Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Didn't Casey have a radio in her cell? Didn't Casey also get an hour a day to watch tv? If both of those are true then Casey did have first hand knowledge/access to news reports concerning her case.

Good point. Forgot she did have a radio at some point. The potentially relevant question, though, is whether or not she saw TV coverage of ZG before she spoke to CA on July 25. She wasn't asked about this during the depo. Thinking that means its either not important enough to pursue, or, the answer is already known and will be used against her, or, its known and is not relevant.

I so was going to just "check in" her and see what you all had to say. I had no plans to read that deposition, but, for the love of God, I did.

While we will never know what they discussed, unless OCA talks, she had a team of attorneys visiting her, one could suggest that this was a hot topic of conversation. IMO - OCA was hardly cutoff from what was going, and what leads were being followed. Almost everything was reported 24/7 by the media - I think we even knew what the detectives had for lunch.

I so was going to just "check in" her and see what you all had to say. I had no plans to read that deposition, but, for the love of God, I did.

Me too! After seeing some comments I knew I'd have to read it. Nothing has changed with her attitude, she's full of lawyer speak now.

Just seeing Cheney's comments in the depo reminded me of that pic right after the verdict where he gave media the 1 finger salute! :banghead:

Thanks everyone for keeping us updated about anything for Caylee. It still hurts to see her beautiful little face.

I was thinking the jail personnel had put her in a room which had a tv on when Caylee's remains were found.

Anyway, with JB bringing in his laptop, he could have been streaming any sort of news for her to see, including emails from her parents. She was well informed.

Casey was taken out of her cell and put in a chair where she could see a TV that was showing the news. I believe this chair was right outside of the medical area of the jail.

Casey had heard about the bones being found at the park before and showed no concern over it at all. When Casey heard about the bones being found down the road from her parents house though she began to freak out. I believe, if I am not mistaken, that Casey had heard about the find down the road from her parents house on her radio before she saw it on TV.

Jose and company tipped their hand, IMO, when they showed up demanding to see the area and watch the removal of the bones. They never showed up for the bones at the park. So when did Casey tell them where Caylee was?

MOO

Wasn't she in general population at that time? She had much more access to a tv then. I hope the judge rules against her tomorrow.

While we will never know what they discussed, unless OCA talks, she had a team of attorneys visiting her, one could suggest that this was a hot topic of conversation. IMO - OCA was hardly cutoff from what was going, and what leads were being followed. Almost everything was reported 24/7 by the media - I think we even knew what the detectives had for lunch.

IIRC Baez used to say Casey was very much involved in her case, in her trial, that decisions where her's to make..she was the one with a death penalty murder trial..

anyone else remember the defense saying stuff like that?

I was thinking the jail personnel had put her in a room which had a tv on when Caylee's remains were found.

Anyway, with JB bringing in his laptop, he could have been streaming any sort of news for her to see, including emails from her parents. She was well informed.

Yes, I agree...She was well informed, Baez kept her up to date but we must remember the questions ZG's lawyers were asking her was in regards to statments made in July 2008 and not from Oct 2008 onward..
Not sure Baez was bringing his laptop in to jail in July or August...he was in November 2008 though

Baez, against Jail Policy, was allowed to bring his laptop to jail when he went to visit her so they can work on the case

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/padilla-agrees-to-polygraph-test-as-search-resumes/nJqyb/

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS
Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.

I still hate this ( self-modslip) with every ounce of my being.

R.I.P. sweet Caylee. It's you that keeps us all here. Still hoping and praying that you get some form of justice. That the monster who so viciously took your life is held accountable in any way humanly possible.

We all know what awaits Casey when she is confronted by the Judge of all Judges, but we all want to see some kind of earthly punishment for her crimes against her many victims.

Yes, I agree...She was well informed, Baez kept her up to date but we must remember the questions ZG's lawyers were asking her was in regards to statments made in July 2008 and not from Oct 2008 onward..
Not sure Baez was bringing his laptop in to jail in July or August...he was in November 2008 though

Baez, against Jail Policy, was allowed to bring his laptop to jail when he went to visit her so they can work on the case

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/padilla-agrees-to-polygraph-test-as-search-resumes/nJqyb/

CASEY'S ATTORNEY MAKES NEW DEMANDS
Casey Anthony's defense attorney made more demands Thursday in the case against Casey. Jose Baez says the jail is unfairly forbidding him from bringing his laptop computer into the jail to work on the case. He wants a judge to order the jail to allow him to do it, but the jail says that is against its policy.
[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pla9ZoGTqzs[/ame]

Sorry if this has already been posted... Here's the video where fca talks about watching the Nancy Grace show, and various comments being made about the A's, from JBaez's laptop. If I remember right, he had been bringing the laptop with him, but in November of 2008 he was told he could no longer bring it, which is why he then filed that motion... The recording also clarifies, again, why she was truely mad, and it wasn't at her mom for the reasons she's now claiming in the depo. It was because they're making her sit in jail and she wants bail!!! That's what it all boils down to, everything she's saying is for the sole purpose of manipulation and it always twists right back to her wanting out of jail... All the control stuff and out of loop stuff she's making up is being said to further her cause, so she has a built in excuse for not having to talk about stuff she doesn't want to talk about, and to make them believe they need her out so progress can be made in finding Caylee. Imo, she's relying on, or hoping, their heartache will get her bailed out... It's so gross to watch all this again, knowing what we know now...

The above clip is part 2, but in the beginning of part 4, fca gives ca another message for ZG, and ca says that's the same message you gave her last time, which fca says she wants to reiterate...

Watching that video again, in light of everything makes my blood boil! If this little witch... this little sorry excuse for human being gets away with the horrifying crap she pulled on Zeneida and Roy Kronk I will seriously lose faith in humanity- the justice system at least for certain. Why these videos weren't shown again after her claims in court, on a loop, I'll never understand. I am even more furious than I was when this all started. She is some piece of work. I actually felt sorry for George and Cindy watching it. You could tell they were just praying that they were going to get Caylee back alive. What happened to them?

It's always about YOU! grrrrrr forgot how sickening she was! I, ME, MYSELF, ugh

Poor Caylee.

I watched the July 25th, 2008 jailhouse visit between Cindy/George and Casey again. The lawyers for Zaneida really only need that one visit to prove that Casey gave permission to Lee, Cindy and George to speak for her to the media. That visit is also when Casey says "To the best of my knowledge, no, but quite possibly." when asked if Jesse knew Zany.

IMO it is clear from that visit that Cindy was giving Casey a way out of the lies that she had already been caught in. Cindy and Casey are both so much alike that Cindy will not let Casey take the blame for anything. George on the other hand tried to support Caylee, as long as the women weren't around.......during the interviews he did with LE by himself. All of them failed Caylee. George, Cindy and Lee all knew what Casey was capable of, they just didn't care or love Caylee enough to protect her.

MOO

I watched the July 25th, 2008 jailhouse visit between Cindy/George and Casey again. The lawyers for Zaneida really only need that one visit to prove that Casey gave permission to Lee, Cindy and George to speak for her to the media. That visit is also when Casey says "To the best of my knowledge, no, but quite possibly." when asked if Jesse knew Zany.

IMO it is clear from that visit that Cindy was giving Casey a way out of the lies that she had already been caught in. Cindy and Casey are both so much alike that Cindy will not let Casey take the blame for anything. George on the other hand tried to support Caylee, as long as the women weren't around.......during the interviews he did with LE by himself. All of them failed Caylee. George, Cindy and Lee all knew what Casey was capable of, they just didn't care or love Caylee enough to protect her.

MOO

I disagree. I do not believe any of them knew what she was capable of. They knew she was a liar and a thief....I don't believe any of them thought for a second that witch could drive around with her dead daughter in the trunk and toss her away like garbage then go partying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right I believe. Linda. That early on, they were desperate to find Caylee. One of my first posts here was to George, telling him that he needed to sit Cindy down and explain to her why the car was so stinky, that it wasn't pizza, that she needed to know the truth. It was time for him to do that, even knowing that it would break her heart. That post has disappeared, and I don't know why. It wasn't snarky, or mean.
I had so much sympathy for them at that time. Now, not so much. Maybe a little for George, because of the accusations, but I'm not sure if they were aware of that part of the plan, so I waiver on that.

You know, one other thing from way way back, when the cameras and protestors were out there. George walked out of the house one day ( looked like he just needed to get the heck out of that house) and headed to the right on foot, towards suburban, someone, maybe lee went after him and he came back to the house. I always wondered where he would have gone.

When Cindy first found out that Caylee was "missing" her first words to Casey were "what have you done?!?!".

They knew. Even if they don't want to admit it, they knew. They both knew what the smell in the car was, they denied it and covered for Casey. They both knew that Casey wasn't working, they ignored it. They both knew that Casey was someone that would use a person until there was nothing left before she moved on, they both ignored it when it suited them.

Cindy and George raised this girl. They were there every day for 22 (?) years. The signs were there. They saw them but ignored them. Cindy even went so far as to try and see about getting custody of Caylee away from Casey, even though she later denied it.

There was a reason for Cindy and George to walk on eggshells around Casey, they knew what she was capable of. But in the end Caylee didn't matter enough, the image of a "perfect family" outweighed what they felt for her.

MOO

You are right I believe. Linda. That early on, they were desperate to find Caylee. One of my first posts here was to George, telling him that he needed to sit Cindy down and explain to her why the car was so stinky, that it wasn't pizza, that she needed to know the truth. It was time for him to do that, even knowing that it would break her heart. That post has disappeared, and I don't know why. It wasn't snarky, or mean.
I had so much sympathy for them at that time. Now, not so much. Maybe a little for George, because of the accusations, but I'm not sure if they were aware of that part of the plan, so I waiver on that.

Cindy had a private meeting with Jose, one that George was not a part of, before the trial started. Both Cindy and George had been warned by the prosecutors about some of what the defense team was going to pull. Both decided that Casey was more important than the truth or getting justice for Caylee. They can both spend the rest of their lives living with that.

MOO

You know, one other thing from way way back, when the cameras and protestors were out there. George walked out of the house one day ( looked like he just needed to get the heck out of that house) and headed to the right on foot, towards suburban, someone, maybe lee went after him and he came back to the house. I always wondered we're he would have gone.

Was that before or after Cindy had "her people" check out those woods? I think that was the night that they (Leonard and his people or the Texas Equisearch guy) tried to get Casey to sit down in front of a map and point to an area of where they should look.

There were several times that George could have and should have (IMO) confronted Casey and not backed down until she told them the truth. It's to bad that he didn't retrieve his man parts from Cindy's purse and stand up to both Cindy and Casey for Caylee's sake.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back