Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #150

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you run the little girls name thru Myspace search it gives you two results, one is her personal page the other is set to private and actually sounds suicidal from the tone of it. Part of the profile name is set to "Hates life and is giving up."
I could cry, sorry if this was already posted.

Do we KNOW that this is not some nasty 45 year old jerk from where ever?

But you did post that it was ok for the same 12yo to spend the night in the Anthony home. You also said what could her interaction with Casey harm. Correct?

It's none of our business if Dakota's mom and the Anthony's want to get together. That is their business. It is not our's to judge. JMO. It's not up to us. Some of us here feel we have the right to everything and to make decisions in situations we are not involved in. It's an individual situation.

Can I post something that's been bugging me.

Ok Casey says: Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Victor Fernandez=stepfather
Gloria Gonzalez= mother

So she screwed up when she told them the name because the maiden name is first

So the real name would have been Zaneida Gonzalez or Zaneida Fernandez (if her stepfather adopted her) or Zenaida Gonzalez Fernandez (if she wanted to pay homage to her mother)

But never would it have been Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Actually, I'm not too sure about PR culture but I do know for a fact in Mexican Culture it is custom to put the mothers name last.

Can I post something that's been bugging me.

Ok Casey says: Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

Victor Fernandez=stepfather
Gloria Gonzalez= mother

So she screwed up when she told them the name because the maiden name is first

So the real name would have been Zaneida Gonzalez or Zaneida Fernandez (if her stepfather adopted her) or Zenaida Gonzalez Fernandez (if she wanted to pay homage to her mother)

But never would it have been Zaneida Fernandez Gonzalez

According to Wikipedia:
In most of Spanish-speaking countries, people have two surnames. The first one is inherited from the father, the other from the mother.

So the family let themselves and the little girl get so caught up in this she's hospitalized for stress after hearing the dna news? And the lightbulb finally went on for them and they called LE? Oh brother.

I kinda gotta wonder if the mom is looking for a lawsuit...

NO coincidence that this is occurring now: they have had to read a 400+ page disclosure including statements and interviews they knew nothing about, DNA and air evidence apparently has come back that a body was in the car Casey was driving, and they seem to have gotten served by the Orange County Sheriff's Department today to appear as criminal witnesses in their daughter's trial set for November. On top of all that, their granddaughter is still missing. That's the picture they are presented with, no matter what comes out of their mouths or what they do: reality is setting in.

And yes, I think both the parents want Casey gone, and I think that Jose Baez had something to do, legal wrangling wise, with the bond not being revoked. I wonder what is NOT in the T&C's.

I really don't think Casey is going to be there for too much longer. This past week we've seen the release of the 400+ pages of documents, the release of some of the forensic test results, and we're seeing regrets on the part of BH that they interfered with this case.

I think a re-arrest is on the horizon and it's only a matter of days before Casey is back in jail.

At this point, with the stress of all that's happened, I think it's very possible that George and Cindy would be relieved.

When you run the little girls name thru Myspace search it gives you two results, one is her personal page the other is set to private and actually sounds suicidal from the tone of it. Part of the profile name is set to "Hates life and is giving up."
I could cry, sorry if this was already posted.

I think the page is fixed. I don't believe it's Dakota

carrying over in case anyone missed this:

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

Geeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz. How many lives is this b*tch going to ruin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr