Casey A wants to Travel to look for Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally do not understand the motion though, why would JB believe that a judge would allow her to search in undisclosed locations by herself when the OCSO and FBI and all their resources are available to help her. Why would a judge believe she could do it better. They are ignorant..I hope the cameras are there Friday when this motion gets shut down by Judge "the truth and Miss Anthony are strangers". Bwahhhhaaaahhaaaa I am going to LMAO..I can't wait to see what a baffoon JB makes of himself again.

I don't think JB believes this for an instant, but he has to make it look like Casey wants to find her daughter so when he goes before a jury and claims that Casey wanted to look but was being restrained prior to July 15 and then was under arrest and then house arrest after July 15, she still wanted to look for Caylee. This is all about building reasonable doubt for a jury because it is becoming obvious that they are going to claim Caylee WAS kidnapped.

I don't think JB believes this for an instant, but he has to make it look like Casey wants to find her daughter so when he goes before a jury and claims that Casey wanted to look but was being restrained prior to July 15 and then was under arrest and then house arrest after July 15, she still wanted to look for Caylee. This is all about building reasonable doubt for a jury because it is becoming obvious that they are going to claim Caylee WAS kidnapped.

I totally agree with you. This will be interesting...Almost as CRAZY as when Garagos suggested that transients had kidnapped Laci. RIIIGGHT...And WHY would they do that? And what do they want? :boohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member