Casey Anthony’s BRACE Character Profile. Valid or Not? ... Poll

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BRACE Character Profile-valid or not?

• Total BS, not worth the read.

Votes: 15 13.8%
  • Not a complete waste of time, but overall it sort-of stinks and I won't tell my friends about it.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • OK. Probably adequate for some purposes under certain conditions, but inadequate for most purposes.

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Clearly accurate on some major points of interest, but not overall - one thumb up/one thumb down

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Overall,a good description of obvious characteristics, but not remarkable. Who needs it?

Votes: 12 11.0%
  • Impressive- it was detailed and accurate without direct contact with Casey, family or friends.

Votes: 63 57.8%
  • I want to pay you big bucks to write a book.

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very interesting
I also added the site to my favorites

For those interested in the BRACE Character Profile as related to Antisocial Personality Disorder, Psychopathy, or Asperger’s Disorder, the following links are to PDF files for each:

BRACE Character Profile® of a prototypical Antisocial Personality Disorder (DSM-IV-TR 301.7) (PDF)

http://www.braceanalysis.com/free_downloads/BRACE Character Profile of DSM 301.7.pdf , retrieved June 20, 2011.

BRACE Character Profile® of a prototypical Psychopath (40-point Hare PCL-R) (PDF)

http://www.braceanalysis.com/free_downloads/BRACE Character Profile of 40 pt Hare PCL R.pdf , retrieved June 20, 2011.

A BRACE Character Profile® Analysis of Asperger’s Disorder related to General Criminal Conduct, Psychopathy, and Serial Homicide (PDF)

http://www.braceanalysis.com/free_downloads/BRACE Character Profile of Aspergers article.pdf , retrieved June 20, 2011.

Russell

Just FYI, this is a link to a post I made earlier today in the Up to the Minute section, related to the validity of the BRACE Character Profile:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148414"]FYI ... A critical review of the BRACE Character Profile - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Russell

Thank you all ... to all who have posted ... and all who have voted. I sincerely appreciate it. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, all have merit. I hope others will continue to vote, if not post. It is a profile of "who we are" too. How we think, deal with the world, and relate to others. We do not have to agree ... my best friends often do not agree with ... that's what friends do.

Russell

ALL I can say, in reading this thread and reading this "Profile"> it solidifies exactly what Jose et al! replaced in KC's life...and that is to replace momma and pappa (not to mention her bro) by her defense team!! I truly worry about any normal person who encounters Ms. KC and their well being as it's obvious..whomever, will be at risk :rocker:

This profile correlates with the impressions most here got right from the giddy-up..However, a group of 12 couldnt put it all together :banghead::waitasec:

I feell MS KC will be heard from again..in some sort of escapade which will backfire on her and anyone who choses to become involved in her schemes:twocents:

Thank you all ... to all who have posted ... and all who have voted. I sincerely appreciate it. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, all have merit. I hope others will continue to vote, if not post. It is a profile of "who we are" too. How we think, deal with the world, and relate to others. We do not have to agree ... my best friends often do not agree with ... that's what friends do.

Russell

I found your profile to be fascinating and eerily accurate! I would love to see one of these on Jose as well, he has some very similiar charcteristics to his "lovely" client...
Thanks for posting this, I for one enjoyed reading it.

She may well be. I only compared her to a few individuals in my database. At the time of the analysis, none of the above were in the database. I beleive a third party has since sent me a couple of them, but I'm not sure.

Russell

As far as I know, Wanda Holloway, Betty Broderick, Lori Drew, and Kayla Narey were conscious of their social status. I recall people suggesting that Kayla Narey, Flannery Mullins, Ashley Longe, and Sharon Chanon Velazquez being social climbers, especially Velazquez. Interestingly, people have compared South Hadley 6 to Casey Anthony.

As for Lori Drew being a social climber, there is no discussion of it, but articles I have read have suggested she is because she is very sociable and clingy. Also, she is a member of many organizations and owned a now defunct coupon business. Of course she was forced out of all the organizations she belonged to. In addition, she tried to get her daughter, Sarah, involved in every activity you can imagine, like Wanda Holloway.

Casey Anthony and Diane Downs are not conscious of their social status. My thinking is that Anthony is more like Downs than anyone else.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back