Casey and George give just about identical descriptions of Caylee's clothes

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have thought from the beginning that this was his general attempt to create an impression that, if Caylee had indeed left the house with her mother, ostensibly en route to a third party "nanny" that a) they might not be the last people to have seen Caylee alive and b) it would help remove the subsequent suspicion that, since she apparently actually left the house that day, the house itself could not possibly be the actual crime scene.

I think you are right. I just wonder why he was so specific about her clothing. Just to corroborate Casey's story, perhaps.

They had enough time that night to hear each other's "story" and descriptions of clothing, IMO. George gave his written statement a couple of hours before Casey gave hers. Either way I believe there was collaboration there. Of course Cindy knew she was at work, so she couldn't manufacture a clothing description, that fell on the only one left to do it, George.

I am actually sure George's description of Caylee's clothes does not come from what he remembers seeing. rather it comes from one of the initial conversations with KC. When she first started with the "Zanny took her" stories, I am sure that George asked what was she wearing. As someone above said, she probably replied something like "well don
t you remember Daddy it was the pink shirt and jean shorts that she left the house in". Apparently it takes alot for George to mentally filter out or question his daughters lies. And she is a master manipulator at inserting little lies that so many people take as truth, just because noone would ever even question why someone would lie about some of these sorts of things. She is a Sociopath. It's what they do.

Just look at so many threads here on this board that involve so many people spinning their mental wheels over KC's bullsh@ting. The "Was KC really Zanny" and "Who might have actually been Zanny" threads are the best examples. Reality check here. There is no Zanny the Nanny, there never was a Zanny the Nanny, A Zanny the Nanny will never ever be found. It is a KC lie, nothing more. It's how she manipulates people and the world about her. Georges description of seeing Caylee and what she was wearing is just more of the same.

I really think George did at least try and be as honest as he reasonably could with LE at least initially. He said alot of things then that he would not have said if he was committed to covering up or protecting KC. And his description of her departure on the 16th was one of his early statements. So at the very least some element of it might be real. I just wonder if there are pieces of that event that George is still trying to come to terms with, or that have not been said. My one chilling thought is that George did see KC carrying Caylee out that morning. Probably wrapped in a blanket, in KC's arms. KC probably just did some gesture to him to indicate she was taking a sleeping child to the nanny (not an unusual scene with a 2 year old) so no noise was made, in order not to wake the toddler. Who was probably already dead at this point.

That I think is part of George's deep dark secret. the one that truly haunts him. And the one that he just can't bring himself to accept. That he may have watched his daughter callously and casually carry his granddaughters lifeless body out to the car as if it was a normal day. The second part is that he probably saw the laundry bag in KC's trunkl during the gas can incident. he may have even gotten a whiff of something at the time. Enough that he may be agonizing over what he did in fact see then, or simply mentally shutting it all down.

I think at trial George will eventually be the states most compelling witness. And I think it will be him in the end, whether he wants to or not, that convicts his daughter.

I hope your last paragraph will prove true in the end!

ITA with your post!

I can't believe GA because he seems to have parroted everything Casey said but NOT from the get-go........the wrong date, the clothes and even the shoes, right down to 'just a normal day like any other'!

But she wasn't found with the jeans skirt or the shoes....

She had the shorts she wore on father's day with her and no shoes..........this tells me GA did not see her and that she was already dead on the 15th in the pm. Or early am hours the 16th. She never made it into pj's. Her shirt may have gotten something spilled on when she had supper at GG's, which would explain the change in top but not bottom.
And-
Can't say hey, she had a potty accident and had to be changed because then, wouldn't she be putting Caylee into dirty clothes from the day before? And, with all the clothes she has, why would she dress her the same 2 days in a row, plus the fact that had she left the house, how did she get the shorts to change her??? (who brings dirty clothes with them to change their kid into?)
Also, the jean skirt was found in the home but not the shorts, that I know of.

GA needs to do the right thing now before it's too late............IMO he's trading justice for Caylee for his daughter's return home---but she will never come home. The evidence really says it all--there is no deep dark mystery and not every single question has to be answered--were that the case, no murderer would ever be convicted!

If the emotion he showed in court for CAYLEE yesterday was really for HER......how in the heck can he live with himself???

PLEASE if that was real, TELL THE TRUTH for CAYLEE, GEORGE! NOW!

I hope your last paragraph will prove true in the end!

ITA with your post!

I can't believe GA because he seems to have parroted everything Casey said but NOT from the get-go........the wrong date, the clothes and even the shoes, right down to 'just a normal day like any other'!

But she wasn't found with the jeans skirt or the shoes....

She had the shorts she wore on father's day with her and no shoes..........this tells me GA did not see her and that she was already dead on the 15th in the pm. Or early am hours the 16th. She never made it into pj's. Her shirt may have gotten something spilled on when she had supper at GG's, which would explain the change in top but not bottom.
And-
Can't say hey, she had a potty accident and had to be changed because then, wouldn't she be putting Caylee into dirty clothes from the day before? And, with all the clothes she has, why would she dress her the same 2 days in a row, plus the fact that had she left the house, how did she get the shorts to change her??? (who brings dirty clothes with them to change their kid into?)
Also, the jean skirt was found in the home but not the shorts, that I know of.

GA needs to do the right thing now before it's too late............IMO he's trading justice for Caylee for his daughter's return home---but she will never come home. The evidence really says it all--there is no deep dark mystery and not every single question has to be answered--were that the case, no murderer would ever be convicted!

If the emotion he showed in court for CAYLEE yesterday was really for HER......how in the heck can he live with himself???

PLEASE if that was real, TELL THE TRUTH for CAYLEE, GEORGE! NOW!

MOO. The problem is the emotion he showed was not for her.

traffics, you make excellent points, particularly about the shorts and Father's Day.

I tend to agree with Tuffy. The courtroom drama yesterday wasn't about precious little Caylee but about the jailhouse junk food junky. It hasn't been about Caylee is a long, long time......if ever. If it were, GA and family would have bent over backwards to find her and seek justice for her. They're not even looking for the kidnapping nanny and that says volumes.

I was looking at pictures on Fox, and if you go to this link, down the page there are many pictures of pink shirts and jeans shorts and jeans skirts. I can't believe all of the pictures of this particular type of clothing, to me it seems clear LE was concentrating on pink tops and jean shorts...

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/021809remainsfoundOCSOpictures_set10/indexGallery.htm

Hi sft,

I just remembered something!!

Didn't Cindy Anthony describe these shorts and the top in the 911 call when she was asked what Caylee was last seen wearing???

OR

Was it Casey?
Gotta find that and listen again. (groans)

I distinctly remember one of them saying white with pink and grey pin stripes during that call.

IF so and it was Casey--why would she turn around and change this in her statement when it can be easily proven she KNEW what she was wearing and already said so???
(and the only way Cindy could have known would be because Casey told her-as she supposedly hadn't seen Caylee since the night of the 15th in those shorts!)

Anybody else remember this? Or am I so confused with info-overload???
(haven't had an awful lot of time lately to just sit and read here--when I'm done for the day and finally have my time to myself--I wind up falling asleep on my pc Lots, lol)

AND, as I'm sitting here typing this, I see CA on NG re-run show saying how YESTERDAY was a tough day--THE 15TH of June! And, GA seems to begin to say something else when he goes into his new story!

These people did/do KNOW far more than they are reporting!!!
Imagine--neither of them saw Caylee the 16th--then she's found with the SAME clothing she had on the LAST day they ever saw her with CASEY??? They KNOW she was never dropped off anywhere.........They KNOW it! They've known since WEEKS before when they sent LA out to hunt her down and when CA wrote her MS post! BEFORE they ever got that car..........and GA was right near it the day of the gas can incident...........IF that's even true?

I'm going to fight like h!@# to stay awake tonight so I can figure this out....and catch up!

Off to listen....... (groans)

Hi sft,

I just remembered something!!

Didn't Cindy Anthony describe these shorts and the top in the 911 call when she was asked what Caylee was last seen wearing???

OR

Was it Casey?
Gotta find that and listen again. (groans)

I distinctly remember one of them saying white with pink and grey pin stripes during that call.

IF so and it was Casey--why would she turn around and change this in her statement when it can be easily proven she KNEW what she was wearing and already said so???
(and the only way Cindy could have known would be because Casey told her-as she supposedly hadn't seen Caylee since the night of the 15th in those shorts!)

Anybody else remember this? Or am I so confused with info-overload???
(haven't had an awful lot of time lately to just sit and read here--when I'm done for the day and finally have my time to myself--I wind up falling asleep on my pc Lots, lol)

AND, as I'm sitting here typing this, I see CA on NG re-run show saying how YESTERDAY was a tough day--THE 15TH of June! And, GA seems to begin to say something else when he goes into his new story!

These people did/do KNOW far more than they are reporting!!!
Imagine--neither of them saw Caylee the 16th--then she's found with the SAME clothing she had on the LAST day they ever saw her with CASEY??? They KNOW she was never dropped off anywhere.........They KNOW it! They've known since WEEKS before when they sent LA out to hunt her down and when CA wrote her MS post! BEFORE they ever got that car..........and GA was right near it that day...........IF that's even true?

I'm going to fight like h!@# to stay awake tonight so I can figure this out....and catch up!

Off to listen....... (groans)

I'm listening with you...

Caylee's clothing isn't described in the 911 call during which Casey spoke to the dispatcher. Going in reverse chron now...

In the 2nd call here, Cindy is describing what Casey is wearing. Is that what you were remembering?

Actually, I have always had my suspicions with GAs statement about Caylee's clothing.

When that statement came out, I wondered about it so I did my own experiment. I asked my husband what was my granddaughter was wearing a week ago. He remembered. I asked him 2 weeks. He didn't remember. I asked him how about a month ago? He sure didn't remember at all.

I did the same thing with my daughter and her husband. They all could remember a week ago but not a month ago.

Anyone here could do the same experiment. So in my opinion, GA did not see Caylee that day.

Caylee had so many shoes, clothing and sunglasses there is no way he remembered exactly what she was wearing.

But George is a trained observer. He was in LE.

My son does this naturally..me..I couldn't tell you what I wore two days ago! My husband...probably couldn't tell you what he was wearing without looking down! LOL

Caylee's clothing isn't described in the 911 call during which Casey spoke to the dispatcher. Going in reverse chron now...

In the 2nd call here, Cindy is describing what Casey is wearing. Is that what you were remembering?

I believe it's in KC's written statement to LE 7/15 or 7/16.:waitasec:

Here is the original link for KC making that statement:
http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"

My interpretation is a couple things..
1-KC knew Caylee's clothes were not on her...(wonder how she knew that?)

2-LE might have missed them while searching the home and didn't take them.

3-KC knew LE didn't find them after searching the home. She probably checked to make sure they were still in the home while she was there.

4-GA didn't actually see what Caylee was last wearing or he would have recognized it in the home.

Only problem with that statement attributed to Casey...it came from LP. Personally, I wouldn't hang my hat on ANYTHING he says.

Thank You!

But I'm confused.............Why would they want to know what Casey's wearing, she wasn't a missing 2yr old???

I just now found the docs with the 911.............Whew, I'm really no good at this stuf!!!

But George is a trained observer. He was in LE.

My son does this naturally..me..I couldn't tell you what I wore two days ago! My husband...probably couldn't tell you what he was wearing without looking down! LOL

I agree that GA was a trained observer (albeit he may not have been honing his skills more than sporadically in the last decade as a security officer (examples of those types of occupations have been in my own family and I'm like you only much worse, I often rent a video twice without realizing I've even seen it until it's halfway through).

However, his observation skills seem to remarkably precise only in areas in which he has a clear reason to be specific or corroborative and his memory is much more vague when, imo, he is not attempting to back up a formal statement KC has made (example the fact he could not remember the day of the "pool incident" and the fact that he not only did not remember the exact day of the high-speed chase, but that he mistook Tony's SUV for that of his wife's despite the fact that hers has a distinctive decal on the rear window).

Also, as a former LEO, he is quite adept at know just the level of detail required in what strategic areas of an investigation or formal report to either effectively corroborate or cast reasonable doubt on any set of events.

I agree that GA was a trained observer (albeit he may not have been honing his skills more than sporadically in the last decade as a security officer (examples of those types of occupations have been in my own family and I'm like you only much worse, I often rent a video twice without realizing I've even seen it until it's halfway through).

However, his observation skills seem to remarkably precise only in areas in which he has a clear reason to be specific or corroborative and his memory is much more vague when, imo, he is not attempting to back up a formal statement KC has made (example the fact he could not remember the day of the "pool incident" and the fact that he not only did not remember the exact day of the high-speed chase, but that he mistook Tony's SUV for that of his wife's despite the fact that hers has a distinctive decal on the rear window).

Also, as a former LEO, he is quite adept at know just the level of detail required in what strategic areas of an investigation or formal report to either effectively corroborate or cast reasonable doubt on any set of events.

You see all the stuff we figured out in this case? LE/FBI had a handle on many, many of the thangs that are just dawning on us now. LMFFAO

It's always rubbed me the wrong way that GA claims to remember the clothing Caylee was wearing June 16th, yet he never states anything like "the last thing I said to her was Grandpa loves you"...personally, my children never left the house or went to sleep without me telling them I loved them.

Thank You!

But I'm confused.............Why would they want to know what Casey's wearing, she wasn't a missing 2yr old???

I just now found the docs with the 911.............Whew, I'm really no good at this stuf!!!

Remember, at first Cindy was calling the police attempting to turn Casey in for the supposed car theft and the stealing of money. That's why the dispatcher was asking about Casey at that point in time. It only turned into a missing child matter after Casey's "confession" to Cindy about Zanny kidnapping Caylee, which is what we hear in the 3rd 911 call...

I know that GA said that Caylee was wearing a jean skirt? and a pink top, and her hair was in a pony tail... and I think that may be about the same description that KC gave as well, however, neither gave a description of the "lettering" on her shirt. (Big trouble comes small). It would appear that if she had been wearing that shirt with letters that would have distinctly stood out in their mind. I used to remember my kids little shirts that they would wear like that.

Also with KC's statement that "they haven't found her clothes yet" may possibly indicate to me that she brought her back home and changed her clothes that day after GA saw her leave (knowing that GA gave a somewhat detailed description of what she was wearing the last day he saw her)?

Only problem with that statement attributed to Casey...it came from LP. Personally, I wouldn't hang my hat on ANYTHING he says.

From reading the article I understood that it came from Tracy M. after she was questioned..I am sure LP has said it though..It was during one of KC's car rides so there must have been more than one witness..

Snipped from article:

A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back