Cases That Haunt You

One that often comes to mind is 13-year-old Tristan Brubach, who was ritualistically killed in Frankfurt, Germany. I'm surprised that, as far as I can see, there is no dedicated thread for it on WS

There was definitely a thread. Now I can't find it. I wonder why it was pulled (?)
ETA: As far as I can tell, Websleuths decided to pull or hide the thread. I've seen that happen on other threads, too. Maybe at the request of family or LE? Tragic that his case wasn't solved.

There was definitely a thread. Now I can't find it. I wonder why it was pulled (?)
ETA: As far as I can tell, Websleuths decided to pull or hide the thread. I've seen that happen on other threads, too. Maybe at the request of family or LE? Tragic that his case wasn't solved.
Sometimes a thread becomes too contentious and gets pulled for that.

• Sad
Reactions: ?!?
Does anyone remember a case of a woman and her teenage son that disappeared? I believe they were in the midst of moving house? I want to say it was within the last 15 years or so. It was listed on The Charley Project. I'm fairly sure the common theory was that they had a car accident, as the vehicle wasn't recovered, and there were no clear suspects, but details are fuzzy as it's been awhile since I read about it. It was clearly haunting enough to stay with me all this time.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MothSí
Back