Casey Anthony and Tony L.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was trying to look back through the 400 pgs to find tone's interview but could not open them. Does anyone know if he did in fact say that Casey stayed at his apt. on the night of Sept. 15? If so, there is a huge conflict as Cindy stated that Casey and Caylee were in Casey's room and there in the morning per George.

Perhaps he is a witness for the prosecution and has been advised by counsel or otherwise not to speak to media? I don't think it's that unusual.

Tony definitely will be a witness and has been told not to speak to media.

imo

Poor guy? There is nothing that I see about him that screams that out to me. I don't feel bad for him. Many people have been asked questions and many have answered those questions. Seems like Tony sent a friend in ie: clint to do his dirty work. And now has initiated the telephone game. He was being questioned because the public wants to know what he knows so we can help find Caylee. He didn't say anything useful, which makes me question, why he just didn't answer the questions and be done with it. I would have felt bad for him had he said something useful. I'm sorry if this was seen by most WS, but I did not find it,.. there is so much posted here about this case it's very difficult now to find any previous posts regarding Tony. I don't know why people feel bad for him just because he was involved with Casey, he himself has not said that he made a bad choice to date the wrong girl of which he now regrets and would like to help find Caylee. He's ducking and hiding for some reason.

Is it just possible that not everyone wants the attention and lack of privacy that a case like this involves. It has been said that he is a private person, maybe that's all there is to it, not that he's "ducking and hiding." Not everyone's behavior denotes some kind of a conspiracy. If it were me I'd be the same way.

So, as long as TonE called the police on his own that makes him innocent? Man, the Florida LE is gullible. No need for anyone in this case to take a polygraph, they are all innocent, they are all truthful, and none of the players involved need to worry. LE is looking for the nanny what's her name ZFG remember? Staying out the the spotlight has a two fold issue. One, maybe TonE doesn't have a clue what happened to Caylee and doesn't want any media attention, or two, TonE had a major involvement and doesn't want media attention. Either way, he is avoiding the media, whether he knows or doesn't know where Caylee is. IMHO I say, come out of hiding and let's hear your side of the story instead of just listening to your ex room mate's version of things. Set the record straight.

:praying: for Caylee

This kind of bothers me. Why does Tony have to give any info to the media? He doesn't! He has a right to his privacy, and Craig Rivera is a d*uchebag for getting all up in his face. LE has not indicated he is a person of interest, and whether the public wants to know or not, he does not have to say anything! Leave the poor guy alone.

I for one have not concluded that simply because Tony called the police, he is not involved. I don't think he has to talk to the press at this stage, but until I know more about him I'm not writing him out as possibly being involved. It just seems really weird to me that you are seriously dating a lady with a child, and you don't see that child for 1 month, and just assume she's with a nanny etc???? Why didn't he say "let's get caylee and do something today?". I mean really, 1 month, no kid, no questions???? I doubt he'd believe she was with a babysitter the whole month, and even if he did believe it, what did he think of Casey ditching her child for the month to party & sleep with him?

One, of many possibilities in my mind, is that Caylee died while they were partying, and he felt he was also responsible and would also be in trouble, so he assisted in getting rid of the body.

All above is IMO only.

Maybe it is just me, but weren't KC and Tony dating just a month or two? Is that considered seriously dating? Why, at that point, would he have had much contact at all with Caylee? I would think (and again, I do not know, having never been in the situation) that if you were casually dating someone, or early in the relationship, you would wait until you were fairly sure the relationship was solid before you start introducing kids to the lastest person you are dating.
Most young twenty somethings are not parents, and may not be too interested in the babysitting arangements of someone they are casually dating.

Tony and Clint went to sch at Full Sail during the week fulltime, at least from9-1 and sometimes a little later if labs,ect. Now we hear of a Nate and a Cam that were frequenting the apt, as well as having evening naps there and Caylee had seen them enough to know their names as in "wake up Nate wake up Cam" stated by Nate on NG. Nate was over the night of July 15 when Amy/Cindy came for Casey. He stated the apt was a 24 hr revolving door or to that effect. Casey left ea morn when Tony and Clint did and was there in evenings when they returned. She didnt seem comfy staying when they left for some reason. Not because she needed to pretend to go to work because she already told them she could work at home with her job. Other than stores, where else might she have been going? Ricardo goes to work around 10am. Amy said the group at Glenwood didnt see much of her for 3 weeks, excluding the week of July 2-4 when she came to stay there while tony was out of town. Thoughts?

Tony has a friend on his myspace named Cameron C. and another friend by the name of Nathan L. Both of these people have Casey as a friend also. Not sure if this has been mentioned before..O and Amy is also listed on their friends list too.

klair..do you have a link to the myspace? I think its been deleted but there may be a cache out there. Or maybe a link to the Nathan L one. I havent seen a name like that, just a Nate on Cam's site. Thanks!

I think it is better that Tony called LE on his own. If he had something to hide, wouldn't he try to not talk to the police? He is probably embarrassed that he had anything to do with that psycho.

I believe Tony is entirely innocent in this, and had NO idea what the heck was going on. Not being a parent himself, he would have no reason to question where Caylee was. He is young, and from what I have read very busy with his own life. I believe Casey set her sights on him BECAUSE he was such a nice guy and likely naive. She moved in with him, and most guys would have told her "no way" no longer than he had known her.

Now, the OTHER Tony (LE) I am somewhat suspicious about his involvement. He lied about knowing her, knowing it could cost him his job, and that makes me believe he is lying about other things.

I believe that is who she wanted the number for in jail, and not the one she was living with like most think. She would have known the number to TonE's phone, but might not have known the LE one by heart.

I believe Tony is entirely innocent in this, and had NO idea what the heck was going on. Not being a parent himself, he would have no reason to question where Caylee was. He is young, and from what I have read very busy with his own life. I believe Casey set her sights on him BECAUSE he was such a nice guy and likely naive. She moved in with him, and most guys would have told her "no way" no longer than he had known her.

Now, the OTHER Tony (LE) I am somewhat suspicious about his involvement. He lied about knowing her, knowing it could cost him his job, and that makes me believe he is lying about other things.

I believe that is who she wanted the number for in jail, and not the one she was living with like most think. She would have known the number to TonE's phone, but might not have known the LE one by heart.

I don't think TonE had anything to do with this either.
I believe whatever happened to Caylee had nothing to do with KC's relationships with men and everything to do with her relationship with her parents and the demands they may have made. In listening to KC speak it sounds like it's just some kind of game she is determined to win at all costs.

I don't think TonE had anything to do with this either.
I believe whatever happened to Caylee had nothing to do with KC's relationships with men and everything to do with her relationship with her parents and the demands they may have made. In listening to KC speak it sounds like it's just some kind of game she is determined to win at all costs.

The only demands I found her parents making were: stop lying, stop stealing, get a job, stop treating our home like a hotel and get your own place.... which I thought were pretty reasonable requests. But I would agree that Casey didn't think so.

(I bolded the part of the quote I was referring to).

I do think Caylee's disappearance/death had everything to do with Casey wanting to be with men and being single and free. She resented Caylee for preventing her from doing so. She used her parents for money, a place to crash, and babysitting. When C & G had enough and threatened to end KC's gravy train and especially babysitting for her all night so she could be with men, she had a major hissy fit and "showed them!"

I don't think TL personally had anything to do with this. It could have been any man. He just happened to be the one she liked best at the time.

Sooo... tonight, one of Casey's "Lake Vaj" pals, online here in the thread entitled "Exit 13 / Lake Vaj Connection", discussed with us the fact that he met AL (aka "TonE") out one evening this summer June or July at a Wild WIngs restaurant where they all went for dinner & drinks, sooo it doesn't sound like they met in some random disco/DJ/bar moment that one coculd easily forget, IMHO.

Go here to read all about it:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

They can't both be telling the truth, can they??? So what does TonE have to gain by pretending he never met any of Casey's other friends??? Would LOVELOVELOVE to see him interviewed now...

Thoughts???

Tony will be a key witness when this goes to trial. But I agree, I'd like to see more on Tony, why the secrecy and was he involved with Caylee's disappearance?

Personally, I think he's just a young guy that innocently got himself involved in a big mess. I don't blame him for keeping a low profile. If he were my son, that's the advice I would give him. Speak only to the police. Period.

Poor guy? There is nothing that I see about him that screams that out to me. I don't feel bad for him. Many people have been asked questions and many have answered those questions. Seems like Tony sent a friend in ie: clint to do his dirty work. And now has initiated the telephone game. He was being questioned because the public wants to know what he knows so we can help find Caylee. He didn't say anything useful, which makes me question, why he just didn't answer the questions and be done with it. I would have felt bad for him had he said something useful. I'm sorry if this was seen by most WS, but I did not find it,.. there is so much posted here about this case it's very difficult now to find any previous posts regarding Tony. I don't know why people feel bad for him just because he was involved with Casey, he himself has not said that he made a bad choice to date the wrong girl of which he now regrets and would like to help find Caylee. He's ducking and hiding for some reason.

I don't believe he is hiding anything. Have you considered that LE may have asked him NOT to talk with the press?

Valid point. Do we know LE has not been there? I just feel that if I were Tony I would not speak to the media. I certainly would give full cooperation to LE.

Just starting to read this thread, so this may already have been posted by the time I get to the end lol.

We know that Anthony's roommate stated in the interview in which he appeared in shadow (sorry I don't remember which show that was, but it was recent, not the Greta interviews) that LE searched their apartment twice.

First time, he said, was to look and see if Caylee was in there somewhere. Second time was for any evidence.

I'm sure if this Tony guy knows anything that might help find Caylee, the police are already on it.

Tony giving interviews to Geraldo or Greta would satisfy the public's curiosity, but it would compromise the police investigation. And the police investigation is much more important than the public having more information right now.

I'm glad the friends are cooperating with the police and not the media. The media want ratings, the police want to find the child and figure out Casey's involvement. If the friends give media interviews, they will seem less credible at trial. Why risk this?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

According to EXIT13 here last night, the owner of the Lake Vaj house, he does not believe that Tony and Casey are still dating, and has told us that Tony's My Space page now says he is single...so I would think that he dropped her like a ton of bricks when this all blew up...

Originally Posted by Stacy O
Valid point. Do we know LE has not been there? I just feel that if I were Tony I would not speak to the media. I certainly would give full cooperation to LE.

Just starting to read this thread, so this may already have been posted by the time I get to the end lol.

We know that Anthony's roommate stated in the interview in which he appeared in shadow (sorry I don't remember which show that was, but it was recent, not the Greta interviews) that LE searched their apartment twice.

First time, he said, was to look and see if Caylee was in there somewhere. Second time was for any evidence.

Nate was AL's roommate that appeared in shadow on Nancy Grace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back