seen much news since his arrest, other than he is linked to one of the Gilgo Beach victims. I think he's an extremely promising suspect in the LISK cases, and I haven't been able to find anything other than this one fact across multiple articles. Does anyone know any more than this/is there a forum that I'm missing? Has he been investigated further? If not, what ruled him out? I've been searching the web for hours and can't find anything. Maybe I'm searching the wrong thing?

Thanks for your help

I take it from your post is you believe Bitrolff is in fact guilty of the two murders he was convicted of? Getting convicted in Suffolk County is still a 50-50 indication you are actually guilty.

I will tell you that in Bittrolff's case two Suffolk cops were suspects in that case. One guy used to screw gals brought into the station house after being picked up for various crimes. EVERYBODY knows this. The other guy had some serious problems and was fired. Why would he have missing person reports of females in his house?

When Burke was in "training" as new sergeant he was assigned to that precinct. It was also the precinct where he met the love of his life, Lowrita Rickenbacker. Burke was such a highly regarded cop he was given the nickname Starsky. He supposedly knew every criminal in the precinct. But he didn't know his new girlfriend was arrested 27x, most in that precinct for prostitution, drugs, grand larceny, assault. He was so taken with her he brought her to his home for sleepovers. His mother lived right next door.

When Burke was in "training" as new sergeant he was assigned to that precinct. It was also the precinct where he met the love of his life, Lowrita Rickenbacker. Burke was such a highly regarded cop he was given the nickname Starsky. He supposedly knew every criminal in the precinct. But he didn't know his new girlfriend was arrested 27x, most in that precinct for prostitution, drugs, grand larceny, assault. He was so taken with her he brought her to his home for sleepovers. His mother lived right next door.
Hello Hawkshaw, I really appreciate the insight. I was wondering if you know if Lowrita Rickenbacker was ever questioned in regards to Burke's criminal behavior. I would be shocked if she actually said anything pertaining to Burke. She probably fears even hearing his name. I also wonder with her background in prostitution, if any of the Jane Doe's could have a potential connection to her. It's hard to even speculate, without exactly knowing who Lowrita Rickenbacker ran with. I think she would have such valuable information to share on the Burke she knew behind closed doors..

It was pretty much been established that when Burke met up with her when he was on patrol in the 1st precinct she had already accumulated 27 arrests for prostitution (street walker variety), drugs, larceny and other assorted crimes. She would go on to accumulate another couple of dozen arrests since her and Jimmy "broke up." But she did keep her candle lit for Jimmy when he was arrested - she showed up at his arraignment. My sources tell me it was a constant joke in the PD that LR used to call the workplace looking for Jimmy.

I believe the IAB report you read was watered down because the truth was so bad the IAB people were ashamed to report the whole truth. IAB hated Burke and took a run at him for years. When Spota became DA in 2002 it was pretty much over for them to do anything. I believe if you find what the real connection linking Spota and Burke to each other you will probably find who killed those gals on L.I.

Burke was hobnobbing in some pretty high society circles. Got real chummy with a very prominent and wealthy family. If you live on Long Island I guarantee you that you seem the name of their company every day. The husband in that marriage was much older than his very pretty wife. The husband has since died. Jim is said to have moved right in. Jim and his new friend were pictured on the society pages. Then the story came out on Rickenbacker......OMG! That woman's friends saw the articles and they were horrified......... another hot love affair gone asunder.

Burke and his pals are PURE EVIL. They are so evil one could not possibly imagine how evil it truly is.

All those photographs with all The Swells and Jimmy disappeared like it never happened. Reminded of a Seinfeld episode where George erased his boss's picture from a photograph.

The relationship with Burke and this family, specifically the wife part of it is grist for the Tabloids. Not a peep out of them. I have to wonder how much money passes down from the concerned company to the newspaper that is disguised as normal business.

It was pretty much been established that when Burke met up with her when he was on patrol in the 1st precinct she had already accumulated 27 arrests for prostitution (street walker variety), drugs, larceny and other assorted crimes. She would go on to accumulate another couple of dozen arrests since her and Jimmy "broke up." But she did keep her candle lit for Jimmy when he was arrested - she showed up at his arraignment. My sources tell me it was a constant joke in the PD that LR used to call the workplace looking for Jimmy.

I believe the IAB report you read was watered down because the truth was so bad the IAB people were ashamed to report the whole truth. IAB hated Burke and took a run at him for years. When Spota became DA in 2002 it was pretty much over for them to do anything. I believe if you find what the real connection linking Spota and Burke to each other you will probably find who killed those gals on L.I.

Years ago you told me links to see the pictures of this fancy "other side" of Burke and the sophisticated people who catered to him.
What do you think is the real connection linking Spota and Burke.
I've been told that Spota had the hots for little Jimmy - and I'll say no more, but I know you can fill in the blanks. Scofield told me.

IMO do I believe Tommy and Little Jimmy were lovers. This does not come from a snap decision. It is from years of looking at the both of them. It was always about protecting Jimmy. This useless DA doesn't seem to care about correcting the crimes of Spota. He is just there for appearance sake.

I told some reporters when Burke was Spota's protege the truth is Spota was really Burke's protege. I told then to one reporter he scoffed at me. Saying a 14 year old child could manipulate a grown man who was a seasoned prosecutor was ridiculous.

The great irony of it all is it was a drug addicted thief that did him. It was sweet justice and it would have been sweeter if they gave him 25 years in prison.

IMO do I believe Tommy and Little Jimmy were lovers. This does not come from a snap decision. It is from years of looking at the both of them. It was always about protecting Jimmy. This useless DA doesn't seem to care about correcting the crimes of Spota. He is just there for appearance sake.

What about if it was always about protecting Jimmy

because
THE GENT

was ALWAYS in the background? Meaning -

lil Jim had power over the old white goat

because the elephant in the room was THE GENT and THE GENTS
mafia family. If you watch a movie about GENT, he bragged
that it was as easy to bribe a cop as giving an elephant a peanut,
and that GENT had District Attorney's and Judges in his pocket,
with all his mafia tribe.

THE GENT'S birth name is CONWAY. He was the child of a prostitute who abandoned him. He bounced from foster home to foster home and all that goes with it. He seems to have settled in Rockaway Beach with the BURKE family. He was treated so well he adopted their name.

One of the children in the Burke family is named George. He was 10 years younger than his newly 'adopted' brother Jimmy. George is reported as the father of Jimmy Burke.

THE GENT'S birth name is CONWAY. He was the child of a prostitute who abandoned him. He bounced from foster home to foster home and all that goes with it. He seems to have settled in Rockaway Beach with the BURKE family. He was treated so well he adopted their name.

One of the children in the Burke family is named George. He was 10 years younger than his newly 'adopted' brother Jimmy. George is reported as the father of Jimmy Burke.

Doesn't make sense, if George is 10 years younger than Jimmy, how could have been his father?

NOW consider this: Jimmy The Gent was 10 years older than Burke's reported father George.
George would be about 78. Jimmy Gent would be 88 if he was alive.

The Gent's birth name was Conway.
His mother was supposedly a prostitute.

The Gent bounced from foster home to foster home,

Finally seems to have been picked up by a loving family called Burke. So loving he adopts the name as Burke as his own.

Let's skip over to when Chief Jimmy is born.
His mother names him JAMES CHARLES BURKE.

The father is reported to be GEORGE.

Mother Burke appears to be mindful of the tradition of naming their children after loved relatives, or after the father.
Mother Burke's father was named CHARLES L........O.
Mama doesn't name her first born after the reported father, but may have named him after the real father James Burke The Gent.

George goes his own way and eventually marries. He has a child with that woman. And that child, a male is named GEORGE. This GEORGE, if you believe is George sr. 2nd male born is named after him while his so called 1st born is named JAMES.

Gent born: July 5, 1931
Gent died: April 13, 1996 in Buffalo prison

ONE WEEK LATER
April 20, 1996

Fire Island Jane Doe's legs wash up on Fire Island

April 11, 2010 - Fire Island Jane Doe's head found Tobay Beach

So baby step-brother George Burke is allegedly papa Burke to baby Jimmy.
But Jimmy ACTS more like GENT.

What was Mama Burke's (isn't her name Frances?) daddy's real last name?
Charles what?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x