Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My humble opinion is that KC will not try to run, too lazy to put any effort into that business. The A family will barely leave their driveway to do a thing for anyone, they are certainly not going to go to all the effort, expense, legalities and all of the other stuff that goes into assisting a family member on the lam. It is not an easy life. It is an ugly life and one that KC is not prepared to live in, she knows it and her family knows it. Running isn't an option for her. JMHO.

Thank you for saying this! I kind of feel like she actually thinks she will get away with this? how about you?

...Maybe JB and KC will go on their "tour o' interest" and JB will return from a "place of interest" without KC and claim the nanny took her, too! LOL....the perfect plan!

if I were any of the family members I would have had to be medicated within days of the disappearance. No sleep would have been possible. I wouldn't have been able to even get through the days, the hours, the minutes. I don't know how family members could go through something like this without being sedated to be honest.

Very true, if she hadn't been sedated, she would have had a breakdown by now. I feel that she truly loved Caylee with all of her being.

if I were any of the family members I would have had to be medicated within days of the disappearance. No sleep would have been possible. I wouldn't have been able to even get through the days, the hours, the minutes. I don't know how family members could go through something like this without being sedated to be honest.

I fully agree with you on this point seagull. I'm not faulting CA possibly being medicated at all. It's there, it's legal and it can help ease the level of trauma no matter the circumstances. I'm not against anyone needing help with that. I just also believe that it is delaying her full level of emotion and rational thought. I've had personal experience with all of this with almost losing a child at birth. Drugs delay a lot of emotion that eventually has to come out somehow.

I have empathy for all the family minus KC. Too many lies & nothing she has said has had any help towards recovering Caylee. Caylee being alive or dead, KC's done absolutely nothing to show LE that she's a willing participant wanting to actually find her daughter. So I still feel the judge will never grant this motion.

I agree. CA is hanging by a thread. There are what? Four or Five stages of grief and I can't remember what number DENIAL falls but it's possible that soon she will transfer into another stage of grief as part of the healing process. I know a person can go back and forth between stages...... There is NO WAY she believes KC's lies. I think if we peeled apart CA's shield of defense the truth would be hidden in the deep recesses of her soul with the key dangling so close yet out of reach.

I think this as well. Cindy is bouncing between all of those stages like a pinball machine. Denial is for survival.

if i were any of the family members i would have had to be medicated within days of the disappearance. No sleep would have been possible. I wouldn't have been able to even get through the days, the hours, the minutes. I don't know how family members could go through something like this without being sedated to be honest.

much less having the "alleged" killer sleeping in the next room with all of the comforts that they have provided her!! If they would only put the biological factor aside she would be in jail by their hands. Blood is meaningless when it comes to right and wrong and snuffing out the life of their precious granddaughter!! Obviously caylee's welfare doesn't take precedence over kc

Mexico will NOT extradite anyone to the USA facing a death sentence. If a suspect escapes south of the border, the Mexican government insists that the highest punishment from the get-go is LWOP. That is why Scott Petersen was on his way to Mexico when he was apprehended- because he knew he wouldn’t get the DP if he managed it.

That is changing - not in all cases but they recently ( last yr ) allowed
one of the family alienators to be brought back - cant remember his
name ....isnt that sad too many to remember and there have a few others as well .

I talk about this case to my family at times, and today my 16 year old inquired if there was anything new, and I told her that Casey's lawyer had petitioned the court to allow Casey to travel to secret and undisclosed locations to "search for Caylee"...she said, without missing a beat, "So she can skip off to Spain and hide out and never be seen again?" Out of the mouths of babes...If a 16 year old realized it then it stands to reason a judge is going to just about laugh her out of court!

Thank you for saying this! I kind of feel like she actually thinks she will get away with this? how about you?

Yes, I think KC probably believes she will not be punished for anything. She believes what JB tells her and at this point he is probably blowing smoke up her skirt so to speak, and she is believing every word as are her parents. JMO

LP stated on NG tonight she has issued threats on her my space page

one specifically aimed at him -

he also said that there are witnesses who may be in danger
if she is allowed to roam unsupervised

both attorneys said this is in violation of her bond and she should
be re arrested

lets hope her blogging puts her where she belongs

keep typing KC

whew! I thought we had an epidemic. Was wondering why you had to hire an attorney for him. lol Tell him the squirrel thing won't jive with a jury.

I cannot get over that her parents are buying her stupid dumb idiotic childish lies. I believe that KC premediated killing her daughter shortly after fighting with her mom - she wanted the last 'laugh' so to speak! All about control.

Then she tried to get her car stolen, leaving it unlocked, laptop and all visible. When that didn't work, she didn't know what to do.

And CA believes this? I think CA will eventually have a mental breakdown and be hospitalized. No one can go through denial for too long of a time before reality hits you square in the face. I think the only thing holding off a breakdown is a bunch of doctor prescribed meds to keep her doped up and foggy.
Wow! I think you are so dead on on every point you made... I am on the same page with ya!

LP stated on NG tonight she has issued threats on her my space page

one specifically aimed at him -

he also said that there are witnesses who may be in danger
if she is allowed to roam unsupervised

both attorneys said this is in violation of her bond and she should
be re arrested

lets hope her blogging puts her where she belongs

keep typing KC

Yes, I am very curious as to why this wasn't brought to the attention of the authorities??? LP as a bondsman should have reported this instead of leaking it on NG. Now I have nothing but love for LP but wanna see KC go to the Clank sooner rather than later even if it means getting her there by way of a bond infraction!!!

I talk about this case to my family at times, and today my 16 year old inquired if there was anything new, and I told her that Casey's lawyer had petitioned the court to allow Casey to travel to secret and undisclosed locations to "search for Caylee"...she said, without missing a beat, "So she can skip off to Spain and hide out and never be seen again?" Out of the mouths of babes...If a 16 year old realized it then it stands to reason a judge is going to just about laugh her out of court!

Yep, she's a smart cookie, like her mom!:blowkiss:

I honestly believe that we need to think more in the realms of pyschopathic behavior versus normal human ones. She just might be desperate enough to run. God knows the atmosphere in that house under normal circumstances was toxic it must now be a nuclear warzone with CA on outward appearances showing loyalty to KC in the media but behind walls I can't imagine her biting her tougue with her daughter. She never did before...

Desperate people do desperate things..........never forget that time is short and they all are getting desperate.

Ditto that...told my 17 year old son and he just started laughing!

Yes, I am very curious as to why this wasn't brought to the attention of the authorities??? LP as a bondsman should have reported this instead of leaking it on NG. Now I have nothing but love for LP but wanna see KC go to the Clank sooner rather than later even if it means getting her there by way of a bond infraction!!!

I think it was going to be brought into the hearing and was planned all along.

Who's to say he didn't tell authorities? Maybe they're better off for the moment to let her sit there typing away...give her enough rope and all that...

Maybe she wants to taks OJ's approach to finding Nicole's murderer...at the golf course, bars, restaurants...

She already did that for 31 days, remember? She searched for Caylee under all those bar stools and in the johns while she was barfing. She searched "high & low."

It look's like she's trying to get back in the spotlight again, I was wondering how long it would be before she came out with something new.

I did too. She is no longer in the public eye and if I am right she is also going to look for not Caylee but some meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes