Casey and Ricardo

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm...I thought this thread was about Ric, not JP. (Let JP get his own!) Anyway, I believe this is an avenue worth exploring. If Casey and Ric dated before and possibly during the time he has been with Amy (which wouldn't be unheard of since they run in the same circle) maybe it put pressure on Casey to remain silent about the status of the father even more.

I would like to know about Ric's past myself. Was he a policeman? Who did he work for? Why is he no longer a policeman if he was? What relationship did he and Casey have during Nov and Dec 2004? (This would be approximately when she was conceived.)

If Ric was a "one night stand" as a poster on some website wants people to believe, would she ever tell anyone if he was dating someone else at the time? We do know when people party things can get out of control and accidental pregnancies happen. I would like to know how far their relationship goes back and if she was hanging out with him during that time. It might explain a lot. The animosity she has towards Amy (enough to steal her checks and money), her neglect to name the real father, and other things.

Ric is from PR. I believe that Amy said he is on her myspace or facebook and the reason they went to visit were his family ties there. Is it possible that Ric and Amy are in on taking Caylee? Could they have arranged to help get her out of the country before their "vacation" and maybe a possible reason for them to be in PR?! These are always possibilities.

Amy seems to know a lot more than she is saying publically. What else does she know?

but I bet Amy talked to the police . . .

Yes, Amy did talk to the police. And look at only a few of the things Amy told them! All very negative against her so-called good friend and possible roomate. Why was she friends with Casey at all if she thought of her this way? Was it because she knew that Caylee was Ric's and she put up with Casey because of it?

JP's ADDRESS: 232 n glenwood ave orlando, fl

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/Blog/Blog.html

I would be willing to bet a BUNCH of cyberbucks that JP is Caylee's dad! I have looked at all of the pics from JP's site, and he/his family does appear to have some wealth.
It was stated by a person that was briefly on this board for one or two posts to 'follow the money'.

Also, as per PeopleFinder.com, J. P. Chatt had Orlando and Oviedo listed. Were Amy and Casey going to be roommates in the Oviedo house?

Could the poster of this original posting for grandparents rights be Zanaida GONZALES?? Could the grandma noted as Zanaida Ortiz be the supposed grandmother (paternal side) of Caylee? Could she have changed her last name or remarried? If I am seeing this correctly, it was posted May 2007, so this could be about Caylee. Goodness knows Casey is mentally unstable. Possibly Casey is telling the truth. Perhaps she gave Caylee to the paternal grandmother as a way to gain her freedom and as a controlling mechanism to teach her mom "a lesson". Apparently Cindy was/is a MAJOR influence and person in Caylee's life. No, I cannot explain the cadaver dogs, but this is definitely a much more pleasant thought of where Caylee could be.

As for JP, I definitely think Caylee looks more like JP than Ricardo. I also seem to remember that Amy is living with and dating RICARDO, NOT JP. Apparently they were having problems, otherwise would Amy be moving out?

There was a picture posted a while back of a friend of Casey's at yet another party,a female that looked VERY MUCH like Caylee. I wish I could find it again. Anyway that girl looks very much like Caylee. So much so I am wondering if that female has a brother, if Casye knows him and if he could be Caylee's father?

Jesse has been proven NOT to be Caylee's father. I beleive I saw that way back int he postings as well.

yanknrebel

Reader comment on:
Courts Gets Case Of Grandparental Visitation Rights
in response to reader comment: Victim of New York Grandparent Visitation Law DRL 72
Link http://www.nysun.com/comments/22794
Here is a comment posted Submitted by zenaida ortiz, May 7, 2007 16:18
I respect the wishes of those parents who don't wish their children to have any contact with their grandparents. In some cases it is good. But for others like me, who only wants to see her grandchild but is constantly impeded by the other grandparent who has custody--it is not fair. And laws are to protect all grandparents. We cannot pick and chose who will benefit from grandparents rights or not. My situation is unique. The mother of my grandchild is mentally incapacited and her mother (the other grandmother) is a Jehova Witness and for some reason does not particularly want me to see my grandchild on a regular basis. There have been issues relating to the safety of the child because of the parent's emotional state and she has been violent and is under a doctor's care. I had the occasion of speaking with Child Welfare Bureau agency staff and so has my son who currently resides in Florida. I want to be a part of this child's life. She does know me and tells me she loves me. This relationship should not be taken away. My religion is different and I do not hold it against them. I feel I should be in her life so I can keep track of her and see for myself that she is being provided for in a loving, healthy manner. My grandchild needs to know she is also loved by the family of her father even though he cannot physically live in the area.

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...s157/pictures/

Ok does anyone know who Lauren is and if she has a brother? LOL THIS is the female that I think looks like Caylee. I am wondering if she has a grown brother? If so could he be Caylee's father. She looks more like Caylee than Casey does. Am I just imagining things?

I am getting that the pic is no longer available.

Did someone just hit a nail on the head????

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t...s157/pictures/

Ok does anyone know who Lauren is and if she has a brother? LOL THIS is the female that I think looks like Caylee. I am wondering if she has a grown brother? If so could he be Caylee's father. She looks more like Caylee than Casey does. Am I just imagining things?

wfbarista
Jul 28, 2008 at 10:06 pm -

http://www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing ____ (Casey- mom)

Jul 19 2007 12:48 AM

justin!!!!
everything is going extremely well. just wondering when i’m going to see your lovely face how are things with you?

besides working, the only thing i really have going on, is planning caylee’s birthday party. i’m in shock that she’ll be 2 in less than a month! time flies!

i haven’t seen lauren in months, and i’m definitely hoping to stop that trend, immediately. we’ve both been pretty busy.

hope you and the boys are well. and ****… i miss you like crazy!

(myspace comment.. to Justin)

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-38/

Is Justin Lauren's brother?

He doesn't live at 232 anymore and he was in California on vacation when the baby was born - with his Puerto Rican family members. That means nothing, of course, if he wanted nothing to do with the baby. I thought Cindy said the father has never had contact with the baby....but then again, it wouldn't be her first lie!

I can't be certain, but I thought I remember previous discussions that JP comes from a well to do family and that might explain his hesitancy in telling them about the baby...

I SOOOOO AGREE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,little Caylee looks just like JP

On Larry King live this evening 7-31-08 Cindy made the comment that Caylee's father was never involved with her or the family.

I tend to believe this as well publicized as this case is, a Father wouldve
come forward....none has.
Cindy said to Greta V that the Father had started another fam by the time Caylee was born (?) and that was mutually decided he wouldnt be involved...then said about a yr ago, he was killed in car crash. Who knows:confused: At this point, I think Cindy is naive and I wouldnt believe anything Casey said.

wow.jpg

My take on Ricardo. According to posts made earlier by Casey, he lived with JP at Glenwood as far back as April. According to posts by Amy, he lived there still as far as June 24. I am not sure of the ex-cop relationship as it is possible that him being referred to as the ex-bf along with Jesse G referred to as an ex-bf, that they may have been confused as to who the ex-cop was. Jesse is an ex-cop but we do not know if Ricardo is. Amy told the news she had only known Casey for 6 mths, but the photos in photobucket go farther back than that. (I wish someone could save Caseys photobucket pics to an online place where we can refer to them in case she deletes those albums, I do not have a photobucket account.) One pic of Caylee and Casey sitting on a blue couch was taken at Glenwood and it looks as recent as her video does, hair and size.
4-5 casey to amy at 10:15am " i missed seeing you twice in less than 12 hours! i left before you got here last night, and you left while i was asleep upstairs this morning" NOTE: CASEY IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS, 2 bedrooms 3rd floor,guest br bottom floor.
(I got the apt layout from JP Chatts website)
4-7 casey to amy, at 12:51pm " hopefully you're not working too late tonight! maybe you could swing by the boys' place".

4-20 Casey to amy at 11:01am i'll try and get my *advertiser censored* in better shape, before tuesday night. as far as tonight is concerned, i'm not doing a damn thing. i can still barely sit up. this being sick thing has literally knocked me off kilter. i'll be seeing you as soon as i can, even if i have to bribe ricardo to go to houlihan's i miss ya love, and i definitely need some good company.that, and well, my mom's vege soup (thankfully, that's on the way!)
NOTE: SHE MENTIONED RICARDO, AND SHE MENTIONED SOMEONE IS BRINGING HER MOMS SOUP OVER.

4-30 casey to amy: at 1:36pm " i was home before 10:45 last night. i was exhausted too. 12 hour days are too long for my liking!this weekend, it's a date! caylee was asking about ya, so hopefully she'll get to see you soon too!!"NOTE: SHE MENTIONS 12 HR DAYS AS IF IN WORKING,

FOLLOWING SEEMS TO BE REFERENCE TO RICARDO BEING A FRIEND OF DAVE AND TROY BROWN. ON JPS WEBSITE HE MENTIONS A TROY, DAVE AND RICARDO ALL AS FRIENDS WHICH IS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THIS COMMENT BELOW REFERS TO RICARDO.
6-19 Casey posts to Troy at 3:57pm: you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

6-24 ,troy to amy at 2:33pm on June 24th, 2008 so where are you living now?
6-24 Amy to Troy 2:46pm, I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?
6-24 troy to amy,at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008 I'll talk with the g-parents and we will figure it out.

Note: I posted links to one of Amy's former Ovieda homes on the links section today.

My take on Ricardo. According to posts made earlier by Casey, he lived with JP at Glenwood as far back as April. According to posts by Amy, he lived there still as far as June 24. I am not sure of the ex-cop relationship as it is possible that him being referred to as the ex-bf along with Jesse G referred to as an ex-bf, that they may have been confused as to who the ex-cop was. Jesse is an ex-cop but we do not know if Ricardo is. Amy told the news she had only known Casey for 6 mths, but the photos in photobucket go farther back than that. (I wish someone could save Caseys photobucket pics to an online place where we can refer to them in case she deletes those albums, I do not have a photobucket account.) One pic of Caylee and Casey sitting on a blue couch was taken at Glenwood and it looks as recent as her video does, hair and size.
4-5 casey to amy at 10:15am " i missed seeing you twice in less than 12 hours! i left before you got here last night, and you left while i was asleep upstairs this morning" NOTE: CASEY IS SLEEPING UPSTAIRS, 2 bedrooms 3rd floor,guest br bottom floor.
(I got the apt layout from JP Chatts website)
4-7 casey to amy, at 12:51pm " hopefully you're not working too late tonight! maybe you could swing by the boys' place".

4-20 Casey to amy at 11:01am i'll try and get my *advertiser censored* in better shape, before tuesday night. as far as tonight is concerned, i'm not doing a damn thing. i can still barely sit up. this being sick thing has literally knocked me off kilter. i'll be seeing you as soon as i can, even if i have to bribe ricardo to go to houlihan's i miss ya love, and i definitely need some good company.that, and well, my mom's vege soup (thankfully, that's on the way!)
NOTE: SHE MENTIONED RICARDO, AND SHE MENTIONED SOMEONE IS BRINGING HER MOMS SOUP OVER.

4-30 casey to amy: at 1:36pm " i was home before 10:45 last night. i was exhausted too. 12 hour days are too long for my liking!this weekend, it's a date! caylee was asking about ya, so hopefully she'll get to see you soon too!!"NOTE: SHE MENTIONS 12 HR DAYS AS IF IN WORKING,

FOLLOWING SEEMS TO BE REFERENCE TO RICARDO BEING A FRIEND OF DAVE AND TROY BROWN. ON JPS WEBSITE HE MENTIONS A TROY, DAVE AND RICARDO ALL AS FRIENDS WHICH IS WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT THIS COMMENT BELOW REFERS TO RICARDO.
6-19 Casey posts to Troy at 3:57pm: you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

6-24 ,troy to amy at 2:33pm on June 24th, 2008 so where are you living now?
6-24 Amy to Troy 2:46pm, I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?
6-24 troy to amy,at 3:40pm on June 24th, 2008 I'll talk with the g-parents and we will figure it out.

Note: I posted links to one of Amy's former Ovieda homes on the links section today.

If you go here Orange Co Property Appraiser. http://www.ocpafl.org/disclaimer.html Search by owner name.
It says its a 3 BR, 2.5 BA TH

Yes, I described it as JP did on his website, I guess the 3rd br would be what he considered the one on the bottom floor. Thanks!

Ricardo did NOT live across from Sawgrass. He lived across from the retirement home Casey took them to.

I have not found out what is across from Sawgrass, but just the fact that Casey showed LE the seniors facility across from Glenwood (JP,Ricardo and Amy's place) makes me real curious as to what is across from the Sawgrass place! Worth knowing, because she sure talked in circles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member