Casey after court 2011.07.01-Angry or not?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WFTV posted this video with the title-Casey Gets Angry After Court

http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

I watched it and don't see any anger. I see her handing a paper to JB?. I can't tell if she signed it or not but I do see her say "no". Did JB want her to sign a paper stating she would not file an appeal claiming ineffective counsel and she refused? (I'm kidding!)

She may get a little testy because the guard is rushing her but I don't see anger. Anger was when she bared her teeth at JB last week! :eek:

I watched the video several times and I do think she was angry and trying not to show it. As the video unfolds, ICA is talking to JB, hands him the paper and clearly says no. But watch LDB - she is talking to someone directly between ICA and the camera. She pops something in her mouth, chews and in the background, ICA begins to make hand gestures to go along with what ever she is saying. Then LDB turns towards the Defense table and appears to say something - ICA shoots daggers at her - big time. The the officer begins to usher ICA out of her chair. More words are exchanged and ICA is pizzed. She tries to explain to the officer - who is having nothing of it - and continues to push ICA towards the door. ICA is pizzed but it appears she knows that it is not going to get her anywhere so she gives up.

I don't think ICA was raging, but I do think she was pizzed at LDB for whatever LDB said.

Salem

Seems to me Casey is putting on a show of bravado for LDB, who appears to enjoy hanging around the defense table, looking disinterested. Just prior to LDB walking over, Casey seemed kind of down, and once LDB came over and nonchalantly popped something in her mouth (a piece of gum or candy?) Casey perked up and became very animated in what appears to me to be a show of bravado. Casey really dislikes LDB, but unlike her hatred for JA, I think she fears LDB and is intrigued by her at the same time. JMO.

ETA: Just read Salem's post (just above mine) after composing my post. Yes, I think Casey was embarrassed and ticked at having to go back to her cell while LDB gets to go home. Interesting that we chose some of the same words!

~Respectfully snipped~
May I respectfully ask why everyone is so fascinated by Casey's feelings? Does it really matter? I am not meaning to be sarcastic or instigate a fight, I'm just curious.

Not saying that you all are wrong... feel free to talk about it all you want... I'm just really baffled by the fascination with her.

Yes, you may and I am so glad you did, because I think the TH's on TV get it all wrong and I have been dying to get my opinion out there LOL.

I am facinated with ICA because of her lying. I don't care what she wears or how she does her hair. What blows me away and has had me hooked since day 31 is her lying. I have never, ever seen lying like this. To walk LE down the hallway to her office and never give it up until she is at the end of the hallway was more than I could comprehend. Then to find out that she had been lying about her "job" for two years and her parents claim to believe her - well that just about knocked me out of my chair.

And there is so much more. The trips to Tampa & Jacksonville, the imaginary friends, etc. I am amazed by this. I have never met anyone that could lie like this. The stories she told Amy about come and move into my house and GA being in the hospital. Holy Cow, Batman!!

That is why I am interested in ICA's every move, every look, every tear or nontear. I do NOT understand how a person could lie like this everyday of their life and apparently suffer no consequences until they killed their child. How did she get away with all the BS for the two (or longer) years before Caylee "went missing?" How? I don't get it.

Salem

She was thinking CM was going to be sucessful .... and she would be out in time for the 4th of July for the barbecues and fireworks...:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought she seemed sullen that morning, I'm thinking she's starting to freak out a little about things being over. I saw a little shock about the abrupt ending to the rebuttal. She knows her "team" is borrowed, and soon to be gone from her life entirely. Another end of the hallway. mo

IMO in this clip she is not angry per se, but she is annoyed and trying to hide it. She has a smile but it is tight and tense looking, not the relaxed and happy smile she has displayed at other times or the pleased, coquettish, come-hither smile she gave that new intern recently. She wants to keep looking at papers and filing, but she is being rushed out and has no choice in the matter.

I am interested in her behavior because it is so out there and also because she was such a cool customer with the police in the beginning, but she is finally coming to a reckoning day and I want to see what her reaction is. She has a temper under there and I wonder if she will be able to control it or not. IMO her temper (plus Caylee) is what kept her parents from giving her some tough love.

I must admit also to being interested in what she wears and what she orders from the commissary. All of that is so mundane in the face of what she has, IMO, done, yet I feel it tells me a little something about her somehow. I even wonder what her motive is for wearing her hair up or down, LOL, and where she got those clothes (Cindy? borrowed from the closet? DT got them for her?), etc.

I thought she seemed sullen that morning, I'm thinking she's starting to freak out a little about things being over. I saw a little shock about the abrupt ending to the rebuttal. She knows her "team" is borrowed, and soon to be gone from her life entirely. Another end of the hallway. mo

ITA. Soon her current defense team, who has become her "family", will no longer be visiting her, and all she will have will be letters from her fan club freaks.

Poor baby was getting frushtrated. Probably mad at her team and then the guard telling her it was time to go before she had expressed herself made her more upset.

I saw some of this on a different feed and at the time I was watching it live I felt like ICA's attitude was pathetic. Everyone was clearing up around her and it was like she wanted to stay and continue to play pretend secretary. You can see that she's stretching out things as long as she can and the guard is getting fed up with her. Who turns around and bad mouths a guard who has the authority to cuff you and haul you out of court?

Classic narcissistic, she thinks she superior to everyone. :maddening:

Etiana,,,don't you know that she is the SECRETARY?????? Or is she a MOVIE STAR????

She is not there for murdering her daughter!:loser:

Seems to me Casey is putting on a show of bravado for LDB, who appears to enjoy hanging around the defense table, looking disinterested. Just prior to LDB walking over, Casey seemed kind of down, and once LDB came over and nonchalantly popped something in her mouth (a piece of gum or candy?) Casey perked up and became very animated in what appears to me to be a show of bravado. Casey really dislikes LDB, but unlike her hatred for JA, I think she fears LDB and is intrigued by her at the same time. JMO.

ETA: Just read Salem's post (just above mine) after composing my post. Yes, I think Casey was embarrassed and ticked at having to go back to her cell while LDB gets to go home. Interesting that we chose some of the same words!

I may be way off, but could she be jealous of LDB and "protecting" JB? I haven't pondered much about what Casey thinks she "means" to JB. Maybe she is so attached to him that in her mind, they have a "thing" going. Her only ammo in life seems to be what she has convinced herself is a "hot" body and the flirtation to match.

I don't see anger, I see her being amused that JB would have her sign something that clearly is not correct in her mind, like "you have to be kidding me, right", "this is a joke, surley you can see that, right ?"," Who wrote this up, Ashton? "

:loser:

I've noticed that Casey acts startled sometimes when the guard behind her moves around, and she doesn't seem to like having her back there.

I wonder if she was mad because it ended poorly and was then wishing she had testified.

Regarding why folks are paying attention to her dress, mannerisms, how she appears to us-- it's an invaluable lesson to witness this breed of human being, I think all of us should be learning as much as we can about how to spot them. jmo

I do believe that part of her exagurated gestures was because LDB was standing close. I do think that maybe Linda did that on purpose..to say"dont mess with us!!!!We are gonna make sure that Caylee has folks that love her and we will get You!!!!!!!" OOPS should've said.."And we just got you B----." Linda walks away and then gets Ashton and gets him to stand with her near KC.

KC is partially reacting to Sims asking if she is okie and the guard taking her away from her legal duties. She wants to appear that she is "Fine"..however I think Linda is getting to her BIG TIME. Go LDB GO

ICA knows she can't manipulate LDB. ICA deeply darkly resents this, 'cause HTH did that woman get so far in life by telling the TRUTH. Somethin ain't right, mudders ICA.

WFTV posted this video with the title-Casey Gets Angry After Court

http://www.wftv.com/video/28424275/index.html

I watched it and don't see any anger. I see her handing a paper to JB?. I can't tell if she signed it or not but I do see her say "no". Did JB want her to sign a paper stating she would not file an appeal claiming ineffective counsel and she refused? (I'm kidding!)

She may get a little testy because the guard is rushing her but I don't see anger. Anger was when she bared her teeth at JB last week! :eek:

Yeah, I saw that and thought "WTH?".... she seemed happy & like she was joking around, to me.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
richardroy61
Back