Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even her parents have not been out "searching" so why does KC think she can find her if she gets to travel?

KC knows exactly where Caylee is and she does not have to "travel" to tell where she is. Her joke of an attorney all but admitted she was guilty when he explained why she was not talking, so he thinks it is a good idea to let her "travel"?

I would hope the judge does not allow this.

I'm not so convinced she does know where Caylee is. I think she knew where Caylee was but I suspect someone may have moved Caylee since then. That's just mo though.

Might not the motion to travel be a defense action to set the case up to be able to exclude certain evidence at trial or for an appeal? Just to be able to show that she was not allowed by the Court to go look? Defense attorneys file tons of motions and they are not always shooting for a "yes", they just need a "no" for the record.

It took me awhile, but maybe this is the way that Baez is taking the sting out of his comments the other day on the Today Show and with the other reporter. He is giving the media something else to talk about instead of his poorly worded interviews when he threw his client in the guilty sector. I did notice he never came back to spin those comments in any way which I expected. This works, too. "Get the tongues wagging about something totally absurd and they will soon forget about what I said before" type thing.

I agree!

You know it doesn't surprise me that Casey asked for it. But really, what kind of an attorney would take it to the court? Does he not care for his own reputation, and how he will be laughed at for even asking the court to entertain the motion? How his loss of perspective will be viewed by the court and will affect his future ability to earn a living? Any future judge will be less inclined to take his motions seriously and any future clients will be less likely to trust in an attorney that the court does not take seriously.

I believe that Jose is way too self involved in this case.

Maybe, just maybe if you throw in a few scurrilous outrageous motions you set the bar so low that you do get the one you actually wanted approved as a gimme?

First reaction to FL News ROFLMAO CA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You are **** kidding me, Asking the judge huge waste!

I just wanted to say ... as much as it sometimes bothers me to laugh at the posts on here, because of the tragedy of this case ... I'm going through a very rough separation, and have been very depressed ... but you guys have made me laugh, after what seems to be a very long time.

Thank you! :)

Hello AprilShowers:

Yes, some of these are hilarious. It does seem not right at times with that precious little girl gone. But I do believe laughing is therapeutic. Sorry to hear of your recent separation. Hang in there, time does heal all wounds.

It took me awhile, but maybe this is the way that Baez is taking the sting out of his comments the other day on the Today Show and with the other reporter. He is giving the media something else to talk about instead of his poorly worded interviews when he threw his client in the guilty sector. I did notice he never came back to spin those comments in any way which I expected. This works, too. "Get the tongues wagging about something totally absurd and they will soon forget about what I said before" type thing.

You could be right.

But I just have a feeling that Baez has lost all perspective and has become too self involved in this case. I just get the feeling that he has begun to believe himself that Casey sold her child (thus committing a criminal act that she could not talk to LE about) and that he himself is ignoring the evidence of a dead body in her trunk. IOW he drank the A koolaid.

Maybe, just maybe if you throw in a few scurrilous outrageous motions you set the bar so low that you do get the one you actually wanted approved as a gimme?

That is possible. He has been complaining for a while that he wanted the Body Farm evidence.

I don't understand - does she want to search with TIm Miller - or does she want to leave the state?

Personally, I don't think Judge Strickland would grant a motion asking that the primary suspect named in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony be given a day pass so she can roam around greater Orlando searching for what is most likely her child's remains.

Second, it seems to me Casey Anthony has always had the option to provide LE with CREDIBLE information to assist in their efforts to find Caylee and that all she needs to do is let her attorney know that she would like to speak to LE.

Next!

This proves that she is going for the insanity defense, because she has to be insane to even think that is a chance in h... of that happening!

And now the reason that I love my fiancee.
As he put it, "Next it will be a motion to allow her out to attend work and college." Now that was funny.

LOL I am sure searching with TES is not on her "to-do list". Leaving the country is out of the question. Key places of interest sound like she wants to drive around Orlando and point to houses of even more unsuspecting and innocent people to drag into this case for God only knows what reason.

They have run out of smokescreens. The sightings haven't worked. They now are faced with people having possibly seen her at a possible dump site of the body and need to come up with something else to throw into their defense chest.

This is the most insane thing I'vs ever heard!!!! Well...alls I can say, hope the judge allows her some time....after all a girl has to have a few days to plan her wardrobe for such a unique experience.:mad::furious::furious::furious:

this is the first thing I thought! First she said the babysitter took her, then she said she was sold - so the places of interest are where the search teams are looking for a body??

What I see is this 'I found Caylee there! OMG! The babysitter killed her! I'll never get over this!'

There's her defense

Is there a link for where Casey stated that she sold Caylee? I thought that was just a theory that some made up. The only statement I've seen so far is that Caylee was kidnapped. She might have said the kidnappers sold her... not that she did.

OMG Those pictures of Baez are just too funny. In all this seriousness there is always a good laugh and God knows we sure need one.

If I even thought that there was any possible chance that Caylee might be alive and in someone's possession, I still wouldn't be for this. Casey has other, safer options. She could give LE the info and let them search. If she really didn't trust LE she could tell her parents and have them act in her absence. She could tell her brother. She could tell her attorney and have him act in her place. Partly what convinces me of her guilt is the fact that she will not allow anyone else to have access to her info for the search.

Personally, I don't think Judge Strickland would grant a motion asking that the primary suspect named in the disappearance of Caylee Anthony be given a day pass so she can roam around greater Orlando searching for what is most likely her child's remains.

Second, it seems to me Casey Anthony has always had the option to provide LE with CREDIBLE information to assist in their efforts to find Caylee and that all she needs to do is let her attorney know that she would like to speak to LE.

Next!

LOVE IT!!! :clap:

Next!

I don't understand - does she want to search with TIm Miller - or does she want to leave the state?

I very much doubt that CA will allow KC to search for a 'body', only an alive Caylee. Hmmmmm.

Per a previous poster, I honestly think that this is an opportunity for JB to get briefed by KC onsite on all of the areas related to those 31 days so he can have a more solid defense story.

I doubt she wants to "search" per se, just be perceived as searching while achieving multiple goals, 1., improving the defense story; 2., reducing her stir crazy cabin fever; 3., preserving the perception that Caylee is still alive and; 4., damage control for JB's media statement(s).

As another poster stated, it is contradictory in that KC cannot share information on Caylee since it might incriminate her yet wants a 'secret mission'.
:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member