Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How nice, she wants out to help search. You know, there are soooo many directions one could go with that...that I am just going to say I'm glad I painted my garage doors today....much better for my blood pressure.

Her and Lee are all buddy-buddy to the point of enjoying life high-fiving it: why doesn't she tell him where to look and HE take part in a search?

Her and Lee are all buddy-buddy to the point of enjoying life high-fiving it: why doesn't she tell him where to look and HE take part in a search?

He really hasn't been around much lately, has he???

All KC has to do is ask Dad (GA) where caylee is.......remember, "he knows who has her, and they are being watched". She doesn't need to search at all.

Okay, so I just read all the posts, and all the motions, lemme get this straight, JB wants the judge to let KC out to travel to points of interest, whose points of interests? Has KC never been to the sands of Mexico and she needs new pics to put on her Myspace and Facebook? And lemme ask this, does JB want the questions and results of all the lie detector tests so KC can study while on the plane in hopes that she passes her "test" when she decides to take her lie detector test? Forgive me but this is freakin' crazy, I mean I know the "man" (a term I use lightly) is only doing his "job" (another term I use lightly) but give me a freakin' break.............JB IS the ring leader in the Anthony Circus!

Okay, so I just read all the posts, and all the motions, lemme get this straight, JB wants the judge to let KC out to travel to points of interest, whose points of interests? Has KC never been to the sands of Mexico and she needs new pics to put on her Myspace and Facebook? And lemme ask this, does JB want the questions and results of all the lie detector tests so KC can study while on the plane in hopes that she passes her "test" when she decides to take her lie detector test? Forgive me but this is freakin' crazy, I mean I know the "man" (a term I use lightly) is only doing his "job" (another term I use lightly) but give me a freakin' break.............JB IS the ring leader in the Anthony Circus!

Yep, that just about covers it, but also don't forget that while she's on the plane studying, he's gonna have her car up on the lift looking for squirrels....:waitasec:

Gee, hasn't she already had 31 days to find Caylee? What does JB think KC will accomplish by wanting her to be able to search in person?. Do they believe that KC can do a better job than professionals? How about this? KC, START TELLING THE TRUTH SO YOUR DAUGHTER CAN BE FOUND!!!!!:furious:

Awww KC sweetheart its not gonna happen. But hey look on the bright side all isnt lost you could always get a job as Event cordinator and plan events for the prisoners in prison inbetween your kitchen duties of course :crazy:

im confused too .. part of me sympathizes and part of me doesnt .. im not in thier shoes .. but on the other hand i would be out looking for my grandchild i couldnt see myself defending someone that killed her even if it was my own daughter .however ive never had to live it .its never happened to me so i can only assume what id do or feel at this time .i know what i think they should be doing .but what i think and what they are living through are 2 different things .(and casey brought it on them ) but its up to them to stop it too ... im very torn about that family ..however not casey one bit .. she should fry

I know exactly what you mean, Zadari. I have been very vocal with my negative thoughts about the Anthonys, BUT I have never walked in their shoes either. I love my daughters very much. Would I protect them if they were in this situation? Would I stubbornly deny the evidence discovered by LE? I honestly don't know. I HOPE I would do the right thing. I HOPE I would not allow myself to be deluded. I WISH I could say for certain that i would do these things but I just don't know how I would react. I HOPE to never find out. Not defending the Anthonys... just thinking.

Well, maybe poor Casey has confused HERSELF with all the different lies she has told and needs to go back to all the places to refresh her memory so that when she testifies everything will be clear in her mind? I can just see her thinking, now what apartment complex did I say ZG was at? Where did I say ZG's mom lived - oh shoot, I had better go back and check them out - oh wait, I can't I'm on home confinement!"

So that is her plan - she and JB will drive to all the places she talked about and take notes so she won't forget or confuse herself again :)

Awww KC sweetheart its not gonna happen. But hey look on the bright side all isnt lost you could always get a job as Event cordinator and plan events for the prisoners in prison inbetween your kitchen duties of course :crazy:

Kitchen duties.. hmm... I think latrine duties is more her style. She's much more photogenic in the bathroom. Heh.

Kitchen duties.. hmm... I think latrine duties is more her style. She's much more photogenic in the bathroom. Heh.

Nah they all have their own bathroom so I guess that could be her hobby in her spare time:)

All KC has to do is ask Dad (GA) where caylee is.......remember, "he knows who has her, and they are being watched". She doesn't need to search at all.

Well GA etc HAVE been watching the guilty one..KC...24/7 (with time off for JB visits) since KC has been bailed out.

BUT if KC really wants travel....I suggest that she go withTES (searching destination Tim's choice and LE). She should be wearing leg chains --just in case she has other ideas...but she might and should be present when they find Caylee!:furious:

I know exactly what you mean, Zadari. I have been very vocal with my negative thoughts about the Anthonys, BUT I have never walked in their shoes either. I love my daughters very much. Would I protect them if they were in this situation? Would I stubbornly deny the evidence discovered by LE? I honestly don't know. I HOPE I would do the right thing. I HOPE I would not allow myself to be deluded. I WISH I could say for certain that i would do these things but I just don't know how I would react. I HOPE to never find out. Not defending the Anthonys... just thinking.
yup exactly where im coming from . exactly how i feel !

You're right, those of us who are incapable of murdering our own child, or murdering anyone for that matter, certainly can't get inside the head of someone like Casey. It may not be compassion that's led murderers in the past to "find" their victims, but something did, and Casey may have that same something. Little Caylee needs to be found, if there's the slightest chance that allowing Casey to participate in the searches might cause that to happen, I say go for it.
But were those other people found by "suspects" in their own disappearances? Out on bail for having somehow "lost" them?
I still think this is some kind of ploy. Baez will no doubt try to argue the motion in which he'll say there's NO EVIDENCE that his client had anything to do with her daughter's disappearance and the State will argue yes there is and then he'll say PROVE IT! Now, I have no idea what happens after the filing of a motion so this may just be pure fiction on my part, but you can catch my drift.
CW- I totally agree with you about the need for Caylee to be found. That's why TES is there. Let the family work with Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches