Casey Anthony Deposition FILED 2.25.2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where oh where are the statement analysis peeps? :seeya:

I hope they are on this :)

:fence:

Page 33 - Starting at line 11...Man, she just deflects/redirects/non-answers just the same. She CANNOT answer a SIMPLE QUESTION!

I was here for the whole hideous case, and cannot believe that here I am...again...reading this cr*p. Sucked right back in to the evil vortex that is CA :..(

Page 33 - Starting at line 11...Man, she just deflects/redirects/non-answers just the same. She CANNOT answer a SIMPLE QUESTION!

I was here for the whole hideous case, and cannot believe that here I am...again...reading this cr*p. Sucked right back in to the evil vortex that is CA :..(

Pathological liar. I'm amazed Mr Mitnik didn't grab her by the throat and shake her... ( like Cindy did)... to get the truth out of her. He doesn't yet know what a sociopath he is dealing with.

Pathological liar. I'm amazed Mr Mitnik didn't grab her by the throat and shake her... ( like Cindy did)... to get the truth out of her. He doesn't yet know what a sociopath he is dealing with.

I dunno - he's been pretty good (so far, I'm only on page 43 - and it has only been one or three real "questions" re: About Zanny in Kissamee[sp], Why did you tell CA-mother that Zanny had Caylee, and how come you hooked up Sawgrass and Zanny) at redirecting her back to the REAL question(s), of which she says she already answered (NO, she DID NOT).

And it is par for the course that, of course, I am on page 43 and they are still running on a treadmill, going nowhere...

I'm gonna save the rest for tomorrow :scared: My head just SPINS with her "answers."

BBM.

Pick me! Pick me! I'll do it. :blushing:

Hey - just now finishing reading this. lolololol. Who wants to be that when Cindy read this she said "that's my girl..you tell 'em Casey"

I love this:

"You're making a very LARGE assumption [Casey to Mitnik] and I'm MORE THAN INSULTED"

OMG......help me.

I'll try this again:

I LOVE THIS:

Casey to Mitnik:

You are making a very LARGE (teehee) assumption and I am VERY MUCH INSULTED.

Who bet's Cindy read this and said "way to go Casey, chip off the old block"

She must have studied Cindy's depos, lol...

Of course she existed, just ask Juliette Lewis....:rolleyes:
So, I don't get it...why say she was introduced to this person by JG? That's just a blatant lie. I think she definitely has a few loose ones.

I made the mistake of reading the depo before going to bed...and it was such a mistake. I cannot for the life of me understand how this sorry excuse isn't sitting in a prison cell.

I read the depo, and while I had no expection of the truth from the <modsnip> herself<modsnip> Mason that has me seething.
Maybe I'm reading to much into but................

When he advises CA to plead the 5th he states quite a few times " not to answer on grounds of the 5th Amendment that it may lead to incriminating evidence".

Is he trying to imply something by stating it that way? Very strange IMO to take the 5th that way.

He does state it differently at different times, but uses the term "lead to evidence"etc. when advising the 5th. It was mostly towards the end and VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. For some reasons I wasn't able to c&p them.

The questioning about all the lies was brilliant, IMO. A liar is a liar is a liar. If she could lie about all the stuff she told LE, how are we to believe that she isn't lying about setting up ZG?

I read the depo, and while I had no expection of the truth from the <modsnip> herself, <modsnip> Mason that has me seething.
Maybe I'm reading to much into but................

When he advises CA to plead the 5th he states quite a few times " not to answer on grounds of the 5th Amendment that it may lead to incriminating evidence".

Is he trying to imply something by stating it that way? Very strange IMO to take the 5th that way.

He does state it differently at different times, but uses the term "lead to evidence"etc. when advising the 5th. It was mostly towards the end and VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS. For some reasons I wasn't able to c&p them.
...and there was a reference to a lawsuit that confused me as well. Is something up?

It was on VIDEO .... but the public will not get to see the video.

I agree, she acted just like her mother and father -- and that is not a good thing.

I'm not sure the video will be sealed. It was the first time but at that time she was still hiding her appearance from the public. That is no longer the case since she had to appear in z tampa for the bk hearting. Have her attorneys filed a motion to seal the video?

This lying witch has no heart or soul. She's utterly callous in her words, manner of speaking, and mere existence. She truly dances with the devil, and dances often and constantly. I hope there'll be some sort of trial soon, if only to see the <modsnip> with a transparent mask get some sort of karma.

I just love the part where she is asked why she lied to police ( with a missing child no less) and she states "it was my personal choice".

What a callous *advertiser censored*.

:drumroll:

And she also stated in this depo she was pissed off for being in jail.....that it was her "personal choice" to LIE to LE about the whereabouts of her missing (actually Dead) daughter and she is pissed off :tantrum: she's in jail :floorlaugh:

Ugh. Not once did she say that she was upset over the fact that her daughter was missing/dead.

Is anybody really surprised though? :notgood:

Nope

She was only upset because she was in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back