Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just wants to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal - next she'll be saying that ZG is playing "Bloody Mary" and took Caylee into the mirror with her! I say let her go and they can make her the crowd sacrifice only using a real knife!!!!

I am one of the easiest going folks you will ever meet...as I said I have lost a child....not LOST but he was hit by a car....I know what death means.........I feel like just banging my head against a wall here folks......what if they let her go search? I just don't think I can stand this.......surely there is someone somewhere that has the balls to stop this.....they think they are forcing a faster trial....WRONG...in all due time my friend....in all due time.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I am one of the easiest going folks you will ever meet...as I said I have lost a child....not LOST but he was hit by a car....I know what death means.........I feel like just banging my head against a wall here folks......what if they let her go search? I just don't think I can stand this.......surely there is someone somewhere that has the balls to stop this.....they think they are forcing a faster trial....WRONG...in all due time my friend....in all due time.

Nana, I'm so sorry. {{HUG}}

My money is on whether or not she'll go back to Universal to get her phone from her office (te he) and again, ask the guards whether or not they've seen her daughter... you know the places she liked to go. Or the beach, or Sawgrass, Oviedo, Jacksonville, Tampa, etc.... all the places she went to or didn't go to...

This is so frustrating!

Pahleeeze... even if she claimed to search or assist, it would be nothing more than wild goose chases to throw out more for all of us to nibble on (in search for a glimmer of truth), and spend more tax payers $$ for LE to keep tabs on her.

This girl is a joke, her lawyer's a joke, and too bad for the little one that's been lost in all of this. In the end as far as CA's concerned we'll be laughing and saying "we told you so" when the gavel finaly comes down.

Hopefully in the mean time, the little lost girl is found and laid to rest in peace.

if she were allowed to get out and search

which phone and sim card would she bring with her?

and if she were allowed to search would she be allowed to get a new tattoo ?

what about borrowing a shovel ?? would that also be allowed

MAN, i hate all of them

I am so sorry. This must be so galling for people who have loved and lost children.

Boy I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the judge's chambers when he discusses this absurdity! I can't wait to read his denial! :gavel: :scream:

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

This one has finally pulled me out of lurkdom. It's either post here or go drown myself in a huge bag of M&Ms. It belong to my kids and I'd rather not be stealing candy from them at the moment.

I cannot believe the utter nerve JB/KC have with this one. It's been what 112 days since Caylee went missing and NOW she wants to go on a field trip?!?!?!?:waitasec: She took it upon herself to not contact LE for 31 days because she was trying to find Caylee herself..Then she spent hours with LE driving around to all these places Caylee could be. She's had plenty of time to "look".

And, another thing. Will someone please rip that "Find Caylee" t-shirt off her back. Her wearing that shirt is the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen.
If it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable to see her wearing that shirt! JMO

Since JB filed these:

How long does the courts have to respond?

If the courts find in favor of JB how long before LE has to turn the info over?

I think with JB pushing for all the info we may see murder charges sooner rather than later.

I posted this in the other thread as well

I would love to get a look at her internet activity for the past month, and see how much online "searching" for Caylee she's been doing. I do know she finds time to log into her Cupid.com account and continue her search for a man (ok, MEN).

Sadly, she probably has a slew of male admirers. :mad:

I am very sorry for your loss, Nana. Here are some hugs for you:

[[[[[[[[[[Nana]]]]]]]]] :blowkiss:

And, another thing. Will someone please rip that "Find Caylee" t-shirt off her back. Her wearing that shirt is the most hypocritical thing I have ever seen.
If it wasn't so tragic, it would be laughable to see her wearing that shirt! JMO

Her wearing that shirt makes a mockery of the memory of Caylee.

Since JB filed these:

How long does the courts have to respond?

If the courts find in favor of JB how long before LE has to turn the info over?

I think with JB pushing for all the info we may see murder charges sooner rather than later.

I posted this in the other thread as well

I think they may be scheduled for hearing on Friday because unlike what happened with the last set of motions, Baez has now learned that a hearing date must actually be picked, in order to have aforesaid hearing.!!! Live and learn....

I'll recheck the date..cannot remember where i read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody