Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She may being telling her attorney the same things she is telling the police. Maybe he is hoping she can bring Caylee home.

Nah, more likely he is hoping she will flee. Then he is rid of her. Wonder if he is sorry yet he ever heard the name!

So on top of spending nearly 6 hours every day, several days of the week at her lawyers office now she wants to travel. Yeah this is just beyond unreal to me. I have known a few people in my time on home confinement and NONE of them have been allowed the liberty that Casey Anthony has had! If she wanted to look for her daughter she should have called 911 the very minute that her daughter went missing. To me she has lost that priviledge to look for Caylee at this point. Never mind if she really wanted her found all she has to do is pick up the phone call Det. M have him come get her and show him where she is at.

This is all another Casey Anthony game and I am so over her games!:mad:

Themis~ A simple yes or no would have satisfied me. :) But since you put it out there...can you now explain if it is a yes or no?! From all I read, it still says that the DP has to be taken off the table. Did I miss something?
Yes, but if she got to Mexico, she might be able to dodge the death sentence and the LWOP -- life without the possibility of parole -- requiring assurances from perhaps the Department of State and the Governor of Florida that these sentences would not be given. A term -- ie number of years -- would have to be given. The issue of sovereign power comes into it as the US will not relinquish sovereign rights. So, sort of yes. :crazy:

I just wanted to say ... as much as it sometimes bothers me to laugh at the posts on here, because of the tragedy of this case ... I'm going through a very rough separation, and have been very depressed ... but you guys have made me laugh, after what seems to be a very long time.

Thank you! :)

hellsign.jpg

How's this?
flyingpigs.gif

That is precisely what she thinks. Take a look at the icons on her Photobucket account (see thread) for proof of this. Some examples:

"Sorry no autographs today."
"Soon to be famous, just wait and see."
"I'm sorry people are so jealous of me."
"You can't be me, I'm a rock star"

But the most telling of all reads:

"Technically insane." Now that may be true.

The ugliness within negates the physical beauty--besides, there are million women who are physically beautiful. You're so vain...

You know it doesn't surprise me that Casey asked for it. But really, what kind of an attorney would take it to the court? Does he not care for his own reputation, and how he will be laughed at for even asking the court to entertain the motion? How his loss of perspective will be viewed by the court and will affect his future ability to earn a living? Any future judge will be less inclined to take his motions seriously and any future clients will be less likely to trust in an attorney that the court does not take seriously.

I believe that Jose is way too self involved in this case.

Yes, but if she got to Mexico, she might be able to dodge the death sentence and the LWOP -- life without the possibility of parole -- requiring assurances from perhaps the Department of State and the Governor of Florida that these sentences would not be given. A term -- ie number of years -- would have to be given. The issue of sovereign power comes into it as the US will not relinquish sovereign rights. So, sort of yes. :crazy:
We ran into this on another case here and LWOP was still charged, IIRC. However, Federal Charges were not included at the time of extradition and could re-up the charges. I haven't kept up with the case...so I am unaware of what is taking place currently. (M. Lauterbach's case)

Interesting tho. I don't believe for a second that Casey will have the chance to flee anywhere. This Judge is not impressed with the defendant or her attorney from what I have seen so far.

Even her parents have not been out "searching" so why does KC think she can find her if she gets to travel?

KC knows exactly where Caylee is and she does not have to "travel" to tell where she is. Her joke of an attorney all but admitted she was guilty when he explained why she was not talking, so he thinks it is a good idea to let her "travel"?

I would hope the judge does not allow this.

if she were to get out and be allowed to search -

how many extra gas cans would she need to bring with her ????

She wouldnt need to bring any. Those cans are scattered all over town. She has the stolen ones, the borrowed ones, and the ones her friends bought for her.

You know it doesn't surprise me that Casey asked for it. But really, what kind of an attorney would take it to the court? Does he not care for his own reputation, and how he will be laughed at for even asking the court to entertain the motion? How his loss of perspective will be viewed by the court and will affect his future ability to earn a living? Any future judge will be less inclined to take his motions seriously and any future clients will be less likely to trust in an attorney that the court does not take seriously.

I believe that Jose is way too self involved in this case.
It took me awhile, but maybe this is the way that Baez is taking the sting out of his comments the other day on the Today Show and with the other reporter. He is giving the media something else to talk about instead of his poorly worded interviews when he threw his client in the guilty sector. I did notice he never came back to spin those comments in any way which I expected. This works, too. "Get the tongues wagging about something totally absurd and they will soon forget about what I said before" type thing.

What's her point? She said she sold her to someone in Puerto Rico, so why would she want to search?

this is the first thing I thought! First she said the babysitter took her, then she said she was sold - so the places of interest are where the search teams are looking for a body??

What I see is this 'I found Caylee there! OMG! The babysitter killed her! I'll never get over this!'

There's her defense

there ya go! perfect! KC wants to escape. I believe that fully. She's planning something.

I agree 100% :clap:

I really think she wants to do what Cesar Laurean did (killed Maria Lauterbach) and run to Mexico to get the death penalty taken off the table in order to extradict her back to the states.

I can just hear KC now.....she gets to Mexico, but first, before looking for Caylee, she wants to have some margaritas, nice dinner and let's not forget, try to hook up with the bartender. After the hook up is over, she says, oh Caylee isn't here, honestly, I just wanted to come to Mexico to show a picture of Caylee to the bartenders. Oh, I almost forgot, this little trip is going to be accompanied by Tony. In her crazy mind, she really probably thinks he will want to be with her.:furious:

This has to be the most ludicrous thing I have heard yet in this case. What drugs is she on????

I really do believe she is up to something. Remember, sociopaths will only do what benefits them. That's the only thing that would benefit her...running.

I bet the judges mouth dropped to the floor when he heard this and probably said some not too nice words like I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member