Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand - does she want to search with TIm Miller - or does she want to leave the state?

If she wants to search with Tim Miller, I think they should let her. Many times a missing person has been 'miraculously' found by the very person who caused the person to go missing in the first place.

Let me see....soon she will tell us she also wants money from the Caylee fund to pay for those travels? I mean .... it is after all an account to pay for expenses in relation to finding Caylee right? :bang::bang::bang:

I think the legal system is getting tired of this guy. Why hasn't he obtained the passenger list from the so called sighting of Caylee already? LE isn't his whipping boy.

If she wants to search with Tim Miller, I think they should let her. Many times a missing person has been 'miraculously' found by the very person who caused the person to go missing in the first place.

It's my guess that won't happen. She doesn't want her found......that way! She's going to run these people around in circles until they drop. More BS, more money spent, more man hours tied up and no closer to the truth than they are right now. This isn't going to happen.

I very much doubt that CA will allow KC to search for a 'body', only an alive Caylee. Hmmmmm.

Per a previous poster, I honestly think that this is an opportunity for JB to get briefed by KC onsite on all of the areas related to those 31 days so he can have a more solid defense story.

I doubt she wants to "search" per se, just be perceived as searching while achieving multiple goals

BINGO

Because this is the problem for Baez

He can't go on trial and say:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury although this woman said her daughter was kidnapped she was out partying and dancing and changing boyfriends like shirts

oh wait....he also can't say....

2. Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury although this woman was targeted by police as a suspect she was out in the fields and the muddy waters with the thousand of volunteers searching for her daughter and passing around flyers.

3. Of course he can always say Casey was attending vigils praying for her daughter to be found. Oh wait.........He can't even argue that. Why do you think the Anthony's insist on having those vigils on their front yard despite all the trouble it causes? Because it gives everybody a nice excuse why Casey is not there with them praying for the safe return of her daughter. Blaming the protesters. If the vigils resume I sincerely hope there is not one single protester and let's see if Casey will join the vigil. Don't think so

So it's not in her best interest to tell le what she knows, yet expects to be allowed to flit around wherever looking for Caylee? imo this is nothing but an attempt to get out of the house where she's trapped with her parents, the place she wanted to leave in the first place before everything happened. It has to be getting bad for her there, a party girl like her must be close to climbing the walls missing out on all the fun, by this time Tony would have been history and she would have had a whole new set of friends to be stealing from etc while she posed for the new pics to be posting on her computer.
They better be keeping a close eye on all the doors and windows there, me thinks it wouldn't come as a surprise if she attempts to flee, then when caught she can simply say she had to run so she could look for Caylee and the bad police wouldn't let her!
She is such a waste, the only good things I see coming from her was Caylee and she destroyed that :furious:

VB

It's my guess that won't happen. She doesn't want her found......that way! She's going to run these people around in circles until they drop. More BS, more money spent, more man hours tied up and no closer to the truth than they are right now. This isn't going to happen.

You never know, Casey may be growing tired of playing the mother of the missing child and might want to move on to being the mother of the murdered child. Maybe she actually has some small shred of human emotion buried deep inside her dark soul and wants her daughter to have a decent burial. Or maybe she wants closure for Cindy - it could happen. Or she could attempt to direct TES away from searching a certain area, that in itself could be quite telling. I don't see the harm in letting her search with TES just to see what happens since TES is planning more searches anyway.

I have to disagree with this - as I stated before and of course no one commented - I think Casey if she is allowed to go search, will do one of two things

1) lead these same people in circles like she did to the detectives

or

2) Locate Caylees body and blame it on the babysitter thinking this will get her out of all this

LOL I am sure searching with TES is not on her "to-do list". Leaving the country is out of the question. Key places of interest sound like she wants to drive around Orlando and point to houses of even more unsuspecting and innocent people to drag into this case for God only knows what reason.

Oh my goodness!!! Can you imagine how many more people she could drag into this. Uh Oh for all us WS people who live in the Orlando area and have been 'less than kind' about Casey in our posts. Maybe she spent all her time on the internet tracking us down one by one and intends to lead LE to our doors :)

I want her back in Jail! How is she still even at home?

WHO bailed her out? That's what "I" want to know. To heck with the Lifetime petition - Lets petition & put pressure on the people who bailed her out.
Mommy & daddy bailed her out & used everything they have left that she hasn't already stolen as collateral. I cannot for the life of me understand that, my kid would rot in jail before I'd put up a dime to bail her lying, stealing butt out.

Almost nothing would surprise me anymore about Casey and what she may do or say.

ETA: Oh, wait...there is just one thing that would...if she told them where the body was and they actually found Caylee. THAT would surprise me.

Well... the people that have Caylee are so dangerous and bad - connected to drug dealing and money - that KC cannot tell LE what she knows but SHE HERSELF is willing to go in search of them? Yeah.... right!

I am sure there are plenty of 'protesters' that would be willing to drive her around at no additional cost!:slap:
In my oppinion JB must have already had access to the trunk, resulting in too much chloroform to his brain cells!

I very much doubt that CA will allow KC to search for a 'body', only an alive Caylee. Hmmmmm.

Per a previous poster, I honestly think that this is an opportunity for JB to get briefed by KC onsite on all of the areas related to those 31 days so he can have a more solid defense story.

I doubt she wants to "search" per se, just be perceived as searching while achieving multiple goals, 1., improving the defense story; 2., reducing her stir crazy cabin fever; 3., preserving the perception that Caylee is still alive and; 4., damage control for JB's media statement(s).

As another poster stated, it is contradictory in that KC cannot share information on Caylee since it might incriminate her yet wants a 'secret mission'
:confused:

Bolded by me above. This makes alot more sense to me. Hopefully the judge will see this for what it is.

You never know, Casey may be growing tired of playing the mother of the missing child and might want to move on to being the mother of the murdered child. Maybe she actually has some small shred of human emotion buried deep inside her dark soul and wants her daughter to have a decent burial. Or maybe she wants closure for Cindy - it could happen. Or she could attempt to direct TES away from searching a certain area, that in itself could be quite telling. I don't see the harm in letting her search with TES just to see what happens since TES is planning more searches anyway.
The chances of her having a small shred of emotion/remorse, her wanting to do anything for CA's relief, or giving Caylee a proper burial are zero. Casey would never go search with TES or be allowed to. You could be right about her growing tired of playing the mother of a missing child and now wants to move on to something else tho.

Yep. This actually happened here in PA last year. A woman was part of a search team for another missing woman. She miraculously discovered the body, as you said, dumped over a hillside in the woods.

And as it turns out her, and the woman that was missing, were lovers, and she had kidnapped her, shot her, dumped her over a hillside, returned to her own mother's house with the gun in her hand and hid the gun. Her mother saw her with the gun that had blood on it and never told police. So many people were outraged that the woman's mother wasn't charged with obstruction of justice at the time, for covering for her daughter's actions.

See the 2nd post down. http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=280572

I believe she was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison.

It's ridiculous for KC to even make such a request!
And I can't believe that Jose Baez went along with it!
WTH is wrong with these people?

I'm sorry but who said Caylee was sold? When was it said? Somehow I've missed this.

TIA

There is a whole thread about Casey selling Caylee to someone in PR. If you do a search you should be able to find it. The source of the story is someone who knows the Anthonys, I think. I just can't remember right now, but there WAS a thread on it.

If there was a chance that Caylee was alive, and if it wasn't thought that Casey had something to do with what happened, this might be true.

But with the results of the testing on Casey's car, it is known that Caylee is not alive. So Casey being present at the time she is found could cause a lot of harm. Anything found at the scene would be put in question. Any evidence found there, Casey's attorney would be saying yes that is hers, she dropped it the day of the search. She could also try to manauver herself into a position where she was able to hide evidence. She could also put herself into a position to drop evidence that implicates someone else.

Now if they wanted to take her to an area that has already been searched and cleared and work her for about 6-8 hours that would be ok with me.

Yep. This actually happened here in PA last year. A woman was part of a search team for another missing woman. She miraculously discovered the body, as you said, dumped over a hillside in the woods.

And as it turns out her, and the woman that was missing, were lovers, and she had kidnapped her, shot her, dumped her over a hillside, returned to her own mother's house with the gun in her hand and hid the gun. Her mother saw her with the gun that had blood on it and never told police. So many people were outraged that the woman's mother wasn't charged with obstruction of justice at the time, for covering for her daughter's actions.

See the 2nd post down. http://boards.crimelibrary.com/showthread.php?t=280572

I believe she was sentenced to 30-60 years in prison.

I can think of two cases in the last year where the victims were 'found' by the murderers. I can't recall any of the names, in one of the cases a man murdered his pregnant girlfriend and just happened to find her body in a ditch while out with a search team. In the other case the bodies of two children were found by the man who murdered them, again while he was working with a search team. You would think that these murderers had no human compassion, but something compelled them to 'find' the bodies. It's not beyond the scope of possibility that Casey could do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966