Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am betting the bonding company is having second thoughts and will be against her being released to travel to "secret" places.

LOL! How right you are! That is if the "agents of darkness" behind the bond are not CA and GA......????

Yes, I am very curious as to why this wasn't brought to the attention of the authorities??? LP as a bondsman should have reported this instead of leaking it on NG. Now I have nothing but love for LP but wanna see KC go to the Clank sooner rather than later even if it means getting her there by way of a bond infraction!!!

Who's to say he didn't tell authorities? Maybe they're better off for the moment to let her sit there typing away...give her enough rope and all that...

I'll bet a dime to a donut the authorities know.

JB better think this through, if KC flees I doubt he'll ever collect his fees :crazy:

She already did that for 31 days, remember? She searched for Caylee under all those bar stools and in the johns while she was barfing. She searched "high & low."

Yep she looked in her bf's oven-Nope not there
Not In Amy's Checkbook-Darn
No child in the Target dressing room
Not in the cleavage, or other orfices of the dancers
She looked in abandoned apartments-not there
Looked in her super secret invisible office-not there

She did get a glimpse later though after she saw ZG fleeing the park with evil sister Sam with three children from "Village Of The Damned" that immobilized her.

If she is allowed to drive around unsupervised she could destroy evidence or run.

BTW.........withdrawals for meth can last up to 9 months. They seem to "pick" at themselves (usually their arms) as they come off of it. Notice KC always has on long sleeves.

She always wears long sleeves, when? Because I haven't noticed that being the case. Could you give us some links to all of her long sleeved outfits, please? TIA

I would love to see her go and try to FIND Caylee NOW. Try to beat out TES team. I would think that she might do this ONLY just to gain sympathy for being the one who "discovers" her remains. If guaranteed she would do this, I would let her go in heartbeat. Wouldn't feel any sympathy for her but at least we can send the sweet girl Home finally. Although, I feel this is only a defense ploy to prove to future juries that she did make an effort but was denied.

This whole case is based on common sense.....which Casey doesn't have.

KC will never find Caylee where Caylee is now. Not now, nor ever.

I think the whole "Casey Traveling" and "Airport tapes" thing is just a cover-up for Baez's OOOPS last week about not helping prosecutors convict her.

That was a HUGE mistake, saying what he did to the media, and this is the "fix." Pretending that Casey thinks Caylee is still out there alive somewhere.

He was on a couple of the local TV newscasts tonight for a minute - I don't remember exactly what he said, but all I could think of afterwards was that he was backtracking. He even looked kind of serious and repentant and chagrined.

Didn't fool me tho! :) Especially after watching Casey and her Fake Strut for the Media. Somebody teach that girl how to walk properly, PLEASE! heh

I saw a tip for Casey today. Big big sign, said look for Caylee in Orlando.

I think the whole "Casey Traveling" and "Airport tapes" thing is just a cover-up for Baez's OOOPS last week about not helping prosecutors convict her.

That was a HUGE mistake, saying what he did to the media, and this is the "fix." Pretending that Casey thinks Caylee is still out there alive somewhere.

He was on a couple of the local TV newscasts tonight for a minute - I don't remember exactly what he said, but all I could think of afterwards was that he was backtracking. He even looked kind of serious and repentant and chagrined.

Didn't fool me tho! :) Especially after watching Casey and her Fake Strut for the Media. Somebody teach that girl how to walk properly, PLEASE! heh
mabey she got a back injury during one of her 69 nights of acrobatics i bet its a Huge pain in the back .

I am going to make a prediction. My crystal ball tells me that:

There are going to be alot of "credible tips" secretly given to the A's via "clues" and "scared looks" that Caylee is holed in holiday resorts that are in countries where there is no reciprocal extraditadition laws with USA... and KC is the ONLY person who can check them out because if anyone else tried they would be in grave danger! Plus, no one but KC has ever seen Zanny, (My) Sister Sam and the band of rabid Toddlers so MUST GO as no one else would recognise them.

And if that doesnt fly, then oh well, she can whine on myspace about how she really wanted to search for Caylee but the mean ole judge wouldnt let her.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. When is the FIASCO going to end??? LE must be just ITCHING to stop all this nonsense, my heart goes out them. If its driving me up the wall, I can only imagine how those who have been living and breathing the case must feel.

Well that judge is not stupid - she is on a tether, remember? they know where she is no matter where she goes and no way they will give her perms to leave the US.

Well that judge is not stupid - she is on a tether, remember? they know where she is no matter where she goes and no way they will give her perms to leave the US.

Yes. I was being sarcastic. (Except for the part about KC using the "motion denied" as an excuse not to look for Caylee, i meant that part) It is beyond ridiculous that JB would suggest that KC has permission for secret travel. JMHO.

I haven't read all of this yet but does anybody else thinks that she's wants to go look for her daughter (Caylee) now that Tes is coming back into town and start searching now and she wants to start searchinng now. I find that very strange. I can't believe she's not locked up yet. I hate to say this they have evidence starting that something bad happen.

What sux even more now is if Caylee's body is found, they will have to connect her to her daughters death physically.....and Lame brain will probably use the excuse that Caylee was killed after the Nanny stole her.(That wont work KC!) I only hope if this baby is found dead that KC left fingerprints or some definite evidence so she can be put in jail and Caylee will finally have her justice!

Yes. I was being sarcastic. (Except for the part about KC using the "motion denied" as an excuse not to look for Caylee, i meant that part) It is beyond ridiculous that JB would suggest that KC has permission for secret travel. JMHO.

I wasnt directing my comment to you, just to the thread in general :) - I agree that their reasoning is to do damage control (too little too late) ... in the last week or two KC on facebook has added groups like support for missing kids, support for kids with CF etc and like thats not just laughable at this point? she wont really look if they do give permission, just lead them on more goose chases and saying "well I TRIED...."

and hopefully he means secret from public,not secret from everyone - I cant believe they would be that stupid :eek:

here is why JB filed this motion for KC:

Characteristics of people with antisocial personality disorder may include:

Persistent lying or stealing
Recurring difficulties with the law
Tendency to violate the rights and boundaries of others
Substance abuse
Aggressive, often violent behavior; prone to getting involved in fights
A persistent agitated or depressed feeling (dysphoria)
Inability to tolerate boredom
Disregard for the safety of self or others
A childhood diagnosis of conduct disorders - this is not a symptom but "a history of"
Lack of remorse, related to hurting others
Superficial charm
Impulsiveness
A sense of extreme entitlement
Inability to make or keep friends
Recklessness, impulsivity
People with a diagnosis of antisocial personality disorder often experience difficulties with authority figures

This info reeks like Squirrel Pizza on a hot day. I can see the family cooking up this scheme to get Casey out of the country so she avoids prosecution with some ludicrous lie like "The kidnappers wanted her for their Mother Daughter crime ring!" If they let her go you can just call her mint jelly because she'd be on the lam.

This has to be the most bizarre thing I have ever heard of. When I heard this come over the air waves my head almost snapped off my neck. Casey wants to look for her in secret....WTH....Has anyone ever heard of such a thing? In all the cases I've looked at this is a first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes